Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:35:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Beside Cryptocurrenices where would you invest?  (Read 7500 times)
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:18:20 PM

One of the best options in investing, even with small capital, is to place our funds by buying / investing in precious metals/gold. Why is that? Because the characteristics of precious metals/gold are immune to any economic shock. In addition, gold liquidity is also very high, because gold can be sold at any time if we need sudden funds, unlike other investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rembad

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:44:50 AM

I am a fan of the work of Robert Kiyosaki, author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad. he has long been investing money in gold. I would follow his example.
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:48:00 AM

besides cryptocurrency, I want to invest in gold but unfortunately, right now I don't have much money so I think I will start with cryptocurrency first and then if I can get much money then I will buy gold for my second investment. I know that every coin that I have will increase in the future so I have a chance to make a lot of money. and besides cryptocurrency and gold, I will make a plan to buy real estate too because I see that the real estate can give me a profit in the long-term.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:12:44 AM

except cryptocurrency, I'm investing in a Forex Trading and I'm also a bounty hunter of Writing. The adventure of these two types of investments is to make a mess and feel. In fact, forex trading is keeping a trillions of dollars on the marketcap and is even at a distance and gives credit to the crypto market today. While a writing will remain in a recreation
Merugu

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:18:18 AM

I think we always hold our investment in krypto, because for us krypto is also an easy investment to get more profit in the long run, because the development of Krypto is also getting better.
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:00:24 AM

Beside crypto currency I would have investments on stock market and real estate properties. If possible, diversifying your portfolio is one of the best things you can do when you are in the investment business. Stocks and real estates are great ventures as well, actually before I am into cryptos, I am already in the stocks investment.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:30:40 AM

A lot of people now days jumping and investing in the cryptocurrency industry.
If you are not investing in crypto, where do you else invest?
Property ? normal crowdfunding? give your input
Well i also considering to invest my money on some networking business because here in my country many people are also became profitable but there is no doubt that investing in cryptocurrency is the best investment among the rest because this can be the future.

Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:11:57 PM

If my money will already be growing in bitcoin investment, besides it I am going to invest on land , and contruct an apartel or apartment it is a good business here in our country there are many who will rent it for a period of time , I like this business it is a lifetime business, the only odds here is fire, but this is a very good investment.
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:27:56 PM

I was looking at real estate. As long as shelter remains one crucial basic needs of man, then, real estate will continue to attract much interest and huge demand. Whenever another bull run comes, I'm thinking of diversification. Taking some portion of my portfolio to the real estate industry.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:52:54 AM

Besides investing from crypto, I usually invest in property. Even though I'm not a big player there but the profit that I got is pretty good to give me a big return.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:44:29 PM

I think real estate would be a good way to invest money aside from cryptocurrencies. I think real estate doesn't just go on dropping in price but rather it goes up with time and loses isn't always that expected except good returns as need open arise each time the more people lives in an area.

nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:50:56 PM

I think real estate would be a good way to invest money aside from cryptocurrencies. I think real estate doesn't just go on dropping in price but rather it goes up with time and loses isn't always that expected except good returns as need open arise each time the more people lives in an area.
indeed, estate development there is no risk borne, unlike cryptocurrency. and i think investment in estatate is a counterweight to investment in the digital world, so that it will build up psychologically
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:36:19 PM

I am a fan of the work of Robert Kiyosaki, author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad. he has long been investing money in gold. I would follow his example.

Oh, gold is a very good choice as well as platinum (the price for this metal is also growing steadily). If you have a lot of money, you can invest it in some private property.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:43:27 PM

Oh, gold is a very good choice as well as platinum (the price for this metal is also growing steadily). If you have a lot of money, you can invest it in some private property.

Gold and other precious metals are good investments because they wouldn't be worthless and even if they tagged cryptocurrency as the digital gold, gold would still be superior to it in terms of being known since all people know gold but only a little percentage of people know cryptocurrency currently.

I was looking at real estate. As long as shelter remains one crucial basic needs of man, then, real estate will continue to attract much interest and huge demand. Whenever another bull run comes, I'm thinking of diversification. Taking some portion of my portfolio to the real estate industry.

Definitely, shelter is one of the needs of human being and no matter how expensive it is, people would do something about it because it is a need. Real estate is a good investment and if it is land then it would always be going up because we cannot produce land. When it is about buildings and houses then you can rent it out if you have more of it so it is far more safer investment than cryptocurrencies.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:15:31 PM

indeed, estate development there is no risk borne, unlike cryptocurrency. and i think investment in estatate is a counterweight to investment in the digital world, so that it will build up psychologically
Real estate investment is the much effective investment if we do have much amount to invest in stocks or have properties to build building and apartments, the most easier investment and business that one will sure to succeed determine on what company or product they will put is in food and beverages market.
matthew1981

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:28:30 PM

For me, I'd like to invest my money in business that im pretty sure that has high percent possibilty to get successful like fastfood chain. In crowded place fastfood is good business to start.
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:34:17 PM

I am also thinking about this. I think if there has no cryptocurrencies then we need to invest for developing our country like property,real estate and so on. It will be helpful for a country to be developed early. But I think Crypto will lead the future world and it will alive until the world destroy.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:39:02 PM

Investing other than Cryptocurrency is really a good way of a true investor must have in their knowledge that's why I also invest in some property and business that will grow here in my country because I know that investing more in other way is the best thing to do to get more profit for more chance of earning.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
XiXiMios

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:53:32 PM

Investing in crypto can provide better benefits, although crypto has a high risk but I am more confident in the profits in it.
PiPiNoooo

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:33:16 PM

I mean start with small business from earnings that i have from my crypto investments. Can also invest some other things like property because land are appreciating yearly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: