Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:54:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Beside Cryptocurrenices where would you invest?  (Read 7503 times)
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:16:06 AM

right now, I don't make any other investment except cryptocurrency because I need to make more money so I can invest in other investment. I want to invest my money in gold because I think gold will be more stable than cryptocurrency and I see many people like to invest in gold. so after I can make a lot of money, I will buy gold and use it for my other investment.
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:18:38 AM

Besides cryptocurrency, maybe I will invest in property. Because investment in property today is very promising. But before that I had to have a lot of money first. Because investment in property really needs big money. Will you also invest in the same property as me? . Investment in my property is of good value because it has real physical properties, so this will strengthen my intention to invest in property.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:26:55 AM

A lot of people now days jumping and investing in the cryptocurrency industry.
If you are not investing in crypto, where do you else invest?
Property ? normal crowdfunding? give your input

As for me, I don't want to invest in any other investment aside from cryptocurrency. It is the only investment which can provide me a good profit. If I really have to choose one, I would invest my money with a property or I would just put up a small business through it.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:45:19 AM

Besides cryptos the first place I would like to invest is in real estate, it is such a sure investment and the earlier you get started the better set up you can be in later life. I would also invest in stocks and shares.
Yes it is good to invest in real state in this kind of investment it gain cause the value it increasing too. Also I would like to invest my money in good things that will gain high profit like stocks and shares like your investment.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:55:34 AM

If I already have a lot of money I'll invest in a real estate or an industrial company by buying stocks, I'm the one who will not keep quiet if I already invest, so I'm not so fond of buying gold, I'm sure experience can help me in navigating this life, but so far I really like to be in cryptocurrency.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:15:41 AM

If I have made much investments to cryptos , I am planning to buy a piece of land in nearby city ,for I want to make a store that , in time will receive payments of cryptos on the near future, who might know cryptocurrency will be legit in our country, my store will be ready for it.

That's a good idea because bitcoin is really changing the online payment system nowadays and it will make a big impact in the coming years. But if i exclude cryptocurrency investment, i found myself investing in stock exchange because it's the second thing i have in my mind next to crypto investment as it's less risky and prices are bit stable than cryptos.

ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1233

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:29:50 AM

I have a plan to make my own startup, right now still working hard on Crypto and i hope i can make my own startup. I have a plan my startup its for my real income and crypto its my pasive income.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:37:01 PM

I have a plan to make my own startup, right now still working hard on Crypto and i hope i can make my own startup. I have a plan my startup its for my real income and crypto its my pasive income.

I wish you success. As for me, everything is pretty simple. I buy gold and I have opened my small business: I deal with food. nevertheless, I always invest in the cryptocurrencies.
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:15:53 PM

It is difficult to find something with the same potential as crypto in my opinion. Maybe I'd invest in perspective technological startups but that's risky and complicated as well.
Apart from this market there are still many other areas to make money. And the most desirable is still the passive income. Maybe it's the sales chain of the trading system or real estate. That's what I think of the next investment.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Eigig

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:11:07 PM

Beside cryptocurrency ,I would like to invest in store business, I really love to have  a store, if given the chance  to have more money for capital ,I would really invest in that store business,

Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:16:05 PM

I am 100% indulged to the crypto world for a long time. Where I am going next? VR and AI are on top of my list. How will I invest there? Have no idea yet. The crypto world is too good right now in order to have the time to think for something else.

I am saving up to invest in an AR glass as well! But aside from cryptocurrency, I invested my money in a small business. Together I will save up so I can purchase a land and build my dream home someday. And AR.
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 01:35:00 PM

I will invest in the stock market. aside from that, I will invest in some stable Companies which can never be Bankrupt such as Electric Companies or Telco. I will also make my own Business. I will also build a convenience store of my own.
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:00:53 PM

Aside from crypto currency I would invest in real property because the value becomes higher as it aged. Another one i would invest in business its either goods or services because it can bring as well a good income.

mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:15:28 PM

Aside from crypto currency I would invest in real property because the value becomes higher as it aged. Another one i would invest in business its either goods or services because it can bring as well a good income.

Yes me too, I prefer investing in real states even though current price of it is really high now, next is general merchandise of foods and cloths because it's our basic needs everyday
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:36:35 PM

I believe the best investment choice one can make to get huge returns on investments, good appreciation and above all the safest investments is by investing in Real Estate.Real estate is generally a great investment option. It can generate an ongoing passive income, and it can prove to be a good long-term investment if its value increases exponentially over time.
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:48:34 PM

Beside Cryptocurrencies,I think Real state is one of the best investment options right now it's safest investments as it's miles a hard asset, and will usually be needed. Real estate provides better returns than the stock market without as much volatility.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:52:30 PM

If I have a lot of money, I will also make investment with stocks. Stock market is also profitable, the reason why I invested in cryptocurrency market and not in stock market is because I know that I can earn more opportunity.
Wangbo28

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:56:14 PM

Besides crypto, I think Real states because Investing in real estate is very beneficial as compared to other business provided the market conditions are suitable for the investment.The single most important aspect of safe real estate investing is to buy right.
Monsterkill21

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:00:34 PM

For me, Real State investment because Real estate is a great investment option. It can generate an ongoing income source.This is a good long-term investment because income is stable and there is a chance to gain appreciation. Investing in real estate is always good...
YamigaHyoushi

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:03:14 PM

Besides crypto, I think it is really good to invest on land because of all the investments that I could think of, the only thing that it's increasing in value is land. My dad bought a land (10 hectares) 20 years ago for a farm investment for only 3000 dollars in the Philippines, but now I bet 10 hectares farm costs about 50 to 60 thousand dollars and it is increasing. That's why land is such a gold investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: