Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:49:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Beside Cryptocurrenices where would you invest?  (Read 7500 times)
regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:45:07 PM

I think aside from Bitcoin I will go into investing on stock market. I know a lot of people who are into it as well I think I would be able to learn a thing or two from them. I am also looking into investing into a foodcart business, but I an still on my researching phase as of the moment. I am trying my best to diversify my investments as much as possible.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:43:50 AM

A lot of people now days jumping and investing in the cryptocurrency industry.
If you are not investing in crypto, where do you else invest?
Property ? normal crowdfunding? give your input
if you have large capital, it is better to invest in property, in addition to the benefits quickly and will get more benefits. those people really need property, or many people who need it.
Property. Property is something that is permanent, in economics it is classified as permanent investment. In investing into cryptocurrency or other markets we also consider buying property that may serve as it is what we have bought or something that we produced after working hard. But still investing in cryptocurrency is the perfect place.
nyobaanweh

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:08:17 AM

I was looking at real estate. As long as shelter remains one crucial basic needs of man, then, real estate will continue to attract much interest and huge demand. Whenever another bull run comes, I'm thinking of diversification. Taking some portion of my portfolio to the real estate industry.
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:43:33 AM

I have not planned of investing other than cryptocurrencies. Most of the banks in the system are corrupt and always would run with your money which might affect your cognitive thinking.
Well this is something interesting to ask someone choose another source besides his favorite source of investment. I choose real estate business in which Bitcoin is also involved so this will intensify my interest in the crypto world connecting something practical to it is better. And this is good as well if you diversify your investment and getting your profit from several ways is better than from a single source.
htconem7

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:02:36 AM

I have an idea for my capital, I will use some capital to invest and real estate, then on that basis I can build houses and rent to earn a monthly income.
Also I could also open a chain of restaurants dealing in food and beverages, which is my whole idea
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:38:17 AM

I put some of my money in the bank and I didn't invest everything in cryptocurrency because I understand very well about the risks that occur here so I think investing in property as a counterweight to crypto is a good thing
There are several other options besides crypto investment in which one can make profit as well but that is traditional way of making money. Now we can start using this modern way if making some money using your knowledge and starting investment money and you can go deep in it after making some practical experience. I suggest to go for real estate as we know that crypto payment has entered into the real estate business so it will be more interesting then.
FRAGILE07

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:46:30 AM

Normally great regions to put are divisions in which high development is normal or in things that are fundamentally underestimated. It regards recollect that high potential returns can regularly be connected with high hazard. Taking a gander at web based life, its not hard to see veganism and natural nourishments making strides. Junk food establishments like burger lord, mcdonalds and jack in the case are accounted for to lose cash as individuals turn out to be more wellbeing cognizant picking rather for entire sustenance markets and naturally developed things.

Focusing on rising social patterns could be a not too bad venture system. Rising notoriety of veganism might be one case of this however there are others. Authorized maryjane "green dash for unheard of wealth" is reputed to be a hot speculation. Americans are winding up more wellbeing cognizant about the wellbeing dangers of prepared sugar which could mean solid choices to sugar could be a high development territory in coming years. Obviously this will depend vigorously upon the FDA, extraordinary enthusiasm campaigning, import direction and a large group of different variables, some of which could be difficult to foresee.

Whatever venture winds up on the table, there can be a great deal of factors, a ton that can go right or off-base. I wish good fortunes to any individual who contributes, good luck in the entirety of your undertakings.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:18:07 AM

maybe besides crypto currency I will invest in property because I think property also has good opportunities and prospects for investing, property prices will also increase every year, but investment in property requires large capital and profit will also be longer

boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:18:15 PM

I have not planned of investing other than cryptocurrencies. Most of the banks in the system are corrupt and always would run with your money which might affect your cognitive thinking.
Well this is something interesting to ask someone choose another source besides his favorite source of investment. I choose real estate business in which Bitcoin is also involved so this will intensify my interest in the crypto world connecting something practical to it is better. And this is good as well if you diversify your investment and getting your profit from several ways is better than from a single source.
Probably in the stock market there is no market that gives me more opportunities like bitcoin. The stock market's momentum is crazy, it's risky and also a chance, it's the same with bitcoin and I like it.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:25:31 PM

Beside crypto I also invest in stocks and gold, I have a house but that's not for investment purpose. I feel like people should diversify their investment in different field, not just in crypto to reduce the risk. Like when the crash happened earlier this year I am not affected that much as crypto is only about 20% of my portofolio at that time and I actually get out quite early.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
devil jin

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:37:38 PM

Probably, if I am not into investing with Bitcoin right now, I might have invested my money into real estate properties especifically land properties because just like other valuable things, its value also grows as the time passes by making it more beneficial for your own sake because the money you have invested will grow into a larger one. But since I am into cryptocurrency, I have decided to use my income with it and invest it to properties so that I can have a big feedback from my investments.

mcabrito

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:18:22 PM

Probably, if I am not into investing with Bitcoin right now, I might have invested my money into real estate properties especifically land properties because just like other valuable things, its value also grows as the time passes by making it more beneficial for your own sake because the money you have invested will grow into a larger one. But since I am into cryptocurrency, I have decided to use my income with it and invest it to properties so that I can have a big feedback from my investments.

For me, If I am not into investing in cryptocurrencies, I might invested in some trending businesses now or maybe a general merchandise store. A house for rent is a good business too.
Wilfrer

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:31:56 PM

I think outside Crypto I will invest in two other things. That is gold and real estate. I choose gold because it stabilizes and returns monthly monthly income, steadily for me. Besides, I choose real estate because it's really growing and there are many opportunities for you to make a profit, although it's a bit risky.

spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:48:34 PM

Personally I prefer to invest according to principals of diversification. So beside cryptocurrencies I also invest in stocks, real estate and gold. But I always have free fiat money (about 25%  of all assets).
syauqialbaana

Activity: 220

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:03:43 PM

Besides crypto, I thought I would invest my money in a bank and build a business that has long-term benefits. I will also invest. I will also invest in real estate. Because real estate will bring in additional income. Another advantage is that real estate has a constant demand in the secondary market.
tominsoto

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:48:18 PM

for now I focus on investing in crypto and when I get enough results, I will use it to buy gold and also property because property prices increase every year and I start from here Grin
janotuz81

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:47:45 PM

On the off chance that its not cryptographic money, at that point its disconnected for me and would be in the genuine segment for the most part slanted towards land since that is one without an excess of hazard at all the minute the papers and endorsements are finished. Rather than annoying myself with setting up of organization and need to fight the administration to make it beneficial, the workers to guarantee they are paid their due wages, government to guarantee filings and controls are done as at when due, I would simply center around land where the customers are now there and the salary will stream in without pointless issues.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:31:13 PM

Besides crypto, I thought I would invest my money in a bank and build a business that has long-term benefits. I will also invest. I will also invest in real estate. Because real estate will bring in additional income. Another advantage is that real estate has a constant demand in the secondary market.
Sure, there's no such place as safe as investing in a government bank. I take 40% of my assets to deposit in the bank, 40% left to invest in the stock market, 20% to invest in bitcoin. I am considering to increase the amount of capital invested in bitcoin next time
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:54:34 PM

Where I live there are no projects and ICO startups in which you can make an investment.But we have very expensive housing.I think over time to invest in real estate.In my opinion, this is a very good investment.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:27:25 PM

Bullion seems to be a good choice right now. Gold prices have fallen quite heavily after 2012, while the equity / real estate prices went up. Considering the declining mine production, I would say that in the near future, there is going to be a major spike.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: