Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:43:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CrowdMachine - The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer  (Read 26521 times)
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:40:42 PM

Crowd app studio is where one can build decentralized app without coding knowledge.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:42:40 AM

when can I start using the crowd app studio? Ive always wanted to make some dapps but Im not good at coding
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:56:31 AM

I just heard that the supporters and members of bounty are already paid in ETH. What is the reason why the team paid the participant directly to ETH? Is there some reasons for that? Coz I heard a couple of project doing the same thing.

Maybe to avoid dumping by bounty participants, especially when there are cases of multiple alt accounts trying to usurp all bounty shares. So basically there will be no dumping of giveaway tokens. I think it was a good idea.
Good point. There will no chance to dump the coin because there will be no coin issued by the project that is why they paid the participants directly to ETH. Now I know why some project are doing it.

You for me, too, in this regard, opened their eyes. Now I also see the point in this and this is actually very correct from the team of this project, as this gives more confidence for investors. I think this is a good example for other projects, show your potential investor your respect and reciprocal support ...

What's happening now as CMCT tokens are being dumped in the market is that no one can blame bounty participants of dumping their bounty coins since there were none allocated, lolz.

The reality is that when you involve a crowd in funding, a significant percentage are dumb and will always buy high and sell low.

honestly thats a little brutal - but sometimes the truth really hurts. Its interesting because I really thought that bounty participants were the reason why tokens usually perform badly after the ICO, so I was always a believer of having bounty participants get locked tokens
lukD

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:00:44 PM

ico price?
brenson
Copper Member

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:36:59 PM

I just heard that the supporters and members of bounty are already paid in ETH. What is the reason why the team paid the participant directly to ETH? Is there some reasons for that? Coz I heard a couple of project doing the same thing.

Maybe to avoid dumping by bounty participants, especially when there are cases of multiple alt accounts trying to usurp all bounty shares. So basically there will be no dumping of giveaway tokens. I think it was a good idea.
Good point. There will no chance to dump the coin because there will be no coin issued by the project that is why they paid the participants directly to ETH. Now I know why some project are doing it.

You for me, too, in this regard, opened their eyes. Now I also see the point in this and this is actually very correct from the team of this project, as this gives more confidence for investors. I think this is a good example for other projects, show your potential investor your respect and reciprocal support ...

What's happening now as CMCT tokens are being dumped in the market is that no one can blame bounty participants of dumping their bounty coins since there were none allocated, lolz.

The reality is that when you involve a crowd in funding, a significant percentage are dumb and will always buy high and sell low.

Yes I agree with you that this is just a good example, the fact that the market has always its main manipulators, which in turn control all of this, and at the same price that if they need it, they squeeze it very well. But there is also a crowd that gives in to panic and communal mood. But you need to think with your head and see the most good projects.
Toasionaro

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:02:23 PM

Such business are getting useful!
Engaging job, faultless project, consistent job.
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:35:10 PM

Well, I would like to see the CrowdMachine suite of apps they are talking about during the ICO. I don't care about the price. If they say the Studio is as good as they say, price is nothing. Noticing Crowdmachine's offering, the market will resurrect again.

So, where can I test it or use it?

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:20:42 PM

Well, I would like to see the CrowdMachine suite of apps they are talking about during the ICO. I don't care about the price. If they say the Studio is as good as they say, price is nothing. Noticing Crowdmachine's offering, the market will resurrect again.

" Anyone can create Crowd Machine decentralized apps and get paid "

Roll Eyes

HMMM

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
denam

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:29:48 PM

CEO of crowdmachine has shared very handful information about the features which can be understood more better way by reading the updates in connection with last article appeared two days ago. I found it very interesting the approach to make everything this simple with no code skills will take blockchain usage to next level.
bustedsynx

Activity: 859

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:46:38 PM

Roll Eyes

HMMM

Oh man, someone please point me in the right direction. How do I start using Crowdmachine to build decentralized apps. This is the whole use case, isn't it? I assume the learning curve would shorten with the suite of tools, so getting started early in learning to use it is key.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
gembitz

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:40:03 PM

CEO of crowdmachine has shared very handful information about the features which can be understood more better way by reading the updates in connection with last article appeared two days ago. I found it very interesting the approach to make everything this simple with no code skills will take blockchain usage to next level.

NO CODE SKILLS ? SOUNDS LEGIT!! =) WEEEE

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
gembitz

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:41:35 PM

Roll Eyes

HMMM

Oh man, someone please point me in the right direction. How do I start using Crowdmachine to build decentralized apps. This is the whole use case, isn't it? I assume the learning curve would shorten with the suite of tools, so getting started early in learning to use it is key.

I WANNA MAKE AN APP THAT SIGNS UP HOMELESS/LOW INCOME PEOPLE FOR BITTREX =) CHOO CHOO ///^$$$$$

hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:27:37 AM

Good team with ambition. Crowd share is the next evolution of the blockchain. Good luck.

Indeed if someone would get succeed to control on his emotions than it will be worth for it. This is long term project that is why it demand big patience and strong believe into this project.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:56:47 AM

Official website need attention of the dev especially FAQs section there are so many questions need to replace with new one. Now we don't need to see question for crowdsale it has been over from long time ago so you have to make update this section.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 05:12:49 PM

I was paid thank you

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 05:14:09 PM

I got scammed by CrowdMachine. The only thing I could do is open a thread about their behaviour: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4489085.0

Please be carefull to not get scammed by them too.
I disagree. My friend joined the signature campaign of crowd machine and she also invested and she did does not scammed by this project. In fact, she got her ROI in just a short period of time. It means that the service of crowd machine is good. So stop accusing this project.

I am not claiming that every bounty participant got scammed by Crowd Machine. But I am claiming that I am scammed by Crowd Machine. And in the referred topic above I prove that this is the case without doubt. So no; I am not withdrawing my accusations at their address.
In what reason crown machine team will scam a single person like you? Have you ever heard a project that scammed a single person only? Coz you are the only one who accusing them. As far as I know, if the project is a scam, they will scam all of the members and investors of it not only one single person.

Although most bounty participants were paid I am definately not the only person who's payment and communication are ignored. I had through PM contact with one other Crowd Machine translator who experiences the same trouble, a blog writer reports in the above mentioned thread the same, and even Tokensuite replied me through email that they received similar reports as mine.

I repeat: I do not assert that the full project is a scam but I assert that Crowd Machine scams me, as wel as other individuals, and regarding myself I have provided proof in the above mentioned thread.

And what their reason is for doing so? I have no idea because they refuse all communication and block me from all communication channels! Can you discover any reason when you read the above mentioned thread with care?

I was paid with no issue.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Leo0783

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:37:44 PM

A disruptive platform and I like the vision.
Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:50:22 PM

I was paid with no issue.

I am eventually paid. But as can be read at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4489085.0 there have been quite some issues before that happened.
AaronLuja

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:56:45 PM

Hi, guys. Seems interesting project.
Faultless job, noticing results!
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:02:57 PM

Good team with ambition. Crowd share is the next evolution of the blockchain. Good luck guys.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: