Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:06:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Beside Cryptocurrenices where would you invest?  (Read 7503 times)
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:16:31 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 02:18:28 PM by changcloy

besides cryptocurrencies i would like to invest my money to gold. gold value is also increasing so i know gold is profitable the more you also hold gold the more the value will make grow bigger it's like bitcoin..i also love to do business like an internet cafe which is very a good business in my country.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:28:59 PM

Steady income with 5 to 6 apartment are good investment, it could run 20 to 30 years with minimal maintenance. Or if your looking for long term investment, why not buy some parcel of land or even farm land.

You may also look business with agriculture, it was in demand business.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Xtinah

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:20:44 PM

Stockmarket and fashion designing is where I would have invested in. Then later I will invest in property. I think Cryptocurrency is the best investment to have now. I'm still going to invest in others later
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:07:00 PM

Well if I didn't meet bitcoin and the blockchain, I'm into the stock market and Banking interest rates as well as investing in some precious metals, or planning to have a business (still one my goal in the present) well there is a lot actually, I have a long list of things that are productive and can double my money, but all of them are nothing to cryptocurrency, yes I know the risks and the scams but as long as you know your game plans here, your good to go.
Exchanges in stocke market or the forex is one of the best thing we could actually try on doing it is just like crypto currency where we need to invest in a certain stock out of the market that could actually grow and develop and can give profit to us at the end of the time.
louisedem

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:23:03 PM

A lot of people now days jumping and investing in the cryptocurrency industry.
If you are not investing in crypto, where do you else invest?
Property ? normal crowdfunding? give your input
Well if I will be given a chance to afford investing I will gladly try to invest in Bitcoin as well as funding myself in making my own business thats investments, an overall investment which you invest your time ,effort, hardships and assets, putting your capital to get profit as well, but for now I cannot include myself here I am completely enough in joining campaigns to earn and to help my family.

criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:52:46 PM

Well if I didn't meet bitcoin and the blockchain, I'm into the stock market and Banking interest rates as well as investing in some precious metals, or planning to have a business (still one my goal in the present) well there is a lot actually, I have a long list of things that are productive and can double my money, but all of them are nothing to cryptocurrency, yes I know the risks and the scams but as long as you know your game plans here, your good to go.
Exchanges in stocke market or the forex is one of the best thing we could actually try on doing it is just like crypto currency where we need to invest in a certain stock out of the market that could actually grow and develop and can give profit to us at the end of the time.
Although bitcoin still the best to earn profit, I would say stock market was the same as crypto currencies in terms of theory in trading in the market. I would rather invest on physical things like a property from province which has the opportunity to be urbanize. And also this investment can last a life time and can be transfer from generation to generations. Unlike in crypto, if you only know that you are a millionaire and something happens to you, you money will be stock forever together with your earnings.

BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 448

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:01:37 PM

besides Cryptocurrencies, I think the best investment is offline investment. maybe buy a car, or a house, or something. it will be a very good investment for the future, and of course it will be very useful.
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:08:04 PM

real estate, metals, value stocks, guns, a daytrading bankroll on a normal exchange to trade stocks, forex, etfs, commodities, gbtc, etc

60659 📦
lynnachaean

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:57:42 AM

I am looking on setting up our own pharmacy in our small town. It would be the first so hopefully, it would be profitable for all of us.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:30:55 AM

I would invest in properties. It depends where you live, but in many places it is simplest way of investing, and most secured one.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:42:08 AM

Probably on real estate business but it is just that I have no experience from thosevthings so I am only into cryptocurrency investment. Investing to crypto is definitely profitable especially in Bitcoin wherein the increase on its market value is continuous making its price expensive. Sonce the increase on its value is non-stop, it is an enough reason to consider it a good investment.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:33:59 AM

I prefer to invest my money in buy and selling properties like vehicle and real state because its a sure win investment there is no losing for that.real state rightnow is getting higher value and its not fading.

I couldn't agree more. Honestly, part of my earnings from my cryptocurrency investments are for lands and properties in the future. Here are some reasons on why land is considered one of the best investments for long-term:

- Land can be considered as a tangible asset and its value increases overtime;
- Having a lot of properties give you the option to either sell or develop them for personal/business use;
- It can be transferred generation-to-generation from your family; and
- No one can ever steal it from you when you have all the necessary paper works (to avoid acquiring possession through prescription of informal settlers if any).

I consider having a lot of properties as my end-game plan for my family. Even though investments coming from my cryptocurrencies are earning more, having property gives you the luxury and power in the country.
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:46:56 AM

For me, i always prefer investing into cryptocurrency based startups because we are still in the mid-term cryptocurrency revolution. There are so many opportunities in the cryptocurrency ecosystem right now, i think it is better to invest more in those startups than to go and invest somewhere else.
He's asking a question besides in crypto currency where you can make a investment,because he want to get a idea what is your second option if your making a investment,my suggestion to him if you have big capital to invest i prefer real estate and buying properties because you will get big profits with it or a apartment because you can get a monthly income.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:50:03 AM

Maybe i will put up my own business. I wanted to have a coffee shop but i think it wont click here on our province.. or just open a computer shop near the college where i work. Since most are into gaming and fond of using computers most of the time, i think it will be profitable. Putting it near the college is good because most of the students' assignments or projects needed to be printed out, especially those graduating students who needs to print their thesis/research as a requirement for graduation. From the profit that i can gain from it, i can definitely save for my kids' future.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:07:34 AM

Me I see that in fast food chains you gain your money. So I am very happy to invest my money or wealth to a fast food chain like Jollibee and McDonalds. I can't say why my known friends are into it as well and I also researched about it.
Most people now investing in crypto and their are more that we invest. Besides we invest new car, new home for the future. Especially for the kids. So first invest crypto and earn more profit for the better future.
ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:23:35 AM

If I am not investing in crypto I would be investing in
1. Real estate.
2. Oil and gas industry
3. Fashion industry
4. Food export.

The Real estate industry, is a very lucrative industry especially for early investors.

Oil and gas is one industry that is very highly profitable if you have the right capital.

Fashion industry, though depends largely on location for It's lucrativeness, it still is a very good investment option, because people must put on clothes.

Food industry, for me the most lucrative if you have the right contacts in different countries. No matter the class status, people must east, so it cuts across class, race and border.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:16:41 AM

Each and everyone of us has different perspective in life on what we want and need. On my opinion, beside on crypto currencies I want to invest a building establishments to continue to generate my financial income. Those building establishment will also depends on the location and for sure those possible store is demand in the society like our daily consumption. Hoping to have a great income while Im just fucosing here in the crypto world because I believed I can achieved my building establishments in the future.
That is one exact thing we cannot take away from life. We all have the way we see things and while some people may see one aspect as a good opportunity, some do not. What you are referring to anyway is more of a real estate and that is something that you would always get a lot from. Asides this, I am looking at building a very huge e-commerce conglomerate in my country as I believe this would generate a lot of profit for me in the long run.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:24:32 AM

Is the right thing to do if we put money into various investments, I put my money into stock investments, mutual funds, gold, property and plantation. and I'm happy when one type of investment loss then another investment can replaced.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:31:08 AM

Is the right thing to do if we put money into various investments, I put my money into stock investments, mutual funds, gold, property and plantation. and I'm happy when one type of investment loss then another investment can replaced.
because once in the world there are so many means to invest like gold, land and others but if I am myself in addition to investing in the crypto of course I will invest in gold and land, because both are very good and profitable
Lindell

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 07:25:51 AM

Beside cryptocurrency I will buy a foreclosed property or land and build an apartment for rent. I will invest also in beauty products, and food supplements and put some into the variables that include life isurance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: