Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:13:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Beside Cryptocurrenices where would you invest?  (Read 7500 times)
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:29:46 PM

A lot of people now days jumping and investing in the cryptocurrency industry.
If you are not investing in crypto, where do you else invest?
Property ? normal crowdfunding? give your input

As for me, I don't want to invest in any other investment aside from cryptocurrency. It is the only investment which can provide me a good profit. If I really have to choose one, I would invest my money with a property or I would just put up a small business through it.
I do not think that in today's date any other option is better than investing in cryptocurrencies because they are the best option for earning a lot of money.Cryptocurrencies are spreading worldwide like fire and are capturing the market everywhere.They are money making machine and everyone should advantage of them.The prices of cryptocurrencies are also rising so profit margins are also increasing.The users and investors are happy as they are earning a lot of money and that too in a short period of time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viendong6158

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:25:40 PM

I think after cryptocurrency the good investment is real estate or land or house or gold.  It is the good investment after cryptocurrency. because the likelihood of the price drops is very small. and also more secure because it does not experience shrinkage. Wink Wink
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:49:20 AM

Aside from crypto currencies i would invest in real property and as well im going to put up my own business like food business and other services that can be source of income.

UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:55:43 AM

In my own experience, one good investment that I have made is property, real estate is a great way to invest your money, as we all know, most of the properties especially real estate if not all always increase its value, unlike cryptocurrency that is very volatile, investing in real estate doesnt give you the feeling of panic, because you can just leave your property to sleep without the thinking of you having to experience loss, it is more stable and safer.

Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:05:20 PM

I would say it is more ethical than investing in something that could increase the price of rents or food or other commodities, stock market is good because it is usually easy to get in and out stocks. You can buy very small amounts of shares these days, even just one at a time.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:20:10 PM

I would say it is more ethical than investing in something that could increase the price of rents or food or other commodities, stock market is good because it is usually easy to get in and out stocks. You can buy very small amounts of shares these days, even just one at a time.
right, but for those who don't know about the stock market, many feel cheated, even though they don't know. therefore learn the investment that you will buy, in addition to stocks, we can invest in gold, or property

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:37:51 PM

If in time I am successful with this cryptocurrency investment , my next target ,investment is realty, to be able to buy a piece of land situated at nearby city ,and I want to have store with it built, that is the next investment I would probably prefer after this cryptocurrency investments.
Legone

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:02:38 PM

Besides Cryptocurreny,I think Real States because.Investing in real estate is quite safe & popular too. You know this property business is much stable & high earning source. When you will first invest in real estate property. Then after few months you will get high income.
Tinaw

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:09:42 PM

For me, Besides crypto I think Real State because Investing in Real State is one of the best ways to make money and create wealth.And also Real estate investment is profitable because investors have the opportunity to buy several investment properties with little money down and increase their rental income.
asilabumer

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:27:27 PM

In my own experience, one good investment that I have made is property, real estate is a great way to invest your money, as we all know, most of the properties especially real estate if not all always increase its value, unlike cryptocurrency that is very volatile, investing in real estate doesnt give you the feeling of panic, because you can just leave your property to sleep without the thinking of you having to experience loss, it is more stable and safer.
But real estate is always a field can be said is very crowded, especially with the development of the current society, want to invest in real estate requires a huge amount of capital, otherwise, we can not compete with others and can only buy dead or unprofitable land. I think we should focus on fields such as food and health, it will be necessary, people always need to eat and need health, that is the indispensable needs, invest in a gym and yoga room or maybe a food shop, that is what I look forward to in the future
Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:29:53 PM

But real estate is always a field can be said is very crowded, especially with the development of the current society, want to invest in real estate requires a huge amount of capital, otherwise, we can not compete with others and can only buy dead or unprofitable land. I think we should focus on fields such as food and health, it will be necessary, people always need to eat and need health, that is the indispensable needs, invest in a gym and yoga room or maybe a food shop, that is what I look forward to in the future
I do not think that anything is better than investing in cryptocurrencies as we get huge amounts of profit returns and that too in a quicker period of time.Cryptocurrencies are very trending these days.Since digitization is going on,the demand of cryptocurrencies are also rising alot.Cryptocurrencies are money making machine and have made many people rich.Even billionaires invest in cryptos.These are a blessing for all of us.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:34:45 PM

There are many other instruments where we can invest other than bitcoin / cryptocurrency.   We can invest in Bank deposits, Insurance corporations, Shares and stocks, Gold in physical form as well as in Gold Bonds, bonds issued by Governments, Debentures issued by companies etc etc.  One more area is investment in Land and buildings. 
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:37:17 PM

There are many other instruments where we can invest other than bitcoin / cryptocurrency.   We can invest in Bank deposits, Insurance corporations, Shares and stocks, Gold in physical form as well as in Gold Bonds, bonds issued by Governments, Debentures issued by companies etc etc.  One more area is investment in Land and buildings. 

Investing in above said deposit will give you low fixed income and in shares and stocks it is highly risky if you dont have knowledge you will lose your whole investment also. So it is good to invest in bitcoin which will give you good returns in long term
clarky

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:44:27 PM

I will invest my money on properties like apartments or acquiring some condo units for rent. Because the value of properties like that will not depreciate easily and there is consistency in terms of income. You just need to have a good relationship with your customers.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:44:43 PM

most people will definitely say property, gold, and land but now I am more interested in investing in Start Up companies or small businesses besides investing in cryptocurrencies, because I feel the money I have is more moving if I invest in a small business than investing in property, gold and land...

Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:47:51 PM

maybe what I will do besides investing in cryptocurrency then I will invest in several platforms such as real estate or other things, I will never invest in a bank because it is very terrible and harmful.
jaxteller

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 01:55:14 PM

real estate, all day everyday. If only I hate the capital. Houses keep getting more and more expensive and more and more people are looking to buy/rent places. I don't see houses become cheap any day.
nebiki

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:59:46 PM

if I'm alone in stock other than investing in crypto, because the best way to get a big profit other than crypto, and the results that will be obtained in the stock also promises

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ayambawang

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:23:04 PM

for now investing in cripto is still my priority but if later I have benefited more than cripto then I will buy some real investment assets such as gold and property, at least it can be used as collateral for my old age and can be made as a legacy, though I am not sure that real assets can provide benefits like BTC
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:30:49 PM

I think the best investment beside cryptocurrency is the jewelries. Because jewelries has a static value amount. Simply buy one and store it in the bank. After 2-3 years the value of it will become high for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: