Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:40:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Beside Cryptocurrenices where would you invest?  (Read 7500 times)
Ferry22

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:50:38 PM

In addition to investing in Cryptocurrency, I invest in Gold and Land. in my opinion Gold and Land are the right investments besides crypto, even though they do not have the potential for high price increases such as Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, but real estate investments in Gold and Land are safer than Investments in Cryptocurrency.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:38:36 PM

I always deduct some money for gold. 2. Investing in the intermediary. because gold is always valuable.
so the only thing that has not changed for thousands of years is gold.
I am not usually do investing i just invest in cryptocurrency because my friend help me to earn more profit and in my whole life i only invest in cryptocurrency and it is really legit, maybe without crypto i would just invest all of my savings on the banks.

AncientMystery

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:53:50 PM

Currently I think that crypto is the best investment sphere possible and I can't imagine any other sphere where we can earn such profits.

brianross7

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:00:13 AM

A lot of people now days jumping and investing in the cryptocurrency industry.
If you are not investing in crypto, where do you else invest?
Property ? normal crowdfunding? give your input
There is a lot of fields that you have an opportunity to get the profit from them. As for me, I know that the population in the world, especially in my country is growing up. The demand for real estate is getting high either. So beside of investing in crypto, i spend the time to research and doing investing in this field. It indeed brings a lot of money to me.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:00:17 AM

If I have still available for another investment then I try offline business like a computer shop or groceries. Some of my friends arevalso urging me to investvalso in stock market and mutual funds. Stock market is like cryptocurrency trading but the risks are lower. As of this moment, my mind is still busy with cryptocurrency and this include some bounties and trading.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:49:43 AM

Right now iam still collecting some fund, i want make my own startup busines but still thinking about that. if i can make my own startup would be good, so i will get some benefit from 2 income. First from my busines and second got pasive income from Cryptocurrency investing

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:18:24 AM

Besides crypto i would probably go for two things. One is gold other is real estate. Both good and promising in long and short term. Gold is something that most government keep as trust fund and real estate is something that you can buy/sell or rent for some amount. In both cases you are good.
Cidpollendina

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:25:32 AM

For me, I don't make any other investment except cryptocurrency because I need to make more money so I can invest in other investment. I want to invest my money in gold because I think gold will be more stable than cryptocurrency and I see many people like to invest in gold. so after I can make a lot of money, I will buy gold and use it for my other investment.
jujurloe

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:30:47 AM

In addition to crypto, my investment is gold, where prices are quite stable and the trend is increasing from year to year, besides that, I am still studying real estate investments which in my view will have good prospects.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:12:24 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 06:31:15 PM by Himanshu111

Property. Property is something that is permanent, in economics it is classified as permanent investment. In investing into cryptocurrency or other markets we also consider buying property that may serve as it is what we have bought or something that we produced after working hard. But still investing in cryptocurrency is the perfect place.
I do not think that anything is better than cryptocurrencies to invest because through cryptocurrencies one can earn a lot of money and that too in a quicker time period.Cryptos are a money making machine and we should take advantage of them.Cryptos can be considered as the future of currencies because more and more people are enrolling themselves into these digital currencies because they have several advantages over normal currency.
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:59:53 PM

If I had enough money, I would invest them in promising technologies like hydrogen engine or space shuttle to be launched to Mars.
Real estate is also OK, but it requires a lot of control, especially if you lease it out.

Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:29:28 AM

I think, the best place to invest beside bitcoin is the real company or the real bussiness like guest house, or store or anything that could give the other profit. So what I mean is we can make income with bitcoin then invest your assets on the real life.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:44:50 AM

Other than cryptocurrencies, Iw ill invest in some propertied. Investing on it is more convenient because if you have your own properties less hassle for you to pay bills that is not on your own. Better to invest on it because you can still do a business within it. Such as use it for renting apartment, do a small businesses and etc.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:37:36 AM

Actually investing anywhere can be done and there are many opportunities to make a profit in investing, but now I am more interested in making profit in crypto because I really like this blockchain technology, to get a very profitable profit for my future.
So if I have pocketed money and profits from crypto, I can prepare capital for other investments such as property, gold, land, or home
anywhere? Is it the important to invest is you have to consider the risks that exist right? you can't invest wherever you want. you have to adjust to their potential and do they promise or not? use it to choose investments other than crypto. and my choice is with property and real estate
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:28:24 AM

I am currently investing in two markets: the cryptographic market and the real estate market. These two markets have many similarities that I like to invest.
In real estate business the use of cryptocurrency is also involved especially the Bitcoin is using as payment mode in buying and selling of properties. In Dubai and many other countries sellers are selling properties on great scale using Bitcoin as payment method. So it is your best choice to bring these two in use and you will be enriched with the benefits you obtain from these two.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:15:59 AM

Real estate, perspective companies, maybe sphere with net and media, but probably not forex or such things, I think that they are really cloudy.
Well if we speak about investment in the real estate assets, we should keep in mind that it needs a lot of money so alternate ways for people who do not have enough money can be investment in bonds issued by any good government company, buying stocks and shares of a good multinational company and finally investment in property that can be a plot or piece of land which grows in worth with the passage of time.
cescudero95

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:19:14 AM

All forms of investment are worth at least initial investigation.  My portfolio consists of stocks, CDs, real estate, physical assets, and a few exotic items.  Blockchain assets are just a small part of the whole.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
beatzcoin123

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:43:39 AM

well am a crypto addict, this is just a question and doesnt represent real life senero, because in real life, i wouldnt want to invest in anything else aside crypto, or diversify my portfolio, but for the sake of this question, aside crypto, i would want to invest in real estates. the sector has untapped potentials.
Nathanclark

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:48:10 AM

My goal when investing in cryptocurrency is to make money investing in real estate. I do not have much capital, I want bigger capital from the crypto market. Once I have enough capital I will invest in the real estate market
williamweber

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:19:04 AM

If next year, 2019, the cryptocurrency market continues to decline, I will move to invest in the stock market, I have invested in this market for some time. However, I found that the crypto market was more potential, so I used 50% of my capital to invest in ETH. Now I feel really nervous
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: