Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:57:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Music Actually Change Lives?  (Read 2651 times)
burlit

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:26:09 AM

Music is not change your life , for me the music gives you relaxing or to become comfortable, for your problems and stress.
Adedeji19

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:59:25 AM

Music is for relaxation of mindset.Therefore, we must position our life for celebration through music.
shileiya

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:48:58 AM

Music can change people's lives, music is indeed ubiquitous. People's lives are inseparable from the music. In fact, music plays an important role in practically all human activities. Like radio, television, elevator, movie, shop, airport, as long as you are not isolated, you can not do without music. Sometimes music does not appear directly in people's lives, but exists indirectly. While we were on the train, the rhythmic pressure of the track reduced the length of the long journey; the symphonic noises of the crowd in the street could be upsetting, but the delightful melodies of friends at the party had a pleasant melody; each one can feel the rhythms in one's own body. There is a change in rhythm between the diacritics and the outside world, just as the seasons and changes in time co-operate. In fact, every aspect of our life has some connection with music. Rhythm, melody harmony, the elements of these music in our lives can be seen everywhere.
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:58:27 AM

It is basically proven and tested in my life that music can really change life. It changes the way you think throughout the day and can even activate you to a good mood. I believe in a saying that 5 times music in the morning can improve your producctivity. And while I'm working or playing something I listen to music.
GentelMe

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:30:53 PM

I have the best friends and the greatest, most loyal family anyone could ever ask for but sometimes that’s not enough. Music has the ability to do what nobody else or anything else has ever done before; it set me free and helped me become the person I am today.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:41:54 PM

For music is life, it is something that if your out of tune it means your facing a circumstances which is hard for you to resolve it. However, if your  in a proper tune it means you know the melody well, where if your going to connect it to your situation, it means you know how to manage your life. Which leads you to a new life Smiley
vieehart

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:56:02 PM

Absolutely yes because music is my life and music is an art of sound in time that expresses ideas and emotions in significant forms through the elements of rhythm, melody, harmony, and color. the tones or sounds employed, occurring in single line (melody) or multiple lines (harmony), and sounded or to be sounded by one or more voices or instruments, or both.  without music my life is boring when i was a youngboy my father always listen to music like metal and other rock song and me habitually to the song because we have provebly saying " like father like son " and then when i was a teenager i learn how to play a basic guitar noted without tutor . And then when i was a adult a have a own taste to music and i have ministry im guitarist to church . and for plato " Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything." So you need to feel the music and music can change better . Laslty "Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent." By
Victor hugo . So basically music can change the emotion .
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:59:06 PM

Throughout society, many question if music actually has a strong affect on people or even if it can change peoples lives in general. In my opinion yes, music can change peoples live in a huge way. I seen in many cases where music helps a person stay out of trouble due to peer pressure or even helps them deal with mental, physical, or even emotional abuse they encounter on a daily basis.

My question for you guys is.... Do you believe music can change peoples lives and why? Also if you have been affected by music in any way please feel free to share your story on how it affected you and or change your life.

Thank you 😊

I think yes. Music has a very big impact in an individual's life. It plays a vital role for it can change each individual's emotions. Through it, we might have a change of emotion through listening to mood changing songs like if we are in a worst situation, listening to an inspirational song would help us boost our hope and faith. If we are in a midst of a serious problem listening to sad songs would bring us to a deeper dimension of sadness.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
11adamsBTC

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:53:23 PM

Music is soul-searcher. Music makes living a worth. I cannot imagine what will I do without music. It is a stress buster, it helps me come back to life wheneve
lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:06:49 PM

Probably yes, music change life and bring good memories

That's Right, Music is one of the best way to less the negative feelings that we handled for our life. and it will change into a positive feelings.
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:27:21 PM

I think it can. Through music you can say alot of things. Music can change your state of mind. Like if you are not in the mood. Listen to music it could help you,true story. Music can affect your life in many ways. That's why I like music. Like most of people  Cool

Guapongbadoy

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:36:28 PM

Music can help our painful emotion to lighten it and gives us positive effect. But this thing is always depends on the song and also a person. Although many people were helped by music to comfort theit feeling this does not mean that the effect is always the same to others. So believing that music can help to change the life of a person is true but not to all people you can find the same results because the results is not in the music but always on a response of a person.
paulwallyall

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:51:30 PM

Throughout society, many question if music actually has a strong affect on people or even if it can change peoples lives in general. In my opinion yes, music can change peoples live in a huge way. I seen in many cases where music helps a person stay out of trouble due to peer pressure or even helps them deal with mental, physical, or even emotional abuse they encounter on a daily basis.

My question for you guys is.... Do you believe music can change peoples lives and why? Also if you have been affected by music in any way please feel free to share your story on how it affected you and or change your life.

Thank you 😊

I got introduced to J. Cole's old mixtapes in college. 'The Warm Up' was like nothing I had ever heard before. I was relating with this guy on nearly every level.

- Believing in yourself, even when you feel like no one else does.
- The price of ambition and expectations.
- Being a 'good' guy, but still battling demons. Duality.
- Wrestling with identity and being bi-racial. "Half-white, half-black I'm a piano." FIRE.
- Chasing the wrong things in life.

I recommend it to anyone interested in these concepts. This mixtape changed my life more than any other album. A lot of Kanye albums have changed my life too as they talk about a lot of similar themes.

Lhanjhong

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:49:20 PM

Music can change the cemtiments or feelings of a person,it can make you happy,it can make you sad it can make you alive and it helps you remenise past.Music is good to our mind,body and soul.And i love listening to different kind of music.
ramuscular

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:36:58 PM

That’s what I love about music. It doesn’t matter what language you speak. One woman from China and one man from Africa could love the same piano music being played in the background.
Fenakar

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:19:56 PM

My life music changes, I just can't live without music. At least a day without music evokes the torments of hell Grin
kaikaikunen

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:15:56 AM

Music can't change life of a person, you yourself can change your life not that music... music only can change the emotion of a person not life..
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:49:44 AM

I've heard that music really do change lives. Most of the time, singing or playing an instrument has helped them to reach the top. Sometimes the genre of the music they listen also lead them to their path.
eyesninja21

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:51:42 AM

Well for me, it could be because music is best when you are bored or sad. Music  gives us joy and refresh our minds while listening music you can relax. Smiley     
ShaliniHerath

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:11:08 PM

The answer for this question is Yes. Because when I was in some stress and difficult situations I used to listen to the songs and music specially. The music has very good power to heal our mind and relax it quickly. It depends on the situation. When you are in a bad situation you must listen to calm music and if you are in a very quick situation like jogging or running you must listen some energitic musics. Those things will help you chamge your life and it will help you to be a nice and smart person that has lot of confidence than others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: