Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:54:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ......C......  (Read 118414 times)
Ehrhc (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:00:34 AM

I will keep watching this to see of what is about. So who invest will get coin/tokens next year? And how many coins for 10$?

You will know on Jan 31st, 2018…But it will be your best investment return for 2017-2018 GUARANTEE.

Well, I joined the Signature campaign and Twitter.  Hope this "C" will have an official website for people to visit soon.

Sure, because we don’t have enough ICO websites and so much flashy words and pdfs, youtube videos, plus all paid social media channels and followers Smiley

But a website is coming for sure Jan 31st, 2018!

Great concept . C have more meaning but in myself . C is for cash  Smiley , so i joined here for the C , I waiting the result and and see what is C ? .  so i have to  and C you again . Cheesy .  I hope you this C is go to the MOON Cheesy

We need something new beside this MOON thing! MOON is for Bitcoin! We are smaller than Bitcoin but BIGGER THAN ETHER!

This is scam and I can't even get erection because you know?

It’s cold? Or you are a female? No hold on..found it because your body know you are not saying the truth and is going against you! Man we told many before, scam is something you don’t feel or know until you got it! Hence many scams no one exposed!!!

Let me know if you get an erection now…

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
musicdj1

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:11:31 AM

MY EYES MY EYES MY MIND I AM TRIPPIN ...What the heck is this Fantastic campaign?

C section..Lol?
jonpande

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:17:23 AM

Holly... Tongue
This project greatly made many people including me become curious, many of the secrets that have not been uncovered.
I'm very interested to know everything about this project and  Many also support,so keep work dev  Cool
andosatu1

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:49:09 AM

it's a one of a kind...the way you promoted this "C" project ANN, it makes more and more people courious about it and what is going to happen next.
can't wait till that time comes...
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:13:44 AM

it's a one of a kind...the way you promoted this "C" project ANN, it makes more and more people courious about it and what is going to happen next.
can't wait till that time comes...

Yes, it is extremely simple.
It is good to attract people. To persuade people to invest, we need more.
aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:44:53 AM

I don't know what I'll be campaigning but I'm in whatever this is lol
huyct08

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:51:31 AM

I have question, If i send $100 to your address, What will I get? how to you contract?
acpr23

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:35:29 AM

dev what if the project wont be able to collect enough funds for the development? will you continue to develop it or no?
acpr23

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:37:31 AM

also a lot of newbie users that is creating multiple new accounts just to join into the signature campaign doenst it bother you? im sure those newbies has multiple newbie. accounts joined into the bounty now
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:50:46 AM

also a lot of newbie users that is creating multiple new accounts just to join into the signature campaign doenst it bother you? im sure those newbies has multiple newbie. accounts joined into the bounty now

Yeah right. But I think the admin can still find a way to bust them. And I'm still wondering what C would stand for on January. But as a bounty, C is a really the best one for me.
Ehrhc (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:02:58 AM

Its simple this is the greatest thing will happen in 2018 for all of us investing and believing in Crypto, and the third awesome return after Bitcoin & Ether.
 Did you invest $5 beside your bounty return?

I have question, If i send $100 to your address, What will I get? how to you contract?

Fantastic we have an answer for you, You will get more than $100 x (The Chart), this is not ether man to contract, but you MUST NOT lose access to your wallet you sent from! In Jan 31st, 2018 you will get so much choices, and x’s to decide your next move Smiley

dev what if the project wont be able to collect enough funds for the development? will you continue to develop it or no?

So we have already 22BTC for the bounty and extra stuff, do you think we are not going to blow your mind by Jan 31st 2018?

We (You) are not quitters.

Newbies joining meaning they are human! Not a bot like most ICOs scam pumping here! So let another individual joins in and benefit from our C.

But we are tracking them and Redflags guys ..Don’t worry! We will not allow anyone to scam You or steal from all of us.

..C..

acpr23

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:06:32 AM

Its simple this is the greatest thing will happen in 2018 for all of us investing and believing in Crypto, and the third awesome return after Bitcoin & Ether.
 Did you invest $5 beside your bounty return?

Fantastic we have an answer for you, You will get more than $100 x (The Chart), this is not ether man to contract, but you MUST NOT lose access to your wallet you sent from! In Jan 31st, 2018 you will get so much choices, and x’s to decide your next move Smiley

So we have already 22BTC for the bounty and extra stuff, do you think we are not going to blow your mind by Jan 31st 2018?

We (You) are not quitters.

Newbies joining meaning they are human! Not a bot like most ICOs scam pumping here! So let another individual joins in and benefit from our C.

But we are tracking them and Redflags guys ..Don’t worry! We will not allow anyone to scam You or steal from all of us.

then im confident enough that this project will be successful Smiley thankyou for your answer dev
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:24:29 AM

I love this.... I can't wait to see this project become a success. It's just unique and different, Best of luck to us all
sana9826

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:00:43 PM

Join Form: Signature campaign
Bitcointalk username: sana9826
Account URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=52401
Starting post Count: 33
Date of Join: December 3, 2017
Bitcoin address: 1Gh2tbb2zJGTdMUqAaVGpgq4c1C4r5VYQ8

Edit:
Day 1: Post Count : 33
Day 2: Post Count :
Day 3: Post Count :
Day 30: Post Count :
huyct08

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:19:23 PM

Yes, I join now 2017-12-03 and Hope we'll succeed.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x94fbb13df359741db0768944eef8233194ae7cfa37c6df1fef5b527014b45c43
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:43:33 PM

This project is a social experiment? It's funny at least, good luck with your project dev Grin
No, this is as real as its 15 Bitcoins bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2494912

It's not about how many Bitcoin, you say you will pay out, it's your project has no info at all. It's quiet funny. No info but there's a bounty. How then do content bounty hunters develop their contents. At least give some info about what your project tend to do. Not just 15Btc bounty campaign.
Ehrhc (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:55:09 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 02:07:54 PM by Ehrhc

This project is a social experiment? It's funny at least, good luck with your project dev Grin
No, this is as real as its 15 Bitcoins bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2494912

It's not about how many Bitcoin, you say you will pay out, it's your project has no info at all. It's quiet funny. No info but there's a bounty. How then do content bounty hunters develop their contents. At least give some info about what your project tend to do. Not just 15Btc bounty campaign.

This is how you separate unique content from the trash fake content, that managed to put many "ICO"S on spot light, and many great " ICO"S didn't make it!

Smart bounty hunters will develop a story from their experience, based on what they have already and it is a lot.

That's why we are paying them in BTC ,not a " promise" of a coin/token value...So they can benefit right away!

We trust our C, but WE (YOU) should respect other people hard work they are delivering.

Moving funds: This has to do with reserve the value, and pushing the project to the max. We are not here to keep looking at wallets value increase, while come short of delivering the project!
 Do you want us to mention how many "ICO"S did this? With your hard working money? Because they figured why working let money double!!!

RESPECT TO ALL OF YOU FROM YOUR Project C.

..C..

c++btc

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:21:20 PM

Join Form: Signature campaign
Bitcointalk username: sana9826
Account URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=52401
Starting post Count: 33
Date of Join: December 3, 2017
Bitcoin address: 1Gh2tbb2zJGTdMUqAaVGpgq4c1C4r5VYQ8

Edit:
Day 1: Post Count : 33
Day 2: Post Count :
Day 3: Post Count :
Day 30: Post Count :
do not post here your form because it is the ANN thread. you know there is an specific thread for the bounties you should post your applications there please go the first page and see the link there of the bounty campaign thread goodluck.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:25:04 PM

This is how you separate unique content from the trash fake content, that managed to put many "ICO"S on spot light, and many great " ICO"S didn't make it!

Smart bounty hunters will develop a story from their experience, based on what they have already and it is a lot.

That's why we are paying them in BTC ,not a " promise" of a coin/token value...So they can benefit right away!

We trust our C, but WE (YOU) should respect other people hard work they are delivering.

Moving funds: This has to do with reserve the value, and pushing the project to the max. We are not here to keep looking at wallets value increase, while come short of delivering the project!
 Do you want us to mention how many "ICO"S did this? With your hard working money? Because they figured why working let money double!!!

Okay we see that you are explaining here about the project members here will not say anything if you have a good statements and not lack of information, can you send here the link of your wallet transactions and the balance of 15 bitcoin in the wallet?
if cannot give the link of the 15 BITCOIN wallet balance meaning there is a scam here.
Ehrhc (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:47:32 PM

Okay we see that you are explaining here about the project members here will not say anything if you have a good statements and not lack of information, can you send here the link of your wallet transactions and the balance of 15 bitcoin in the wallet?
if cannot give the link of the 15 BITCOIN wallet balance meaning there is a scam here.

We though this fun will start Friday, but it is today ok..Let's play this game of nowhere with your "assumptions"

1- If you actually scan our ANN & Bounty you would figure there is a wallet with 20 BTC = 15 BTC bounty + 2 BTC (Incase Bitcoin drops below $9k while we are running our bounty) + 3 BTC for the Spamming Campaign bounty.

2- Say we really care about your opinion as individual (We don't), then we shared the wallet + we send you 0.0001 btc to any address you want...Are we then clear..NO SCAM?

3- Say we did point 2 comes Dec 16th, we don't pay..Are you gonna cover our ass because your trust on us was validate because you saw the wallet?

4- Say we did point 2 comes Dec 16th, we pay...Comes Dec 31st..We don't pay..Are you gonna cover our ass because your trust on us was validate because you saw the wallet?

5- Say we did point 2 Comes Jan 31st, 2018 ..We show nothing..Are you gonna cover our ass because your trust on us was validate because you saw the wallet?

6- Say we did point 2 Comes Feb 31st, 2018 ..We crush the value of our project, most investors are losing 99% of the project value..Are you gonna cover our ass because your trust on us was validate because you saw the wallet?

Now, do you still wanna play with us? Because we are ready for you and that escrow game!

Think before you reply, because we will assume you are just an honest individual trying to clean up the "ICO"S industry...

Whatever you have in mind, we already though about, have an answer...

But hold on this is not about you!

THIS IS BIGGER THAN ETHER...SMALLER THAN BITCOIN.

..C..

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: