Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:59:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Beside Cryptocurrenices where would you invest?  (Read 7503 times)
MrBea

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

Bitcorns

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:24:59 AM

Without a doubt real estate. Myself I'm using cryptocurrency to actually help me make the money to get involved with real estate. Hopefully within the next year I can put a downpayment onto a duplex/triple and start renting out and building my empire! If you have a good job and can start at a young age with cryptocurrency able to give me a head start into real estate the future is looking bright!

Gathering bitcorns.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:28:29 AM

Besides cryptocurrency, I would invest in Forex Trading and Writing. These two ventures are the excitement and feel I have. Of course FX controls trillions of dollars in marketcap and is far more stabilized than crypto market at the moment. While writing has always been a hobby.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
melongrass1

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:29:32 AM

Besides cryptos the first place I would like to invest is in real estate, it is such a sure investment and the earlier you get started the better set up you can be in later life. I would also invest in stocks and shares.
cryptoindustries

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

btc

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:19:00 AM

maybe online buy and sell of gadgets i've always been fond of this gadget because the trend of it is really fast the smartphone you buy today maybe old in 2 years because of fast technological advancement so i think its market would be nice to play with also stock exchange studying economics is also fun and useful Smiley
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:25:50 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 09:44:09 PM by faceoff97

maybe online buy and sell of gadgets i've always been fond of this gadget because the trend of it is really fast the smartphone you buy today maybe old in 2 years because of fast technological advancement so i think its market would be nice to play with also stock exchange studying economics is also fun and useful Smiley

Buying gadgets is not wise alternate mean of investment, its value depreciate and new version comes so soon even in a short period of time. Things that increases valur over time is the one to choose, it might be gold or Lot. 

Well personally, aside from bitcoin I might and actually also having an investment with Gold and real state project. Its has promising future same way as bitcoin. Though its not  giving an instant profit just like bitcoin does but may become and be considered as the most stable and secured investment.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:46:34 AM

For now I am still focusing on crypto because the profit still really good, but when the profit already decreasing I plan to invest in real estate if I got enough money, if I don't have enough money then I will invest in gold, gold can become a good investment for a very long term

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
haileysantos95

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:57:46 AM

Ive always wanted to put some investment on our local stock exchanges but im finding it hard to understand what they do over there, with all the numbers and stuff that is going on there i dont know how do people gets profit there.
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:14:25 AM

A lot of people now days jumping and investing in the cryptocurrency industry.
If you are not investing in crypto, where do you else invest?
Property ? normal crowdfunding? give your input

I don’t know if I have to invest anywhere else when in reality cryptocurrency is the biggest and highest profitable of all. After experiencing this investment platform I can’t see myself into stock market that is centralized and totally manipulated. But soon we don’t know if I find something interesting to consider in a real world as an alternative.
ronremsey25

Activity: 161
Merit: 101

AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:17:58 AM

After investing in Cryptocurrenices and seeing the profit I dont think i would have time to invest for other platform other than Cryptocurrenices. Because as for now it is the best profitable source of funds.

ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:24:20 AM

If I am not investing in the crypto market,I would have been investing in Real estate.

It is one business, where you have minimal losses and you are sure of your property appreciating with time.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:18:19 AM

I would no doubt invest in stock markets and gold is never a bad option but if ypu think about it the market value of land is going down right now thus investing in land or property of any kind would be beneficial for long them investment considering I had this much amount to invest in also the current trend of property going down might not be true for all the countries its region specific. Also gold and stock market shares don't have that least needed amount ! Thus you can invest how much ypu want but the gold will only provide good intrests when stored for a long period of time!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:59:59 PM

If you are talking about long-term investments, so robotics science is my choice. Boston dynamics are really making the whole industry popular, just watch them on youtube.
And also, Tesla! Hyperloop, Dragon and Tesla cars are awesome, but their profits are not so huge as technical highlights.
Investing in new and promising technologies is always a way to make a lot of money, you just need to find something that has a future, even if bitcoin is a currency and not a stock, it follows the same principle many of us are invested in the idea bitcoin is the future of currencies and if we are right the earnings we are going to get are going to be out of this world.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:13:25 PM

A lot of people now days jumping and investing in the cryptocurrency industry.
If you are not investing in crypto, where do you else invest?
Property ? normal crowdfunding? give your input
If not in cryto currencies like bitcoin, I might start investing in real estate, stocks or mutual funds and bonds. It depends. I can think of that even more. However, I am still sold out to the fact that I am gaining more in investing in bitcoin and this is helping me to be financially free like no any other. It is impacting my well that I can even give more to others. There are so many ways to invest even in small store business but everything requires effort and good thinking. Next in line, I could invest in other alternative cryto currencies maybe.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:15:41 PM

Well , I heard the forex trading is a very good source to make some foreign currency turn over, so I would like such but it requires a lot of training.

Also , mortgaging is another good venture.
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:44:16 PM

I have been in stocks before I even heard of cryptocurrencies, so that is one. However, later on, I would like to invest in real estate which has been my target investment from the onset. It is capital intensive and I believe crypto can even help me achieve this faster.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:00:33 PM

Well , I heard the forex trading is a very good source to make some foreign currency turn over, so I would like such but it requires a lot of training.

Also , mortgaging is another good venture.
Forex trading is even more difficult than bitcoin trading, there you can leverage your trades and the slightest movement on the market can make you a lot of money but it can lose you a fortune, so unless you have mastered trading bitcoin I will not recommend it since the chances you lose your money instead of earning it are close to 100%, besides you need a lot more money to begin to trade in those platforms unlike bitcoin.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:21:16 PM

I think one of the best thing to invest that still have high appreciation is real estate especially in my country a small land that was valued around $6000-7000 can reach up to $10000 in a matter of 2-3years. Crypto currencies are not at the top of the line but for me real estate is the sure investment that will give a good return in future time.

eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:35:30 PM

I think one of the best thing to invest that still have high appreciation is real estate especially in my country a small land that was valued around $6000-7000 can reach up to $10000 in a matter of 2-3years. Crypto currencies are not at the top of the line but for me real estate is the sure investment that will give a good return in future time.

I agree, real estate is in many ways the perfect investment because it can allow you to earn both passively in terms of rental income and also long term you still own an asset that has most probably increased in value. The sooner in life you can get on to the property ladder the better. Most rental returns now in advanced economies will get you the whole property value back in a period of about 15 years. So in 15 years you doubled your money and then some if the property price went up.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
smauni
Copper Member

Activity: 484
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:49:41 PM

If i wouldn't invest in crypto i would invest in technology. i would open a Software farm where i would make Vr and AI technology. I would develop apps and website etc.
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:50:39 PM

If you do not want to invest in purchasing crypto currencies directly, then online gambling operators that more and more offer crypto currencies for quick deposits and withdraws and anonymous accounts could be a very lucrative investment option if you pick the right gambling or betting site.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: