Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:34:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BTC below 10,000 USD?  (Read 1084 times)
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 08:20:45 PM

I agree with you, It's a good time to buy Bitcoin. Currently, Bitcoins price is $10000+

So I think, if you want a good profit you can buy Bitcoin right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Miraz69
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:27:17 PM

Bitcoin price is now $10000+++
I hope Bitcoin will soon grow. You'll benefit if you buy Bitcoin. So, you can buy btc now.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:54:15 PM

Im starting to trade and i want your opinion:

Do you think that if i buy "x" amount of BTC for any price below $10,000 USD will get me a profit on a long term (>1 year)?

I know is unpredictable but i want to know what you guys think.

Thanks in advance.
I hope you did it op you could have double your money in less than a month and if you timed everything perfectly you could have bought again at less than 6k so if everything went perfectly you could have multiplied your money at something close to 4x which is impressive since we are only talking about 3 months and that includes only buying and selling bitcoin.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:28:20 AM

Do you think that if i buy "x" amount of BTC for any price below $10,000 USD will get me a profit on a long term (>1 year)?

Thanks in advance.
I hope you did it op you could have double your money in less than a month and if you timed everything perfectly you could have bought again at less than 6k so if everything went perfectly you could have multiplied your money at something close to 4x which is impressive since we are only talking about 3 months and that includes only buying and selling bitcoin.
  I think we can really gain on buying and selling . If we did everything in the right time, so then if we buy bitcoin bellow 10,000 USD then we must hold and sell if the price reach more than 10,000 USD, that was really a simple kind of strategy yet profitable enough to sustained or gain a huge profit.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:16:38 AM

I think you can get profit if you hold this for 1 year, cause bitcoin is largest and one of the digital currency in whole world
Yeah sure. Bitcoins are continuously increasing in price rates. And after one year, this price will be more than $25000 I believe. You will be getting a handsome profit for your investment if you buy at $10k around and sell them at above mentioned price.

Within the span of one year, this profit is likely to happen for you as the market is trending towards moon. Price charts have started their journey up.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:43:00 AM

I believe that buying bitcoin below $10k would be profitable in the long run. I am also planning to buy some, as I think It will definitely be profitable in a year or so.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
CryptoC7

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:36:25 PM

I think if you're looking for long term profit then you should go for it. As institutional investors come to play in this market a lot more money is going to come into bitcoin in the coming future because of which it's price could up.
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:40:39 PM

Buying Bitcoin will always be profitable in the long run in my opinion Cheesy

novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:19:39 PM

I believe that buying bitcoin below $10k would be profitable in the long run. I am also planning to buy some, as I think It will definitely be profitable in a year or so.
I totally agree with you. Buying Bitcoin under $ 10,000 will probably make you a big profit this year as the Crypto market is showing signs of recovery recently and investing in Bitcoin is always a good opportunity for you earn easy profits from this market. Bitcoin's target this year is $ 100,000 and I'm sure it will happen soon

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:38:46 PM

I totally agree with you. Buying Bitcoin under $ 10,000 will probably make you a big profit this year as the Crypto market is showing signs of recovery recently and investing in Bitcoin is always a good opportunity for you earn easy profits from this market. Bitcoin's target this year is $ 100,000 and I'm sure it will happen soon
I also agree on that buying btc below 10,000 USD is not much risky that buying it above 10,000 USD, Maybe we can gain a huge amount of profit at the end of year 2018, Because some speculation really said that bitcoin may rise up to 50,000 USD at the end of this year. However the decision  is ours if we think that buying today is an advantage then go for it.
vladimirjune

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:44:46 PM

Difinitely yes! Many people including known business personality believes bitcoin will hit its all time high every year.
The best you can do is watch Youtube videos about the future of bitcoin and so on. It takes time! Wink
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:45:14 PM

Thanks in advance.
 I think we can really gain on buying and selling . If we did everything in the right time, so then if we buy bitcoin bellow 10,000 USD then we must hold and sell if the price reach more than 10,000 USD, that was really a simple kind of strategy yet profitable enough to sustained or gain a huge profit.

"X" amount means how much? because investing a small amount in bitcoins is no use. it should be one decent capital then only it is profitable. But longterm bitcoin will give you good profit min 100% profit you will get in 1 year.
KennethRobins

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:00:27 PM

I am sure the price will increase x10 during the year. So now is the time to buy.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:03:25 PM

Thanks in advance.
Buying BTC below $10k will surely give you profit so the question here is how much you will earn from holding that long period, we know that prices BTC today is not forever so i can say that we might not see prices today because BTC has just low volume and hype is not going on around compared last time during ATHs.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
parthgajjar

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:02:32 PM

Thanks in advance.
I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time, bitcoin prices are fluctuating tremendously when suddenly dropped to below $ 9000 level. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will continue to decrease in the coming days, so you buy bitcoin at this time will be extremely dangerous, the risk will be extremely high.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:19:41 PM

Thanks in advance.
I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time, bitcoin prices are fluctuating tremendously when suddenly dropped to below $ 9000 level. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will continue to decrease in the coming days, so you buy bitcoin at this time will be extremely dangerous, the risk will be extremely high.
Why not bitcoin will gonna double triple this year so it is worth to invest now while it is still ranging at $10k-$12k, since the price is still low at this moment I am saving it as much as I could so I can have something to withdraw when the holiday season arises again.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:28:26 PM

Buying BTC below $10k is surely a good deal since its price is near $11k now. Although the difference is not much , we can consider the price to be cheap since it is almost half of the price of its all time high. BTC is said to increase drastically in its price over a long term which is why it is recommended to buy some of it right now at lower prices. We can see many big companies investing in it and chances are there that it might skyrocket quickly.The last year itself BTC increased by almost 19 times and is now at 10 times its price than last year. Lets see how high it goes this year.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:38:18 PM

Thanks in advance.
A year is enough to earn a huge profit from bitcoin because it is still the best cryptocurrency in the market. Bitcoin volatility is really high but you can always monitor it and always put your stop loss at designated price

cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:45:55 PM

Thanks in advance.
Why not bitcoin will gonna double triple this year so it is worth to invest now while it is still ranging at $10k-$12k, since the price is still low at this moment I am saving it as much as I could so I can have something to withdraw when the holiday season arises again.

The price has not fallen for anything to do with any analysis. The fall from 10.8k down to 9.5k is all to do with the issues binance are having with peoples funds being sold, that money seems to have found its way to the market and dumped on bitcoin price as well as people panicking. Your TA is of no use this time

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Gusk

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:47:53 PM

Now a lot of money has been sent to the stock exchanges to reduce bitcoin, perhaps it will again test the bottoms! But then only growth and very fast!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: