Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:59:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Music Actually Change Lives?  (Read 2651 times)
gigatux

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:56:03 AM

Music does change lives, what do you think about making music as business? Successful right? Because music has been and will forever be the relaxation of people, music can take alot of stress away, and if we talk about making music as your business then I am sure your life will change. Now if we talk about listening to music there are tons of music genres out there, and actually if you listen to your kind of jam, your genre, your favorite band, your favorite music artist, you'll fall inlove with their music right? So basically listening to music will not only help you but also the composer of the song you listened to, but personally speaking music can cure you, its actually my medicine, it can save lives, and lastly it can make your life better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
konbudaisuki

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:31:13 AM

Music brings me mental stability.
My life is improving with music.
mervane020

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:53:08 AM

Yes. Sometimes when you feel sad/lonely you feel that music is talking to you, some lyrics is like answer to your question.
Golegard

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:28:50 AM

In my situation, yes

Recently, I feel really lonely and in need for a lover because of some pop song Sad
Music do not change lives.  It changes moods and emotions.  It also clears thoughts or it can even give you a different way of thinking.  Music can calm you down it can also worsen your feelings.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:34:20 PM

Throughout society, many question if music actually has a strong affect on people or even if it can change peoples lives in general. In my opinion yes, music can change peoples live in a huge way. I seen in many cases where music helps a person stay out of trouble due to peer pressure or even helps them deal with mental, physical, or even emotional abuse they encounter on a daily basis.

My question for you guys is.... Do you believe music can change peoples lives and why? Also if you have been affected by music in any way please feel free to share your story on how it affected you and or change your life.

Thank you 😊

Definitely. There are people whose lives have been chamged by music for the better. Some even were in the verge of depression and music gave them a new lease in life. That's how music can influence a person's life in a major way

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:53:05 PM

Yep with music we can feel relaxed and motivating ourselves to always excited in the lead a day after day. First, we can forget the problem of heresy even forget it. To me, the Song is a symbol of truth in a country

Orna

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:13:36 PM

Yes music can change our mood and it has a great effect on our feelings. In my case, whenever i got sad or feel lonely i always listen slow musical songs for this i get much sad than earlier.
CryptoDens

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:26:59 PM

Agree music is very big in the development of our brain. Many of the articles about music for the development of our brain, even while still in the mother's womb, will greatly assist the development of the baby's brain, making the baby's brain grow faster and more stimulate all the nerves of the body. My nephews before birth his mother often listened to the music of the classics that very quickly stimulate the development of the baby's brain in the womb. When I was born growing up I saw my niece develop rapidly when compared to other babies her age. Quickly respond and faster to talk than other babies. The impact of music is also very supportive of adult brain development, for example music will make our emotions more controlled and more calm. While experiencing severe depression try listening to music to soothe our soul and brain, in other words make us more relaxed.
inoymuninoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:01:35 PM

Yes, Music can change our lives. Because sometimes music can give us a sympathy for our problems. And music can motivate many people in its lyrics.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:59:25 PM

Yep with music we can feel relaxed and motivating ourselves to always excited in the lead a day after day. First, we can forget the problem of heresy even forget it. To me, the Song is a symbol of truth in a country

Yes some time I like to listen to music in order get rid of stress in any activity working but after I listen to music I feel free and singing to express myself without problem and especially my country using the lively songs like hiphop, rock and pop to make everyone join in humming singing.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:50:31 PM

Yes , music CAN really change your life especially if you are a singer or a musician. I guess life of Beethoven was changed very much by music.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Anco_Marzio

Activity: 186

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:04:49 PM

Of course it can, think about an hymn that became a symbol of freedom, or something so

ninjacrack

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:12:29 PM

No, because it is up to you on how you handle the things coming into your life. Its not depend the lyrics of your music that you are listening. Because it depends on the situation that you are facing.
hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:26:44 PM

When i have in stress i am listening music  for to be in good mood and it is working on me and when i have stress  , i cant take decision good and i cant work well because of , music is so important for me and i think it is changing my life.
staringbright

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:50:56 PM

Throughout society, many question if music actually has a strong affect on people or even if it can change peoples lives in general. In my opinion yes, music can change peoples live in a huge way. I seen in many cases where music helps a person stay out of trouble due to peer pressure or even helps them deal with mental, physical, or even emotional abuse they encounter on a daily basis.

My question for you guys is.... Do you believe music can change peoples lives and why? Also if you have been affected by music in any way please feel free to share your story on how it affected you and or change your life.

Thank you 😊

Music is soul to calmness and peace with rejoice,the more you hear sweet music more you nurture!!
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:55:56 PM

When i have in stress i am listening music  for to be in good mood and it is working on me and when i have stress  , i cant take decision good and i cant work well because of , music is so important for me and i think it is changing my life.
Music has been not to decrease the stress in humans when they are going through tumultuous times in their life. As a personal testimony music always helps me get creative and i have found a lot wisdom and advice whenever i listen to music and it also gives good advice as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
kobayashifilms

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:58:38 PM

I suffered chronic depression and all I do all day is to listen to some Pink Floyd stuff and it eases my mood.
Nuwannrl3518

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:25:20 PM

Albert Einstein once said that, “If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.” This is a good example of saying that music can change lives.

ttbd

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:33:38 AM

Music has always been a matter of Energy to me, a question of Fuel. Sentimental people call it Inspiration, but what they really mean is Fuel. I have always needed Fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio.
alt iubile

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:25:32 AM

A very big yes, music do really change lives because of music our life becomes more meaningful and lively. I better choose music than colors because music is the color of my life. Music helps  motivate ourselves when we our down. Also it helps us to relax everytime we no longer see the light. Thats why i do believe that music can change lives your the better.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: