Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:18:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CrowdMachine - The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer  (Read 26521 times)
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:34:02 PM

Hey CrowdMachine, today I stumbled on another project "ethereum dApp builder", is your project somehow in competition with them, if so, what distinguishes you from them and what makes your product superior?
 Please correct me if Im totally missing the point and your project cant be compared to them at all, thanks in advance for the answer.
Weter29

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:34:50 PM

this is a good project, everyone will find it easy to build decentralized apps.
everyone here means including people who have potential fraud
how do you get all the dapps created using a crowd machine is a filtered and secure app for the user?

Read interesting .. there is little about the applications
https://appdevelopermagazine.com/5723/2017/11/29/Why-developers-must-be-blockchain-agnostic-for-decentralized-apps/

Also, thank you for this article, it was a pleasure to read it on the metro today on my way to work)))

Thank you and that you noticed) Grin
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:28:19 PM

1.Why are there no links to linkedin profiles for every member of team on your web-site?
2.Let me give an advice to team: divide bounty for 3 period. It`s very hard for bounty hunters to participate in one project for 4 month
Weter29

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:00:30 AM

Interesting article, worth reading....

https://medium.com/crowd-machine/the-crowd-computer-a-technical-overview-of-its-components-41d0b2f9073
franss

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:50:07 AM

Because using a decentralized computer system seems like this project is good and unique and it is worth to be monitored continuously development
Weter29

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:56:10 PM

Because using a decentralized computer system seems like this project is good and unique and it is worth to be monitored continuously development

It is always useful to follow the development of how the minimum develops goesю And according to the project, you are rightly noticed .. unique)
JeffKirdeikis

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:57:25 AM

Crowd Machine enables developers and non-developers alike to create blockchain and decentralized apps at up to 45x the speed of conventional development approaches. Creators can create functionally-rich, enterprise-class apps using the technology without having to write a single line of code.

Crowd Machine is blockchain agnostic, meaning apps created can be leveraged on ANY blockchain.

Crowd Machine utilizes the Crowd Computer a global decentralized app execution engine, where even very small devices, like a mobile phone, can act to run apps, and be compensated for their work.

You can find out more about Crowd Machine in the article below.

https://medium.com/crowd-machine/the-crowd-computer-a-technical-overview-of-its-components-41d0b2f9073
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:04:28 AM

CrowdMachine does sound really compelling to me if there will be delivered whats planned. An easy access solution for businesses and everyone else to create dapps and smart contracts sounds great. Cant wait to test the features. When will we be able to see a MVP?

Yes, MVP of this project would be great to see as initial proof that they really can provide what they are offering to the crypto businesses. And with this kind of project, they need collaboration with tech giants at least.
Weter29

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:36:20 PM

Crowd Machine enables developers and non-developers alike to create blockchain and decentralized apps at up to 45x the speed of conventional development approaches. Creators can create functionally-rich, enterprise-class apps using the technology without having to write a single line of code.

Crowd Machine is blockchain agnostic, meaning apps created can be leveraged on ANY blockchain.

Crowd Machine utilizes the Crowd Computer a global decentralized app execution engine, where even very small devices, like a mobile phone, can act to run apps, and be compensated for their work.

You can find out more about Crowd Machine in the article below.

Yes, thanks for the information, I read, but this article I shared above. True repetition, mother training)
Weter29

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:08:47 AM

The Crowd Computer will be instrumental in decentralized existing centralized infrastructures. It will offer greater affordability, robustness and scalability and provide the mechanism by which decentralized apps will proliferate.
How far has progress made in the last 20-10 years, what else will happen ...
#CrowdMashine is an promising campaign with high potential. This gives it the right to be one of the best.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:23:36 AM

It is always useful to follow the development of how the minimum develops goesю And according to the project, you are rightly noticed .. unique)
Yeah it is really nice for everyone, it is quite unique
Weter29

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:52:42 PM

CEO, Craig Sproule summarizes the functionalities and benefits of Crowd Machine.

Crowd Machine is a platform that allows users to build decentralized apps at 45x times the speed of conventional DApp building methods.

These DApps run on the “Crowd Computer”, a global distributed computer, that allows for greater speed and power. The Crowd Computer allows all device types including mobile, desktop, data center and IoT devices to act as a monetized global application processors. With the Crowd Computer, you can be paid for your spare computing power.

App demand is currently far outpacing creation speed. The Crowd Machine vision is to make DApps faster/easier to create, catalyzing a boom in blockchain tech towards mass adoption.

Yes! CrowdMachine - The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer!!!
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:19:56 AM

This project is a long long days token sale i noticed in the roadmap this project is a new starting in cryptocurrency.. hopefuly this team will success... how much the price token in ico sale?? And do u have an bonus for early investor...
CrowdMachine very interesting projects in emerging technology from now, this will greatly facilitate the people to get to know the growing technology. good luck with the project.
Weter29

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:23:42 AM

Hey. I changed my rank. Now I'm Sr. Member. Correct please in the table. You can congratulate me!  Grin Wink Huh Cool
Weter29

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:09:13 AM

This project is a long long days token sale i noticed in the roadmap this project is a new starting in cryptocurrency.. hopefuly this team will success... how much the price token in ico sale?? And do u have an bonus for early investor...
CrowdMachine very interesting projects in emerging technology from now, this will greatly facilitate the people to get to know the growing technology. good luck with the project.

Yes! This statement is very impressive, very cool and promising. Good luck to all of us)

CEO, Craig Sproule, chats with Ben Gorlick of The Blockchain Show about Crowd Machine.

Crowd Machine is a globally distributed computer that powers decentralized applications (DApps), that operate on all blockchains. The app development engine allows users to develop DApps with no coding knowledge required. Users simply drag and drop.

Crowd Machine aims to catalyze the proliferation of DApps, and blockchain technology, into the fabric of our world.
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:51:11 AM

I will be participating in the token sale. I love this idea to make a open source code market.

I also think this is the most exciting thing about crowdmachine, especially in a world where parenting and IP rules... interesting to see a shift

We coincided in opinion. Good.  Wink The only thing I did not understand about the rules? What are they talking about?

Hmm.. rules of what? do you mind to elaborate? I've only had time to read about 50% of the whitepaper, so I may not understand all of it yet. During this week I will complete my reading  Grin Grin

I also try to read, but I'm probably not so clever in the technical documentation, so let's understand together. Such a feeling that we only need it together. I will wait.  Grin Wink

Sorry I have been very busy recently.. I am very interested in crowdmachine and will participate in their bounty after my current one finishes, which is soon.

So perhaps we can pick a few topics about crowdmachine, and you research some, I research some, and together we can share our findings on this thread. What do you think about this proposal? It could save us both some time and be a collaborative effort))
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:54:47 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 05:06:28 AM by aleksand

2.Let me give an advice to team: divide bounty for 3 period. It`s very hard for bounty hunters to participate in one project for 4 month

Its only very hard because most people dont have patience

The best rewards comes to those who believe in long term prospect of the project. Short term bounties bring people who only care about the bounty rewards.

For this reason I suggest that the Crowdmachine bounty to be kept the same as it is now. Long term supporters will be rewarded for their efforts. As time goes on, more and more people will join until March, when there will be a maximum of joiners, which is helpful for the ICO raise. The bounty is perfect as it is currently.
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:29:11 AM

Its only very hard because most people dont have patience

The best rewards comes to those who believe in long term prospect of the project. Short term bounties bring people who only care about the bounty rewards.

For this reason I suggest that the Crowdmachine bounty to be kept the same as it is now. Long term supporters will be rewarded for their efforts. As time goes on, more and more people will join until March, when there will be a maximum of joiners, which is helpful for the ICO raise. The bounty is perfect as it is currently.
his growing technology from its crowdmachine project, there will surely be many investors who are interested in investing. now the State is increasingly growing, the project will surely be a success in the future

JeffKirdeikis

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:16:38 PM

Article by "The Block" on Crowd Machine
https://www.blockchaintechnology-news.com/2017/11/08/crowd-machine-looks-become-squarespace-blockchain/

Crowd Machine allows people to create decentralised apps without the need to write a single line of code.

Apps built and run on the Crowd Machine network can swap between different blockchains based on preference between transaction speed or transaction cost. This will free apps from having to be bound to specific blockchains, and allow for fair market-based pricing.

Crowd Machine also features a community-owned repository, Crowd Share, that contains the digital assets that are created using the Crowd Machine platform. Users who contribute to Crowd Share will be compensated each time that their application is used by another person.
Weter29

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:46:31 AM

I will be participating in the token sale. I love this idea to make a open source code market.

I also think this is the most exciting thing about crowdmachine, especially in a world where parenting and IP rules... interesting to see a shift

We coincided in opinion. Good.  Wink The only thing I did not understand about the rules? What are they talking about?

Hmm.. rules of what? do you mind to elaborate? I've only had time to read about 50% of the whitepaper, so I may not understand all of it yet. During this week I will complete my reading  Grin Grin

I also try to read, but I'm probably not so clever in the technical documentation, so let's understand together. Such a feeling that we only need it together. I will wait.  Grin Wink

Sorry I have been very busy recently.. I am very interested in crowdmachine and will participate in their bounty after my current one finishes, which is soon.

So perhaps we can pick a few topics about crowdmachine, and you research some, I research some, and together we can share our findings on this thread. What do you think about this proposal? It could save us both some time and be a collaborative effort))

Hey. I'm glad that you appeared. Yes, I certainly agree with your proposal. Let's work together on our issue and it will be great if you join the discussion of this project in the future. What's the first question? Where do we start? Documentation without the possibility of translation into Russian, maybe I was looking bad...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: