Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:06:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Beside Cryptocurrenices where would you invest?  (Read 7500 times)
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:29:02 PM

Besides crypto, I thought I would invest my money in a bank and build a business that has long-term benefits. I will also invest. I will also invest in real estate. Because real estate will bring in additional income. Another advantage is that real estate has a constant demand in the secondary market.
Sure, there's no such place as safe as investing in a government bank. I take 40% of my assets to deposit in the bank, 40% left to invest in the stock market, 20% to invest in bitcoin. I am considering to increase the amount of capital invested in bitcoin next time
I don't think so that any other option is better than investing in cryptocurrencies.This is because cryptocurrencies are an easy source of earning a lot of money and that too in a short period of time.Cryptocurrencies are the best option in today's date for investment purposes as the prices are rising and the investors are getting good amount of profit returns.Cryptocurrencies are a blessing for all of us.These are like an extra income or pocket money.People hold their cryptocurrencies for the future rise in price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
James_H

Activity: 517

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:53:57 PM

If I have a lot of money, I will also invest in stocks.the stock market is also profitable, the reason why I invested in the cryptocurrency market and not in the stock market is because I know that I can get more opportunities. And I also want to invest my money in gold because I think gold will be more stable thancryptocurrency and I see many people like to invest in gold.
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:43:33 PM

besides crypto, i would invest in farming, i really dont know about other places, but where am from, there are lots of untapped potentials in agriculture, people tends to look away from this sector in search of the white collars job. Investment in farming is a profitable and sustainable investment.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:14:33 PM

I'm still engaged in stocks. Got some blue chips and it's stable so far for long-term.
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:15:52 AM

A lot of people now days jumping and investing in the cryptocurrency industry.
If you are not investing in crypto, where do you else invest?
Property ? normal crowdfunding? give your input
Probably, if I am not into investing with Bitcoin right now, I might have invested my money into real estate properties especifically land properties because just like other valuable things, its value also grows as the time passes by making it more beneficial for your own sake because the money you have invested will grow into a larger one. But since I am into cryptocurrency, I have decided to use my income with it and invest it to properties so that I can have a big feedback from my investments.

Property is good long term investment. We can rent it and get passive income from it. Most property price always increasing every years because property demand always increasing and people need it

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Saripondso

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:39:09 AM

Beside cryptocurrencies, i will invest in gold. Because gold is the same as bitcoin but it is a real thing that I can hold and it is legalized all over the world
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:01:58 AM

As of now I invested in property and a business like social networking because for me it was easy money you want to invest small amount and there is a guarantee that your money will be returned because you can saw your money rising also like in crypto but there is no guarantee also that your money will be restored all.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:05:39 AM

Actualy i have a plan of doing a local stock investment in my countrt aside from cryptocurrency investment,therefore in thia happening now thats crypto market are in struggle and everything are in bearish situation,i started to take another kind of carrer investment, and this local stock investment, i've always tried now,becausse i remember what warren buffet say's" do not put all eggs in one basket"just like in bussiness we should not depend on one kind of investment,we need to find another kind of resources in order to survive and being competent.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:36:52 PM

Probably, if I am not into investing with Bitcoin right now, I might have invested my money into real estate properties especifically land properties because just like other valuable things, its value also grows as the time passes by making it more beneficial for your own sake because the money you have invested will grow into a larger one. But since I am into cryptocurrency, I have decided to use my income with it and invest it to properties so that I can have a big feedback from my investments.
For me, If I am not into investing in cryptocurrencies, I might invested in some trending businesses now or maybe a general merchandise store. A house for rent is a good business too.

Real estate can be a good investment for the people with money. You can also invest in the future, and start some cool business. Buy precious metals like silver and gold. However, never forget about the cryptos.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:32:19 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 08:48:02 PM by Himanshu111

For me, If I am not into investing in cryptocurrencies, I might invested in some trending businesses now or maybe a general merchandise store. A house for rent is a good business too.

Real estate can be a good investment for the people with money. You can also invest in the future, and start some cool business. Buy precious metals like silver and gold. However, never forget about the cryptos.
I do not think that any other sector is as better than cryptocurrencies because these cryptocurrencies are an easy way to earn a lot of money and that too in a short period of time.Cryptocurrencies are in a very high demand these days because digitisation is going everywhere. Cryptocurrencies are the best option for investment purposes in today's date because the prices are rising slowly and steadily and so the users are getting good amount of profit returns.
jaxteller

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 08:50:37 PM

Real estate. Absolutely gold, if you have the capital for that. Of course certain countries will yield more profit, but overall, you'll make a good return on your investement. I have never really heard or seen real estate devalue.
Rosesie

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:34:07 AM

My next investment is gold/ silver because it is safe, less risk and stable investment.
DavidNiva

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:56:47 AM

for those of us who live in developing countries our best investment is usually in the form of property because the value from year to year always increases very sharply, but in the modern era now after crypto we have many choices to invest, put money in the Bank for us is not an option interesting, because it only secures money without more benefits ...
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:29:20 PM

More than investment in crypto and work or business, I’m investing in my family. I give time to be with them and enjoy them. I don’t want later on that they may have inheritance from me but haven’t have a good relationship with me as a husband to my wife and a father to my children. I want them to treasure the time i gave them. Were not getting any younger that’s why for me, they are my greatest investment they are my blessings in this life.

I was moved by this, thank you for valuing your family so much and treating them as your greatest investment. I must agree that your relationship with them is the most valuable thing to cherish, aside from providing for them. Giving them time is so precious indeed. What would you do with a lot of money if you are not okay with your family? Having enough is okay, as long as you have them. I was so encourage to invest more with my family.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:11:11 PM

I have about two years investing in cryptocurrencies, but my biggest experience is in the Forex market, where I have more than seven years of experience with a very productive performance after a hard start. In addition to that, I am trying to invest a portion of my earnings in a long-term retirement fund; although its profitability is low (approximately 10% annual yield), but I think it is essential to look for safe havens in these times of uncertainty.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:02:42 AM

As far as I experience another option is that I will invest my money in the form of a house or land, I will buy a house or land that I can sell later on and I will get a profit, because every time the house or land prices will continue to rise and many I need a house or land that we already have, but until now I have always invested in crypto because I believe crypto will take me to the moon in the future.qq

Property is good investment. Beside land price always increasing, we can rent that property and make passive income from it. Beside, property, i think make investment in stocks and bonds is good beside precious metal
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:15:01 AM

Definitely real estate properties. Real estate can yield to a more profitable income , and usually their is no loss in this because they appreciate as time goes by. On the other hand, we can also invest in blue chip stocks.

MinSiu

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:24:41 AM

My second investment will be gold or silver because for me, they are safe and stable. They also are valuable asset
ivandu

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:28:16 AM

Definitely real estate properties. Real estate can yield to a more profitable income , and usually their is no loss in this because they appreciate as time goes by. On the other hand, we can also invest in blue chip stocks.
i 've put some of my profit from cryptocurrency market on real estate investment.less than six months its already give me profit.and i am very satisfied with my decision.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:49:29 AM

i 've put some of my profit from cryptocurrency market on real estate investment.less than six months its already give me profit.and i am very satisfied with my decision.
best investment decision for you mate.real estate potency year by year always has good growth.more than 20 percent could reach from starting price.also it has less risk if compared with other investment portofolio.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: