Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:40:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Beside Cryptocurrenices where would you invest?  (Read 7503 times)
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:31:00 AM

If cryptocurrency does not exist then I would choose investing in property and real estate business. I chose property because it has been proven from the first value property always goes up every year.

Besides crypto i invested into stock exchange. Since i have a regular job i wanted to have a loan for a small business like an internet cafe and a small store besides it because this needs a small capital and i have a good location.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:46:48 AM

yes of course I will invest as much bitcoin as I can because with bitcoin investment I can get very much profit and currently bitcoin has a total supply of only 21 million pieces of bitcoin which would be very suitable if used for investment.
If you decide to invest in many BTCs, it is a wise decision, only the stable BTC and the highest income for you, I think when I hold the BTC I feel very secure, without any What worries me when I hold them. Only in a short time have many people become rich thanks to BTC.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:49:08 AM

A lot of people now days jumping and investing in the cryptocurrency industry.
If you are not investing in crypto, where do you else invest?
Property ? normal crowdfunding? give your input

I always want to spend my money on a business in order to have more income in the future and not just to work on the corporate and will earn a small amount of salary.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:03:29 AM

I always want to spend my money on a business in order to have more income in the future and not just to work on the corporate and will earn a small amount of salary.
setting aside some of our money to pioneer a new business will certainly be great for our future. we will have multiple sources of income, not just from salaries and bitcoins alone.
Leomarco

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:10:28 AM

I think after cryptocurrency the good investment is real estate or land or house or gold.  It is the good investment after cryptocurrency. because the likelihood of the price drops is very small. and also more secure because it does not experience shrinkage.

Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:17:42 AM

Cryptocurrency is high risk market and i am better divide my investment in several instrument. Properties is good and stable investment, beside that if i get profits from crypto, my plan is investing on obligation and stocks

qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:20:54 AM

If I did'nt investing in cryptocurrency ,Well I think I invest to buy house and lot.Time flies so fast and it is not possible to sell those house and lot in double or triple time. While I was expecting a day to increase the sales of the my house and land I would rent it for my income while waiting.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:22:26 AM

It’s good to invest also in business who has a potential of growing fast and earning big, there is also a chance in stock market, in a good and stable insurance company, those are good possibilites aside from investing in cryptocurrency. But of course it is best really to put it on a business and invest hardwork for a quick ROI
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:34:26 AM

If I am to invest I would like to invest in a business that is fast growing or with bigger profit of course. But I think it really needs bigger capital also, like real property investments.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:01:46 AM

According to your interest and favors we can invest our capital those who have trusted crypto they have invested in this market while people who have some abilities they starts new businesses through their capital and many of the old age people are keeping their money into banks for receiving of interest for their deposits

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:13:04 AM

there is no other investment for me other than in bitcoin, I am very sure of bitcoin, because bitcoin gives a real change. and here gives a lot of profit opportunities.

How can you say that? There is a lot of other things that you can invest, that you can put your money into. Maybe you are saying this since Bitcoin is giving you good profits this last months of 2017 but Bitcoin is still risky than any other investments or assets. If you want to really earn a lot of money, you must not put your focus on one side.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
EverydayBtc

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:20:37 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 01:51:46 AM by EverydayBtc

You can diverse your investment in Stock Market & Real State. In real state the price doesn't depreciate it always appreciate in time so you can profit in the long run while in stock market many company are now booming you just have to pick the right one.
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:32:19 AM

I prefer to invest in house or land than the other. Because land and house more promising and will never run out. besides the house and the land more real and rarely decreased. Besides that house and land can not be lose.
Swanh

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:39:42 AM

If im not investing in crypto i choose to invest in a business that is the basic necessities that the people in the society needs.I prefer to invest as a stock holder of rice and water refilling.I know these involves huge capital but i am confident that i can get better returns since this are the basic needs of each one of us.
Portia12

Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:41:26 AM

I prefer on investing in real estate because the price of a land is keep on increasing as the time goes by just the same on cryptocurrency , there are a lot of things where you can invest from and not just on cryptocurrency but its for you to decide on where you want it to be in order to have more income.

bigmelons25

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

Amazon stock seems like a surefire bet at this point.  I know the stock price looks high but Amazon is constantly expanding and Jeff Bezos will most likely be a trillionaire someday.  Drone delivery will be everywhere in the future and it will be headed by Amazon.
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:29:20 PM

at the moment with the rise of inflation in countries I believe that the gold is one of the most promising and secure investments and if I would invest somwhere it would probably be gold.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:44:39 PM

Using what i earn from bitcoin, i have established a small businesses, just like the small water refilling station that earns a lot, I have franchised a mini store and I bought a car that is used as an uber
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:12:01 PM

Beside cryptocurrency, I think that the next best thing to invest on is stock market. These kind of investment can reap incomes from long term basis like 5 to 10 years provided that the company that you have invested in is blue chip and has a promising future. Next best thing is to invest your money in real properties, these kind of investments like gold, appreciates through the years.
siguria

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:15:02 PM

the precious metals like silver, gold, chrome are the ones who are in trend like now and seems to have a future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: