Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:31:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ......C......  (Read 118418 times)
redwine49

Activity: 1022
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:28:01 PM

Don't get me wrong but people nowadays don't even bother to check the infos about projects before putting money on it. I hope C can fulfill the promise of payint 15 Bitcoins in bounty ($247,500), but so far I haven't seen they rising not even half of this amount on their "ICO" or whatever it is. 2 days and we should see the first payments for this campaign, let's see if I am wrong. But double check where you guys are putting your money.

Is that too much? The 15 btc? There are bounties here for $1 million token, or just because you know these token are promise of a lie? You don't count it?

Don't get us wrong..Because you & some other funny guys landed on our Dare/bet list, WE WILL BE WAITING YOUR VIDEO RUNNING NAKED AROUND THE BLOCK WITH LAST BOUNTY PARTICIPANT BEING PAID…Just don’t disappear as many will do.  Grin

LOL you liar. you play all bounty participant Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
you told that you pay 20BTC for this campaign. and now you want to say you will pay with bullshit token? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
WELL PLAYED!!!
Ehrhc (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:38:02 PM

Don't get me wrong but people nowadays don't even bother to check the infos about projects before putting money on it. I hope C can fulfill the promise of payint 15 Bitcoins in bounty ($247,500), but so far I haven't seen they rising not even half of this amount on their "ICO" or whatever it is. 2 days and we should see the first payments for this campaign, let's see if I am wrong. But double check where you guys are putting your money.

Is that too much? The 15 btc? There are bounties here for $1 million token, or just because you know these token are promise of a lie? You don't count it?

Don't get us wrong..Because you & some other funny guys landed on our Dare/bet list, WE WILL BE WAITING YOUR VIDEO RUNNING NAKED AROUND THE BLOCK WITH LAST BOUNTY PARTICIPANT BEING PAID…Just don’t disappear as many will do.  Grin

LOL you liar. you play all bounty participant Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
you told that you pay 20BTC for this campaign. and now you want to say you will pay with bullshit token? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
WELL PLAYED!!!

You need to check 👊! He said 15 btc is high for a bounty! We said other bounties been advertise for way way high!

Just because it is killing you to understand! Doesn’t mean anything!
If there is something clear as the sky will be us paying everyone, then come after each one of you! And let’s see if you will be man enough to apologize, or you will stop login to this forum!

Stupidity is costing this world a lot.

20 btc is our bounty+ reserved!! Because we were afraid btc would fall below $9000.
But what can we say! See you when people start posting: Got paid from C’s bounty!

Again people like you should just wait until Jan 31, 2018.
Keep showing how “ special” your talent of understand is!

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Mila52

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:44:51 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 09:59:41 PM by Mila52

ICO PR Stunt or Scam?
 First you will not know you are been scammed until after you've been scammed, because a scam is so real!
 Are you brainwashed?
A new blockchain has the potential to change the way we buy and sell Crypto products, interact and verify our gains and wealth.
        A faster, safer way to verify key information and establish wealth.
        WE ARE YOU.THE GODS OF CRYPTO.

Humpty dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty dumpty had a great fall;
Threescore men and threescore more,
Could not place Humpty as he was before. Wink Grin Cheesy Shocked Roll Eyes
adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:40:30 PM

What a super lazy and very dodgy looking ANN. I saw WHITEPAPER and was actually looking forward to reading something meaningful until i saw a graph drawn for a 3 year old and whole lot of Cs with font size 100. I'm OUT!!!

"Goldman Sach's of the Cryptoworld" indeed!!!  Cheesy Cheesy
fairy_fries

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:31:28 AM

Is this the new thread will be posting? What about the other thread?

So much to expect to this project, cant wait for this..
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:36:31 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 01:19:15 PM by Lipe490

Yesterday I said the dubious thing and now I honestly want to say that C is a different art from ICO.
Hopefully this works and the project is successful.  Grin

What did you write? 🤭🤫🤐
I say that this project is weird, but you answer it intelligently.
I just watched.
good luck C

But it is weird   Wink

But double check where you guys are putting your money.

I have the strange feeling that this might be exactly the point they wanted to show... Huh

Under the mattress! Is there any safer place we don't know about? Cold wallets under the mattress (literally)!
Let's hope the houses don't catch fire! ( We split it on multi)

I really don't care about your project or your goals. I am worried with the investors putting money into something that has a lack of information.But it's good to see that you haven't received not even 0,1 Btc, it shows that people aren't that stupid. If you pay them the bounty, awesome you are a guy of word. I will continue living my life and nothing will happen.
carizmerlin31

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:17:07 AM

I'm so excited and so proud about the progress of this project! Van't wait for January 1st , 2018 to come!
Everyone is too skeptical..but they can't get rid of "C" on their minds!  Grin
The same experience I encountered! I would like to congratulate you dev.as early as now! that for sure
this project will become successful! coz this one is so irresistible, by using such a unique strategy
on catching up ones attention and interest that no one could ever resist it!

Ehrhc (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:23:43 AM

Is this the new thread will be posting? What about the other thread?

So much to expect to this project, cant wait for this..

New thread for?

What a super lazy and very dodgy looking ANN. I saw WHITEPAPER and was actually looking forward to reading something meaningful until i saw a graph drawn for a 3 year old and whole lot of Cs with font size 100. I'm OUT!!!

"Goldman Sach's of the Cryptoworld" indeed!!!  Cheesy Cheesy

Hmm! You are trying to trash us? It’s 450, and 150 size! You couldn’t get that right? Seriously C manages to get under your skin, you must have really sad life... so sorry for you! We hope it will be getting better soon for you.

@Lip490 Sad people like you who are lack of imagining still think this is about an ICO raising + Millions.
It’s ok we are feeling how sad it is to be in your 👟

I'm so excited and so proud about the progress of this project! Van't wait for January 1st , 2018 to come!
Everyone is too skeptical..but they can't get rid of "C" on their minds!  Grin
The same experience I encountered! I would like to congratulate you dev.as early as now! that for sure
this project will become successful! coz this one is so irresistible, by using such a unique strategy
on catching up ones attention and interest that no one could ever resist it!

Let them! We are achieving all our goals for the first 15 days... This is happening in new level and we are so happy with it.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:45:39 AM

Today is the day they promised to pay the participants. lets wait for them until midnight if they pay the participants or not lol.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:21:13 AM

Today is the day they promised to pay the participants. lets wait for them until midnight if they pay the participants or not lol.

The Stake participation is on 16th December.  If a Newbie can not read or doesnt understand the Bounty ANN  this is ok. But when a Sr. Member can not read the Bounty or doesnt understand the ANN,  this is really scary   Grin
In the silence

Activity: 1293
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:33:41 AM

Is this legit or the OP messing around? Very unusual to me, hows the bounty participants doing? did you receive their promised payment?
I will follow this thread for other any information.
Mila52

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:57:11 AM

It's SCAM!!
A team of scammers. They are talented. Grin
I found some interesting information. There are airdrops on Twitter
There are no links to website addresses, twitter-nothing information in the  the registration form Huh
But there is a recommendation to send the broadcast
Send it to us over here...for checking communication.
And I found a nickname, which warns that these airdrops are scams
(I would be pleased to give provide links to these nicknames.
but forum's moderators delete it).
denz_biz -scamtokenalert
Draw conclusions themselves))
P.S We will move funds every 3 days to another wallets, but these will stay to keep track on total funds for public
Let them talk about the most mysterious Crypto Project since 2014!
They decline to talk about us so far, because we reject to pay them. (If we paid, they would publish about us, even if they suspect we are a scam.)
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:22:58 AM

I will wait to Jan 31st, 2018 for scammer and invest man  Cry
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:35:15 AM

It's SCAM!!
A team of scammers. They are talented. Grin
I found some interesting information. There are airdrops on Twitter
There are no links to website addresses, twitter-nothing information in the  the registration form Huh
But there is a recommendation to send the broadcast
Send it to us over here...for checking communication.
And I found a nickname, which warns that these airdrops are scams
(I would be pleased to give provide links to these nicknames.
but forum's moderators delete it).
denz_biz -scamtokenalert
Draw conclusions themselves))
P.S We will move funds every 3 days to another wallets, but these will stay to keep track on total funds for public
Let them talk about the most mysterious Crypto Project since 2014!
They decline to talk about us so far, because we reject to pay them. (If we paid, they would publish about us, even if they suspect we are a scam.)

I am too looking for his payments, but I don't think we get payments. The calculation for signatures would be more than 15 BTC.
Hoping to hear something from EHRC

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:46:51 AM

I highly doubt that there will be any bounty, guys.
It would be a really big surprise to me if Ehrhc does give 15BTC to your guys.
I wish he could prove me wrong.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:36:38 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 04:08:49 PM by Zocadas

Edit: And I was sure, we invested into a real company in Silicon Valley looking at post history.
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:43:03 PM

And I am sure, we invested into a real company in Silicon Valley.
How can you be so sure, dear Hero Member?
Did you really invest anything into this except for your precious time?

Zocadas

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:46:02 PM

Yes, I invested money, because I was curious, what would happen.
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:58:38 PM

The fund raised so far is less than 1 ETH, which is nothing compared to the 15 BTC bounty
So literally no body ever invested any.
People are just wishing they are so lucky that there is someone giving them money.

Zocadas

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:02:25 PM

The fund raised so far is less than 1 ETH, which is nothing compared to the 15 BTC bounty
So literally no body ever invested any.
People are just wishing they are so lucky that there is someone giving them money.
ETH? I sent Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: