Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:30:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ORICOIN] Potential and Application  (Read 9134 times)
leken25122017

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:56:00 AM

According to their announcement, the players who have won the reward in Band Game will be notified via twitter. And these players will be asked to provide the information and contact them via email: Support@oricoin.co. After they receive your information, the reward will be awarded for you in the range from 24 hours to 48 hours. Therefore, if you won, you remember to contact them at once at: support@oricoin.co so that you can get your reward soon, guys.
Vishaley

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:59:00 AM

Have you ever heard of the name Ori Band? I'm sure that someone here has heard of it, someone has known it and someone has never heard of it. In fact, what is the Ori Band? And what do we know about Ori Band? Let's discuss it together.

According to the notification from Ori, the reward for the winner in Band Game:
The winner will be received the ETH reward. A cycle of Game will be started from 1 ETH
and it is calculated when having the winner to the next winner. So, do you know when you are the winner?
If in 10 seconds, your Game ID is unique to the destination, you will be the winner.
Good luck, my guys.

If there are no any winners in 1 opening time frame, will Ori apply the new rules of game for the players?

Of course, guys. If there are no any winners in 1 opening time frame, Ori will apply the new rules of game for the players. And as far as I know, if there are no any winners in 1 opening time frame, the reward will increase by 0.5 ETH. If the reward is up to 15 ETH without having any winners, the reward will be put into the fund. Monthly (Minimum cycle of 30 days), they will use the maximum of 15 ETH from this fund in order to equally divide for the players who have the most Band number with the ratio:

+ The player with the highest number of Bands will be enjoyed 30%
+ The player with the second highest number of Bands will be enjoyed 25%
+ The player with the third highest number of Bands will be enjoyed 15%
+ The player with the fourth highest number of Bands will be enjoyed 10%
+ The player with the fifth highest number of Bands will be enjoyed 5%

Not only so, to create the fairness for the players, OriBand will also apply the achievement reward for all players as follows:

+ The player with the most Band number of the day will receive 0.1 ETH
+ The player with the most Band number of the week will receive 2 ETH
+ The player with the most Band number of the month will receive 5 ETH

A reward is so great, isn't it?

When is the official time of application, guys?
Depark

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:06:39 AM

Have you ever heard of the name Ori Band? I'm sure that someone here has heard of it, someone has known it and someone has never heard of it. In fact, what is the Ori Band? And what do we know about Ori Band? Let's discuss it together.

The winner will be received the ETH reward. A cycle of Game will be started from 1 ETH
and it is calculated when having the winner to the next winner. So, do you know when you are the winner?
If in 10 seconds, your Game ID is unique to the destination, you will be the winner.
Good luck, my guys.

If there are no any winners in 1 opening time frame, will Ori apply the new rules of game for the players?

Of course, guys. If there are no any winners in 1 opening time frame, Ori will apply the new rules of game for the players. And as far as I know, if there are no any winners in 1 opening time frame, the reward will increase by 0.5 ETH. If the reward is up to 15 ETH without having any winners, the reward will be put into the fund. Monthly (Minimum cycle of 30 days), they will use the maximum of 15 ETH from this fund in order to equally divide for the players who have the most Band number with the ratio:

Not only so, to create the fairness for the players, OriBand will also apply the achievement reward for all players as follows:

As far as I know, Ori has notified about the official time of application as below:
From May 2018 until further notice, the old accounts which have played will be stored the number of Bands that Users have bands

Time:
+ Reward of the day: Be announced in day
+ Reward of the week: On Monday weekly
+ Reward of the month: On 5th of every month.

Everyone pays attention! Let's wait for the OriBand's return!
kenvin_101217

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:11:34 AM

Good luck, my guys.

As far as I know, Ori has notified about the official time of application as below:
From May 2018 until further notice, the old accounts which have played will be stored the number of Bands that Users have bands

Time:
+ Reward of the day: Be announced in day
+ Reward of the week: On Monday weekly
+ Reward of the month: On 5th of every month.

Everyone pays attention! Let's wait for the OriBand's return!

Awesome! To start play Band Game, you please:

+ Register Game ID
+ Log in
+ Use Ori to convert into Biz
+ Press the button "Band now" to play

You can access on page: https://stakingclub.co for more information.

Best regards,
Kummar Kishan (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:38:46 AM

A GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYONE!

Ori has notified about opening time of OriBand. According to their announcement, the upgrade and maintenance of the OriBand Game system has been completed. OriBand will be opened on 5th May 2018 (Tomorrow). Let's welcome and wait until tomorrow. You please read the instructions and the rules of game at stakingclub.co. There are many exciting and surprising things awaiting us.

Tomorrow, join in Band Game at: https://band.oricoin.co to have the chance of owning the valuable rewards from the program.

You also need to pay attention time to join in Band Game:

+ Time frame 1: 2:00 to 4:00
+ Time frame 2: 6:00 to 8:00
+ Time frame 3: 13:00 to 15:00

Good luck for all!
leken25122017

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:33:58 AM

Ori said: "OriBand Game: Please go to: bandeth.origame.club to discover and please wait for the official opening time"

So great and so hot! Join in Band Game right now to have the chance of receiving the valuable rewards from the program.

Duration of the OriBand Game:

Time frame 1: 2:00 - 4:00 (UTC + 0)

Time frame 2: 6:00 - 8:00 (UTC + 0)

Time frame 3: 13:00 - 15:00 (UTC + 0)

Good luck, my Bro!
Alberk

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:21:28 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 04:20:18 AM by Alberk

The reward has been up to 14.5 ETH. But there are still no any winners. If the reward is up to 15 ETH without having any winners, the

reward will be put into the fund. And Ori will apply the new rules of game for the players with the following content:

Monthly (Minimum cycle of 30 days), Ori will use the maximum of 15 ETH so as to equally divide the reward for the players.

+ The player with the highest number of Bands will be enjoyed 35%

Besides,

You please pay attention to follow in order not to miss any chances of receiving the reward from the program!
Shubhameta

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:39:36 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 04:21:34 AM by Shubhameta

Let's send the congratulations to Anatoly711 and Orihoanminh who have won 0.1 ETH from OriBand Game for the last days. Today, the reward has been up to 14.5 ETH. Join in Band Game right now at bandeth.origame.club to have the chance of getting the attractive rewards from the program. The chance won't wait for anyone! Good luck for all of us! OriBand is an exciting game and it is attracting a large number of participants. Let's wait for the next time frame to join in Band Game. There are many surprising things awaiting us.

NOTE:

The next time frame: 6:00- 8:00

Join at: bandeth.origame.club
Depark

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:59:40 AM

Band Game - an exciting and inspirational game is attracting a large number of players.
This is a good and creative program. I like this program very much. The reward in Band
game is also very attractive. You remember the gaming condition. To play game, you need
to have OriBiz (OriBiz is a unit of origame and is converted from Ori with the ratio of 1 Ori = 5 Oribiz)
Remember to use Ori to convert into OriBiz if you want to join in Band Game like me.
leken

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:18:41 AM

OriBand Game was re-opened on 5th May 2018. Only 2 days but Band Game has attracted more and more crowd of participants. Can only say that the game is increasingly dramatic and the reward is getting greater for the winner. But the minimum is still 0.1 ETH/10 seconds for the player who has the most Band number of the day. Let's try to be able to own the valuable gifts from the program.
Mr.Matthewell

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:54:14 AM

Quickly use Ori to convert into OriBiz to join in Band Game right now. There are many exciting and surprising awaiting us to discover. Moreover, there are also many valuable gifts awaiting us. Don't miss the chance once in a blue moon. This is the chance so that we can earn more ETH. Good luck with the project, guys! 
kenvin_101217

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:02:43 AM

The reward has been up to 14.5 ETH. But there are still no any winners. If the reward is up to 15 ETH without having any winners, the

reward will be put into the fund. And Ori will apply the new rules of game for the players with the following content:

Monthly (Minimum cycle of 30 days), Ori will use the maximum of 15 ETH so as to equally divide the reward for the players.

+ The player with the highest number of Bands will be enjoyed 35%

Besides,

You please pay attention to follow in order not to miss any chances of receiving the reward from the program!

There was the change about the reward in Band Game. The reward is becoming increasingly attractive. Great! This is a wise decision of Ori when releasing Band Game - an exciting and inspirational game.
Leo Pham

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:40:26 AM

- Congratulations to orihoanminh! You won 0.1 ETH with the most Band number of the day. Please contact: support@oricoin.co to confirm information
Alberk

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:14:02 AM

- Congratulations to orihoanminh! You won 0.1 ETH with the most Band number of the day. Please contact: support@oricoin.co to confirm information

Great! According to their notification, besides the reward for the player with the most Band number of the day, he will also receive 2 ETH for the player with the most Band number of the week. A victory is so great. Once again, congrats to you, Orihoanminh! You are lucky guy.
Leo Pham

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:52:24 AM

The first STAKING stage after 6 months is about to end.
ORI has not yet been added to Coinmarketcap.
There is only ORIBAND game, this game is too tedious, not attract the community.
Liquidity almost did not exist. Volume with "0"
No media or publicity program from ORI founder

I am also holding 100,000 ORI, but I feel helpless because of it.
hepalapori

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:43:43 PM

Tell me, how can I participate in this project without investing in personal funds? I hope this project will be a successful hug!
epsonyoung

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

congratulation for this achievement, i also glad to hear this news. review by coinmarketplus would give more information about this project to people.
ivenconal

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:34:04 PM

Which next exchanges are you planning?
Kummar Kishan (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:36:50 AM

The first STAKING stage after 6 months is about to end.
ORI has not yet been added to Coinmarketcap.
There is only ORIBAND game, this game is too tedious, not attract the community.
Liquidity almost did not exist. Volume with "0"
No media or publicity program from ORI founder

I am also holding 100,000 ORI, but I feel helpless because of it.

Hi guys,

I totally understand your thoughts. But a good project needs to have time to complete. Ori is making the effort every day to complete the project. You know, Ori is a special project. Ori focuses on developing the real application ecosystems. Ori has not launched a media campaign yet because Ori would like to be towards the real value. And Ori uses all power to focus on developing the applications. When completing the ecosystem, the next stage will be the boom of community and media. You please believe in Ori. The development of Ori always requires the effort from all members. Let’s be towards the success together!
Depark

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:41:15 AM

congratulation for this achievement, i also glad to hear this news. review by coinmarketplus would give more information about this project to people.

Ori is working hard to complete the real application ecosystem. We always trust in this project. Let’s be companion with them in the Ori project, guy!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: