Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:18:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ......C......  (Read 118411 times)
Mountaingoat

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 10:22:39 AM

So have you noticed the webiste added in the frontpage of this thread ?
That's a pretty nice whitepaper you've got yourself there Wink

So finally they launched the website. But I cannot see any additional information in their website. Just one page of information that is already provided in the ANN thread and nothing else in the website. Day by day my curiosity is increasing. Really cant wait till the end of January to know more about this project and their coin.

This project promotion campaign is built on mysterious & curiosity, the website is moving this excitement from this amazing forum and the great amount of curiosity we received here to mainstream by the mysterious simplest one page website we could build.

Just a kind reminder we started less than 16 days ago!
In a market full of all kind of projects and individuals, our promotion campaign is one of most successful, Project C ANN managed to reach 110,000+ curios investors.
How do you measure your success differentiate from one project to another.
Project C is measuring our success so far by number of reaching not amount raised.
We are aware of lack of imagination negative individuals, individual who’s the purpose in this life to show us all how tasteful is success, how amazing is it to proof you add more value than them.
How couple of years from now someone will look at this ANN, read our replies, judge how low some people are, how wrong they are, same as we judge individuals who attacked Ethereum, if you feel down just read first 5 pages of Etherum ANN post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=428589

We want you to hold your curiosity Jan 31st, 2018 are not that far.

Why are you comparing this C to Ethereum?
I find nothing in common.

Yo shouldn't find anything in common beside 1 thing: Blockchain

Thats it.

You are incredibly unfriendly towards people who joined the campaign.

Saying "try us" is not acceptable.

Also, you claim to have 110k investors yet you show no proof.

Very sketchy.

We are so friendly toward people trying to understand, asking, and wondering...We answered same questions so many times.
Go over this ANN and Phase 1 bounty, check! We put everything for everyone to see.

Just because we are approaching this differently, it doesn't mean we are not doing everything right!
"C" is annoy a lot of people here, that we are far transparent, than most of these "ICOS" they promote.
It must be hard now for so many " bounties" to start, because we are setting the bar higher than before "C".

What is not right was: Hey we will give you $300,000+ worths of "tokens", which will drop in value AS SOON AS IT HITS THE MARKET. AND YOUR WORK WHICH WORTH $100, IT'S NOW WORTH $75.

Try us Because some people think their trashy, scammy, half half job should be paid on full, because they can "red flag" us??? Or just simply type "ITS SCAM".
Try us Because we are a team of 10 people going over so much checking and counting from day one, to make sure we are paying everyone right from first time.
Try us Because we are fair people that we "already" judging ourself, by announcing if we make a bounty payment mistake, here's how we can correct it. (Check new bounty)
Try us Because we didn't say, we will pay you after 30 days or 45 days, no we did split the risk, 15 days ..15 days.
Try us Because we are here for one like you who may invest $5 and one day it will be $6.2 million dollar ( if you invested $1 in bitcoin in 2010, it'd be worth $6.2 now)
Try us Because  we didn't hire: ANN pumping scammers, allow escrow scammers...Go ahead find anything you can and we will show you examples of scams and nothing on us! But we are annoying so many people!

From day 1:
- We announced phase one will be closed on Dec 15, dead line for upload work at Dec 16th 1 AM EST.
- We announced work will be for everyone to judge and see.
- We announced participation will be only on this forum for everyone to see and judge.
- Yes, 110,000+ Curious investors checked this ANN in less than 15 days, go and watch above if you can its 112,000+ NOW Aren't these Crypto investors, or are they youtube viewers?
- We didn't claim anything that is not there! We didn't use temp address for how much we are raising!

We put everything for you and everyone to judge! But we got it, unless we allow scammers to scam us, things will not work right?

You know what is sketchy, how many members are trashing, yet they are in the bounty from other accounts, which this "forums" somehow allow you to sell and buy accounts?

You don't see our PM's...Because of members in this "forums" (which again you SEE by your own eyes on the bounty) we are still calculating the payments!

Your money your work..Tell us if you are so nice, we will donate it on your behave to a "member" who joined phase 1 after 2 days of closing it!..

But we will not allow stupidity to consume your time and ours!

Again your time, your money...With BTC transactions fees, we better get it to you right from first time.

I am nice but being nice has nothing to do with donating money.

Also, C is not Bitcoin, so don't compare your project to that.

This thread has 110k views, not investors. They are all potential investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 12:34:28 PM

You said that yyou will be paying on 15th and now it is already 17th. You also told that trying to escrow the funds. Can you show your funds where thay are?

You are bragging to now December 31st and I don't have any hopes.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:36:06 PM

I started liking this project. First thing is how they are promoting their project is very unique. Second their generous bounty is attractive. The project itself is unique which will bring the project to high..

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:18:09 PM

It will be even merrier. Someone will get it, but some will not. But everyone will remain silent. This is a big secret. Money is motivation.
Then in February, the rest will be handed out useless tokens bought by the team on the stock exchange for a pittance (cheap) at a very low price. So it will be.
A wonderful marketing move is to allow all the members to work.

IMPORTANT: If you pm us or left a reply somewhere that you "Still didn't get paid" before 72 hours pass, or you reply "who got paid" or anything similar ... Grin Wink

Men han har jo ikke noget paa.(danish)
Nobody would confess that he couldn't see anything, for that would prove him either unfit for his position, or a fool.(c)
Ehrhc (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:25:10 PM

It will be even merrier. Someone will get it, but some will not. But everyone will remain silent. This is a big secret. Money is motivation.
Then in February, the rest will be handed out useless tokens bought by the team on the stock exchange for a pittance (cheap) at a very low price. So it will be.

IMPORTANT: If you pm us or left a reply somewhere that you "Still didn't get paid" before 72 hours pass, or you reply "who got paid" or anything similar ... Grin Wink

Nobody would confess that he couldn't see anything, for that would prove him either unfit for his position, or a fool.(c)

Amen to that.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

redwine49

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:43:16 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 06:57:39 PM by redwine49

Amen to that.

hey scammer, congratulations you just get a red mark from lauda Tongue. why you still show up, dont you have shame? Cheesy
so now tell me the proof that you already pay all of your campaign participant.
but your stupid thing is you are still trying to say a lot of crap Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
lsgnaija

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:01:27 PM

Amen to that.

hey scammer, congratulations you just get a red mark from lauda Tongue Tongue. why you still show up, dont you have shame? Cheesy Cheesy
so now tell me the proof that you already pay all of your campaign participant

We bounty hunters never complain because they give us 72 hours. We need to be patient, is not easy to calculate stakes. All the people that is complaining is jealous and regretting that they didnt participate in phase 1 of the bounty campaign.
redwine49

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:20:45 PM

Amen to that.

hey scammer, congratulations you just get a red mark from lauda Tongue Tongue. why you still show up, dont you have shame? Cheesy Cheesy
so now tell me the proof that you already pay all of your campaign participant

We bounty hunters never complain because they give us 72 hours. We need to be patient, is not easy to calculate stakes. All the people that is complaining is jealous and regretting that they didnt participate in phase 1 of the bounty campaign.

I am not jealous. i challange him to proof me wrong Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
give the proof that you pay btc for all your campaign participant
ouch one more

what a nice red flag

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Mila52

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:50:50 PM

I participated in the 1st round. The follovers were retweeting my twits many times. Dduring the week from the beginning of the company, I tried to convey to the bounty-hunters and investors that  they must decide for theyselves. Only own motivation is important for the final step.  

The team did not leave the doubters in time to jump into the departing train of hopes and preferences. Cry Roll Eyes Angry
Registration will end on 18.12.2017
Carte-blanche in 72 hours taken by the team to paying is not over.
Ehrhc (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:12:33 PM

I participated in the 1st round. The follovers were retweeting my twits many times. Dduring the week from the beginning of the company, I tried to convey to the bounty-hunters and investors that  they must decide for theyselves. Only own motivation is important for the final step.  

The team did not leave the doubters in time to jump into the departing train of hopes and preferences. Cry Roll Eyes Angry
Registration will end on 18.12.2017
Carte-blanche in 72 hours taken by the team to paying is not over.

Another Amen 🙏 to that.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:19:13 PM

Today is the day they promised to pay the participants. lets wait for them until midnight if they pay the participants or not lol.

The Stake participation is on 16th December.  If a Newbie can not read or doesnt understand the Bounty ANN  this is ok. But when a Sr. Member can not read the Bounty or doesnt understand the ANN,  this is really scary   Grin

hey member rank, i did not want to degrade you but look at the trust of if your manager now. Lauda and Forum staff mprep gave him negative trust.  Now whos the one who doesnt understand the trend in this forum>?
Tornadoduke

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 10:16:34 PM

Today is the day they promised to pay the participants. lets wait for them until midnight if they pay the participants or not lol.

The Stake participation is on 16th December.  If a Newbie can not read or doesnt understand the Bounty ANN  this is ok. But when a Sr. Member can not read the Bounty or doesnt understand the ANN,  this is really scary   Grin

hey member rank, i did not want to degrade you but look at the trust of if your manager now. Lauda and Forum staff mprep gave him negative trust.  Now whos the one who doesnt understand the trend in this forum>?

Hey man... I guess you're wrong. Scam or no scam, Project might end up being a great success. People always seeing negativity in everything... One thing I've learnt in life is to go for what people condemn. Check out the history, 90% of what many people ignored & called scam eventually became a great success the those who bad mouthed them were clothed in shame & eventually went back to their vomit because they could not resist the awesome benefits from them. I became more interested & attached to C project when I noticed that most people were underrating it, even in our WhatsApp & telegram groups. I immediately picked interest in it & most of my friends took me for a clone because of the decision I made to support c to the very last day.
Bitcoin was called a scam, even to the extent that someone who never believed that something positive will come out of it went & bought 2 pizzas with 10k btc. But look at where btc is now... I've come to understand that people are naturally filled with negativity, & have decided not to let their negative nature ruin my opportunity for success, that's why I always go for what they call Scam, yet at the end, victory is sure for me.

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coincrete

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:18:26 PM

GTFO with your big fonts and eyeballs daggering colours!

In the silence

Activity: 1284
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:36:32 PM

This thread is now officially a scam! I feel sorry for the participants that waste their time promoting an ICO without any backgrounds or details of the team behind.
This will be charge to your experience mates. Be cautious next time.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:10:58 AM

It this c project real scam? Please tell me. I want to invest
cryptobrain

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:58:05 AM

Finally c is ?? SCAM ...
Nuky1289

Activity: 198
Merit: 12

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:12:34 AM

i will never understand why people burn their money with projects like this Cheesy

bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:47:21 AM

I really salute with the patience of the developper respond to all the accusations of this C project, this they think is reasonable because it C is still a mystery, but try to see that during this developper always good response and poor response, I think it is very good
Yanyan 111

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:55:42 AM

Anyone has been paid
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:22:38 AM

they should be sending out payments within next 2 days.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: