Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:00:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ......C......  (Read 118414 times)
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:51:54 AM

As far as I can see, it is very probable that this C project will raise less money than its bounty.
So the dev must be very generous to do so. Cheesy
Let us see if he can keep his promise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ehrhc (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:35:07 AM

As far as I can see, it is very probable that this C project will raise less money than its bounty.

0 Imagination.

We thought we will need just Dare/Bet list for people who write it is a scam! Now it seems we will have another list for people like you! It must be so sad to be you?

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Ehrhc (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:08:35 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 10:59:29 AM by Ehrhc

Ha,ha,ha I really really like this project!!! Seems to me that people have lost their sense of humor and adventure along the way because all this money started to roll in this Crypto world. They forgot what Crypto was all about in the beginning. Keep kiCkin' guys!
(Especially in love with the part: "It could stand for Goldman Sachs of Crypto, or Nasdaq/DowJones of Crypto, Maybe IMF of Crypto, or all mentioned or maybe not." I don't believe that 7y ago there was a single soul that would even dare to think about writing it down, let alone that someone would consider it truth :-) This project tells us more about us and our frame of mind, and people should cherish it, if not for anything else (read: money), than because of that fact)

A well known VC/ Crypto investor signed up at the forum to communicate with us!
He said: How come everyone is talking about Project C, yet we don’t see a lot on investments?

Our answer: We couldn’t be happier!!! Because we are on same track and path as Bitcoin!!! Which showed that everyone is wrong beside early adopters! We will turn lights on after Jan 31st 2018, what you can get it now for $5, you will not be able to get for $25.

For us (You) is building this relation with the community, stand above the noise!

Before you read our exclusive interview on Bloomberg? Reuters? Forbes? or maybe none, also before we raise minimum to invest from $5 to $100...INVEST!

* Yes, that VC invested, but because it's cash, and rules of cash, you will not see it on the BTC/ETH addresses, same as many who did/do in cash.

..C..

xwshamim

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

https://t.me/xwshamim

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 12:25:39 PM

Dev ,you have courage i must say u you are thinking bigger than Etherum, that's very awesome. you have taken a very big project and the road is also not very easy following your project ,best of luck for your project -best of luck to you guys. will love to see the success of this project with my eyes Smiley
redwine49

Activity: 980
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:00:07 PM

0 Imagination.

We thought we will need just Dare/Bet list for people who write it is a scam! Now it seems we will have another list for people like you! It must be so sad to be you?

@newegggo dont make everyone sad by saying like that, alot of people here wants their dream comes true.
and OP already work hard in order to make everyone happy Cheesy Cheesy
please give more clap for generous OP. he will send 8 BTC on dec 16th for alot of people here

@OP who said its a scam? no, you are a generous person i ever know

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:02:57 PM

Can appreciate the candor and the, let's call say, "passion". But I have no idea what this is all about. What does your token/coin do? What the hell do you mean bigger than ethereum smaller than bitcoin, are you planning on starting out 50 billion $ market cap?  Roll Eyes
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:14:52 PM

I will not say anything about this weirdness. I also will not say Scam, this is not my ability.
i just want to know how this project works.
Good luck

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
ralukony

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:17:56 PM

i do not see the actual concept. no project. what is this? crypto promises? i guess that we will see in 1 week. i am tempted to join this for 1 week..at least Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Ehrhc (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:51:50 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 08:01:52 PM by Ehrhc

Can appreciate the candor and the, let's call say, "passion". But I have no idea what this is all about. What does your token/coin do? What the hell do you mean bigger than ethereum smaller than bitcoin, are you planning on starting out 50 billion $ market cap?  Roll Eyes
Not on first day, but within 2-3 months Yes! Crazy right? Well guess what is crazy? Below..But we (YOU) did it:

i do not see the actual concept. no project. what is this? crypto promises? i guess that we will see in 1 week. i am tempted to join this for 1 week..at least Smiley

All the information we shared, and you don't see the concept? The bigger than Ether...Smaller than Bitcoin! The "maybe" structures?

I will not say anything about this weirdness. I also will not say Scam, this is not my ability.
i just want to know how this project works.
Good luck

With all noises in the ICO industry (Real, Paid, Scam) in less than 10 days, we have 7200+ real people checking C.. For you and everyone to verify!
Guess how much information we shared? And you still wonder if these people (YOU) can't pull it off?

We are inviting you to join, same as the early adopters of Bitcoin, plus Ether when they were inviting people to join!

..C..

CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:26:54 PM

I honestly don't know if this is a scam or not, but to me, this doesn't pass the smell test.

OP, please provide more info.

To everyone else, I offer the following simple suggestions that apply to any project:

1. Invest rationally, not emotionally (i.e., know what you're investing in).
2. Know who you're investing in (i.e., be sure to check out the people involved in the project: research their crypto experience/track record, read their biographies, and look at their trust ratings and trust feedback if they have bitcointalk profiles).
Ehrhc (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:42:06 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 08:03:25 PM by Ehrhc

I honestly don't know if this is a scam or not, but to me, this doesn't pass the smell test.

To everyone else, I offer the following simple suggestions that apply to any project:

2. Know who you're investing in (i.e., be sure to check out the people involved in the project: research their crypto experience/track record, read their biographies, and look at their trust ratings and trust feedback if they have bitcointalk profiles).

Hold on everyone, we have an ICO smell test here:

Answer it for Bitcoin, and swear to GOD we will answer after you:

Right after you sir .....
While you are on Bitcoin could you enlighten us with your own perspective, and opinion about the 1000 wallets that control Bitcoin?
NOT COPY SOME SCHMUCK BRAGGING S/HE KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT CRYPTO, LIKE THE STUPID QUESTIONS YOU SHARED ABOVE.

Of course you will not answer, because you have zero idea! Yet here you are investing in BITCOIN!

Everyone who thinks like you should focus on another industry like stocks.. Oh wait Enron! Maybe banks..Oh wait Lehman Brothers! Maybe Real Estate: 2008 CDO!  Oh wait found it: VC's Unicorn ( Because they do due delicious?) Theranos!!!!

WAIT ... DO YOU WANT US TO START WITH TOP 15 HIGHEST RAISED ICOS?

..C..

carizmerlin31

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:42:04 PM

If we are going to invest! How much we need to invest dev?

Ehrhc (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:56:03 PM

If we are going to invest! How much we need to invest dev?
The ideal amount? Or minimum? Ideal will be 1 Million so you can retire by March 2018!
Minimum we mention $5 and it’s increments 10,150,250,3000,45000 Smiley

..C..

turmalin

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:35:12 PM

I would say your signature bounty company is working. For the first time I clicked on the link of the signature of one of your participants to learn What is C?
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:37:33 AM

Hold on everyone, we have an ICO smell test here:

Answer it for Bitcoin, and swear to GOD we will answer after you:

Right after you sir .....
While you are on Bitcoin could you enlighten us with your own perspective, and opinion about the 1000 wallets that control Bitcoin?
NOT COPY SOME SCHMUCK BRAGGING S/HE KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT CRYPTO, LIKE THE STUPID QUESTIONS YOU SHARED ABOVE.

Of course you will not answer, because you have zero idea! Yet here you are investing in BITCOIN!

Everyone who thinks like you should focus on another industry like stocks.. Oh wait Enron! Maybe banks..Oh wait Lehman Brothers! Maybe Real Estate: 2008 CDO!  Oh wait found it: VC's Unicorn ( Because they do due delicious?) Theranos!!!!

WAIT ... DO YOU WANT US TO START WITH TOP 15 HIGHEST RAISED ICOS?

I have a few thoughts here.

1. Why do you feel the need to attack anyone who expresses concern or skepticism about your project?  It would seem to me that if it's legit, you would be able--and want--to take the time to address such concerns in a calm, rational manner, rather than dismissing them as "stupid."

2. I'm not sure where you got "stupid questions" from as I didn't ask any questions.  But I assume from using the word "stupid" that for some reason you didn't like what I said.  Don't you agree that investing rationally and knowing who you're investing in are good ideas?

3. You said, "While you are on Bitcoin...."  I said nothing about bitcoin.  Bitcoin is completely irrelevant to whether or not your project is a scam.

4. Could you please explain where you're going with the thing about the top 1000 bitcoin wallets?  It looks like about a third of the total bitcoins reside in them.  What's your point?  How does that relate to your project?

5. Finally, my overall point is that you need to provide more info.  If this isn't a scam, then great--please give us some idea about what your plans are so we can at least make a reasonable decision about whether or not we'd like to invest.
Ehrhc (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:21:39 AM

@CoinsCoinsEverywhere You brought a model you wanted us to apply on C, we agreed to respond if you apply that model on Bitcoin.
You declined! We declined.

..C..

Ehrhc (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:22:47 AM

I would say your signature bounty company is working. For the first time I clicked on the link of the signature of one of your participants to learn What is C?

Fantastic, show us your $5 then!

..C..

CoinsCoinsEverywhere

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:24:34 AM

@CoinsCoinsEverywhere You brought a model you wanted us to apply on C, we agreed to respond if you apply that model on Bitcoin.
I'm still not exactly sure what you're looking for here.  My advice (invest rationally and know what and whom you're investing in) applies to all investments of any kind, from ICOs to mature cryptos like bitcoin to stocks to real estate.  Do you disagree?

What do you want me to say about that in regard to bitcoin?  With BTC, and with all other successful cryptos, you should understand what it is before you buy it.  If you don't know anything about bitcoin, then I suggest that either you don't buy it, or that you learn about it first.

The difference between your project and bitcoin is that with bitcoin, you can find all the info you want about it.  You can easily find the white paper, code, info on the current devs, etc.  It is a well-established project, but it's still a high-risk investment.  If you don't understand the potential risks (i.e., what could cause bitcoin's price to crash by 90%+ and either not recover or take many years to recover), then again, I suggest that either you learn about those risks or don't invest.

The bottom line is that every investment, no matter how safe it's considered to be, has risks, and you should understand those risks before investing.  Applying that to your project, you give absolutely no information whatsoever, so it's impossible to understand the risks.  Therefore, in my opinion, it does not seem wise to invest in your project.

I believe that I've applied my advice to bitcoin.  If you think I'm lacking something, please let me know.  I would appreciate it if you would now apply it to your project.
Ehrhc (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:34:18 AM

I'm still not exactly sure what you're looking for here.  My advice (invest rationally and know what and whom you're investing in) applies to all investments of any kind, from ICOs to mature cryptos like bitcoin to stocks to real estate.  Do you disagree?

What do you want me to say about that in regard to bitcoin?  With BTC, and with all other successful cryptos, you should understand what it is before you buy it.  If you don't know anything about bitcoin, then I suggest that either you don't buy it, or that you learn about it first.

The difference between your project and bitcoin is that with bitcoin, you can find all the info you want about it.  You can easily find the white paper, code, info on the current devs, etc.  It is a well-established project, but it's still a high-risk investment.  If you don't understand the potential risks (i.e., what could cause bitcoin's price to crash by 90%+ and either not recover or take many years to recover), then again, I suggest that either you learn about those risks or don't invest.

The bottom line is that every investment, no matter how safe it's considered to be, has risks, and you should understand those risks before investing.  Applying that to your project, you give absolutely no information whatsoever, so it's impossible to understand the risks.  Therefore, in my opinion, it does not seem wise to invest in your project.

I believe that I've applied my advice to bitcoin.  If you think I'm lacking something, please let me know.  I would appreciate it if you would now apply it to your project.

Since you start to attack us and try to insult us, and since you still didn't responded to what we asked you to answer, after you asked to answer it!
Move on...Your opinion is respected, but you want to argue for the sake of arguing, maybe trying to proof something that doesn't apply here!

We will not respond any more, you can still add more opinions, but until you respond, and answer your own questions, we will not respond.
Come back on Jan 31st, 2018, 99,9% of the information you are try to find will be here ( Link to Project C's website)

..C..

syrhil28

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:35:03 AM

Lets have a try,i think it has good future..too many readings but i think its worth it 😁😁
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: