Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:53:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Beside Cryptocurrenices where would you invest?  (Read 7503 times)
angohanta

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:26:49 PM

I invested 50% in crypto and 50% in real estate. Both have the same properties of being limited so real estate would obviously go high in price int eh future. I'm also looking into getting some precious metals, but obviously it's hard to get with regulations in holding them Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:46:36 AM

Definitely real estates or properties. I am an aspiring civil engineer and my dream is to have a build and sell business to which acquiring of lands and properties are vital in order to make it possible. I truly believe that investing in properties is one of the most profitable and promising venture out there. With the right location, its price will continue to bloom throughout the years which will truly be beneficial for your part. Among all investment ventures, real estate has one of the longest lifetime to which will give you assurance for the long run. It may be pricey but the return would truly be worth it.
Real estate has been my major target as well as Oil and Gas. These are pretty much capital intensive areas but it is like an area where the flow of money is always huge once you invest in them.

I expect that with the effort, and the long run holding with profit from cryptocurrencies, this is something I may end up being able to achieve while diversifying into them as well. I have seen a lot of people make huge money in these areas, but who knows how the boom for crypto is going to be anyway.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
apolonio

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:21:25 AM

If i do have funds i would really invest on cryptos.But i really do not know the kind of business that i want to invest if i do not have enough funds.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:14:24 PM

in addition to investing in the world of crypto, of course there are many other types of investment in the real world that can be done offline there are some examples of areas of investment that can be done in the real world such as one of property investment or real estate investment. I think this type of investment is a safer investment if we compare it with investment in the crypto world. because realestate is an invisible investment. but for now a form of investment that has a high enough value is invested in the world of crypto.
This is a very good and reasonable business in the real world that we must have as a profitable asset and can be proud of it. In crypto we also have to get big profits. Let these two businesses run and complement each other and take care of both.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:43:15 PM

A lot of people now days jumping and investing in the cryptocurrency industry.
If you are not investing in crypto, where do you else invest?
Property ? normal crowdfunding? give your input

I would go for real estate and farming because it is the booming business in our country. Price of land is always increasing so it would be a good investment and then planting some crops in it would generate income as well. For the real estate, it would be a great way to have a passive income by renting out the units or by flipping some houses. There are many people who would let go of their units before being fully paid so it is an opportunity to get the units at a low price and then sell it higher. I would also invest in some businesses related to agriculture like in livestock because only a few people are having this kind of business in our place.

innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:46:20 PM

To be honest the crypto world is the best investment for me but, in this situation i think that i would invest in something that holds the value over time like jewelry.
LightNestling

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:30:52 PM

Yeah, I also think that cryptocurrency is the best investment to have right now, but if given a chance I think I would just buy gold through my BTC. Or I will invest my money in gold.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:36:06 PM

I think  doing great with the crypto currencies and hence don't need any other ways to earn money. I tried the normal trading platforms like those of Forex, trading121 etc but my luck was not enough over there and hence I dragged myself into crypto currency. This market is perfect match because it behaves very crazy and most of the time in the up direction only.

I think I will have hard time matching up with the other inevstment because it's not my type and I now know which is right path for me. :-)
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:44:11 PM

Property. That is all I can think of that would increase in value in the future.
The world is getting populated and people need somewhere to live so it will be a good start to make a condominium or sell the buy a land then sell it in 10 years.
It may take time but you can also use it while waiting.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:00:50 AM

If i do have funds i would really invest on cryptos.But i really do not know the kind of business that i want to invest if i do not have enough funds.
Eehm… Cryptocurrency is the first Investment I've been into, never tried any other form of investment. But apart from Bitcoin, I believe there are other forms of investments out there like stocks/assets, and not just only stocks, there are other businesses you can invest in to make income online.
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:45:42 AM

I prefer investment in the property in addition to investing in cryptocurrency, the increase in profit from the property business is almost the same as the daily cryptocurrency

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:58:44 AM

Ever since I joined Bitcoin world I didn't try any investment anymore. I saw a big opportunity in investing bitcoin, that's why I focus my self investing in crypto currency. Aside from having a good return of investment,  you will earn money in just a short time. So I'm stick with crypto currency.
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:06:16 AM

I only invest on something good. i mean the common investment i put all my money there. like here in the cryptoworld bitcoins. it almost have the biggest value in the cryptocurrency aside from that i invest also in some properties that has a potential to get fame in future.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:03:12 PM

If I'm not currently making an investment in cryptocurrencies maybe I am now engaging into stocks trading/investing. Because investing on those makes me feel more secured unlike in cryptocurrencies that is more on speculation.

Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:04:11 PM

except for cryptocurrency, I choose real estate...I know how to do it and I like to make profit from it
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:34:56 PM

Beside Cryptocurrencies, i would prefer the longtime investment like land and gold.
Land and gold has been in existence for a long time and honestly, they are good when it comes to consistent increase in value. However, crypto being new has proven to be an area where there are lots of opportunities as people will keep getting to know more and then possibility of experiencing a huge boom just like we have had in the past with any investment. It is normal but if I were to diversify into other things, commerce would be my thing.

Basically the invention of crypto has really taken people's mind away from stocks and bonds, but they have been some pretty good area of investments for a very long time now. Real estate is good but it requires a whole lot of capital compared to investing in cryptocurrency, but I want to believe that this can be achieved a lot with crypto as time goes on, knowing that what you have would have increased greatly.
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:27:16 PM

I wound invest in stocks. Stocks represent your ownership shares in a company. When there is a bull run in the market, stocks perform well. You also earn a lot when you get good stocks during the initial public offering that ultimately rise in price after. In the long run, stocks may outperform bonds in terms of yield.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:46:15 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 07:06:17 AM by anthinguy21

In my opinion, the current out of the cryptocurrency shows that there is no other potential for investing, so I take the time to learn and research this market to invest effectively. If I have identified something to invest in, I think I should focus on it. Find out how to research and learn the knowledge of cryptocurrency to understand the rise and fall of the market, then make the right investment decision. My point is that only investing in cryptocurrency can make a profit from it, and if you just want to make a quick profit then you will not be able to succeed in this market.

Blockfolioz

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 12:05:45 AM

In my opinion, the current out of the cryptocurrency shows that there is no other potential for investing, so I take the time to learn and research this market to invest effectively
Cryptocurrency has provided with the best access for investment and benefiting through the same than many other investment services available. Even now gold has been termed to be one among the best investments which is because of the trust it has generated for the security on the investment.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:18:30 AM

GoDaddy domain auction will be nice choice. Buy a domain with high tld hold it for couple of months and it give returns of 2-5x easily. I'm going to try on auctions soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: