Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:44:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Beside Cryptocurrenices where would you invest?  (Read 7503 times)
kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:53:16 PM

if the investment in crypto does not exist then I will choose the investment in property and land because property value every year always increase 10% -30%. but the lack of property investment is a huge need for capital. And I will also choose the investment by following a franchise business such as a restaurant or refueling place. But just as this property requires a lot of capital. cryptocurrency is the best we can start investing with small capital.

lastnumber

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:13:16 PM

Besides the Cryptocurrenices, I have invested in a piece of farmland for two purposes. First of all, on that land can produce clean vegetables, clean agricultural products to serve the needs of the middle class in society, this is a source of high income for me. Second, the land is located in a residential area. In the future, the value of real estate will increase, I can sell if the price. Increasing agricultural production and keeping land is a stable and sustainable income. Investing in the Crypto market creates a mutation for my life.
zain_h332

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:33:42 PM

I would invest in centaure token because it is the one of the most interesting idea they are working on basically its  a freelancing project for the graduates
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:37:20 PM

A lot of people now days jumping and investing in the cryptocurrency industry.
If you are not investing in crypto, where do you else invest?
Property ? normal crowdfunding? give your input

Always be wise because cryptocurrencies is not for long term invesment because time comes that cryptos will never be popular anymore because another thing will be existed better than this. Therefore,  it is better for us to invest with properties because you can make sure that you have a huge profit here because as time goes by it will go up. Be wise in making profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:09:35 PM

If I were to choose I wanted to invest in stock market and other business like franchising.It is good that you had multiple investment not just in cryptocurrency but also in traditional business so that I can earn more and have a multiple sources of income.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:19:32 PM

I will only invest in gold. But if I have much more money than today, I will buy some expensive watches or antiques or paintings as their value is also stable all over the world.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:27:45 PM

I will only invest in gold. But if I have much more money than today, I will buy some expensive watches or antiques or paintings as their value is also stable all over the world.
I think gold is better for you and it will give you a good profit and you should buy a house or a car to give some one for rent it will give you monthly income but i will invest in just those way where give me monthly income and after some years i will sell it in high price so it will very profitable for me.

intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:29:54 PM

There are so many possible investment we can found in the real world nowadays. First is the stock market with the help of big companies. Second is buying land properties, but in this type of investment it should have to be a commercial land for you to have a big kickback in the near future. Another one could Gold where as time goes by, its price goes up.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:34:03 PM

Stock exchange is one of the best investment before digital currencies has arrived. I've been into stock exchange for a while but when digital currencies has became popular and seems to be no hassle than that of stock exchange, i made up my mind so quickly and turn my investment to digital currencies today.

curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:50:27 PM

Beside in bitcoin and ethereum, i also invest in golds. Because gold value doesnt go down.  I also want to invest or buy land. I think this also a good investment that can inherit by your family.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:58:06 PM

Beside in bitcoin and ethereum, i also invest in golds. Because gold value doesnt go down.  I also want to invest or buy land. I think this also a good investment that can inherit by your family.
I want to take a peak on gold investment but I'm not yet prepared for it as I have other focus for the meantime.
We got the same investment with buying a land / property this is one of the best investment that I ever had and is generating passive income through rental. You'll receive it monthly or depends on your contract with the tenant while your land is not depreciating. Land property is the real bubble.  Grin
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:10:53 AM

The results I get from cryptocurrency will buy the ground. It's safer and for the long term.And it may open a business as a side job other than working in cryptocurrency.

Denifriska

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:41:58 AM

In addition to investing cryptocurrency I invest property or real-estate. Because for me also need to have a real investment other than crypto, it can be used as backup assets if one day crypto that I invested bankrupt or suffered losses.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:11:22 AM

I prefer offline businesses because i am not a total computer literate,or even now nothing bout internet services,so i better stay on my field,

I love to cook,though im not in culinary but i believe i can compete for those chef 👨‍🍳

Eversince i was 8y/o i know how to cook rice and local food,that's why when i turned teenager my parents obliged me to provide food for the family,things tht i have used when i applied in some restaurants to become a cook.

So i think if theres no crypto,i will be cooking now for people's enjoyment
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:47:55 AM

Most of the people who are not investing on cryptocurrency are placing their money on the banks because they are not well knowledgeable about the market but i believe that if they only know about bitcoins then they will probably also invest on it.
I think people who don't invest in bitcoin certainly have another option to invest but banks are not the only option to keep all your money, everyone keeps their money in bank so do bitcoin investors, but I think besides crypto investment, another profitable investment is real estate, if I don't invest in crypto of course I will pursue this investment
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:28:17 AM

Apart from cryptocurrency I don’t think I will be interested in any other from of investment cause cryptocurrencies are the first investment I have ever made, never been into any other form of investment, though I was hearing about forex trading as of then but never wanted to try it out due to the risks that are involved in it. If I’m to leave cryptocurrencies I will likely go for full time freelancing or maybe check out forex trading. Another investment I know is real estate but I don’t have a single clue about how it works.
Apart from cryptocurrency I don’t think I will be interested in any other from of investment cause cryptocurrencies are the first investment I have ever made, never been into any other form of investment, though I was hearing about forex trading as of then but never wanted to try it out due to the risks that are involved in it. If I’m to leave cryptocurrencies I will likely go for full time freelancing or maybe check out forex trading. Another investment I know is real estate but I don’t have a single clue about how it works.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:34:08 PM

Most of the people who are not investing on cryptocurrency are placing their money on the banks because they are not well knowledgeable about the market but i believe that if they only know about bitcoins then they will probably also invest on it.
I think people who don't invest in bitcoin certainly have another option to invest but banks are not the only option to keep all your money, everyone keeps their money in bank so do bitcoin investors, but I think besides crypto investment, another profitable investment is real estate, if I don't invest in crypto of course I will pursue this investment
Banks are a really bad option to keep your money, you almost receive no interest rates and the interest rates that you receive are very small compared to what you can receive in the open market, and even worse you are feeding the system that is destroying the economy, this is why I will never leave a significant amount of money in a bank because I know it's a fraud.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:08:42 PM

Beside from crypto, I will invest in a property. I am planning to put up my own business so having my own property will be great because you can do a lot with it, and with that property I can start my business.
shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:11:52 PM

Aside from cryptocurrencies, it would also be wise to invest on the stock market as it is reliable and had been proven to really work and be profitable.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:32:42 PM

I would not go for the real estate unless there is any good opportunity and if I am getting the property at below-market prices, as the great investor from Robert Kiyosaki says, you earn the profit while purchasing and not while selling when it comes to the real estate market. If I am not investing in cryptocurrency then I would go with companies operating in the manufacturing business, I would diversify my capital among small-cap and mid-cap companies because such companies have the highest chances of growing as compared to that of large companies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: