Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:06:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ......C......  (Read 118414 times)
Mountaingoat

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:34:02 AM

so! what next? is there anyone already received payment ?

Nobody has received payment yet.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mountaingoat

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:59:01 AM

Please do ignore all these paid actors,don't waste your time with them:

1- Lauda and mprep ..They tried to scam and blackmail us and we refused, now they knew we are for real, they are freakin out how much money they will lose!

YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS THE FIRST AND PRETTY MUCH ONLY "ANN"( FOR LONG TIME) THAT BS, SCAMS, FUNNY BUSINESS ARE NOT IN!
EVERYTHING FROM DAY ONE IS FOR EVERYONE TO JUDGE...AND THAT IS FREAKIN EVERY SCAMMER IN THIS FORUMS. EVERY ICOS TEAM IS LOOKING AT C, AND CHALLENGING THESE BOUNTY MANAGERS IN THIS FORUMS WITH IT.
WE WITHOUT INTENTION ARE CLEANING THIS FORUMS FROM ALL THESE SCAMMERS...
IF LAUDA AND MPREP ARE DECENT PEOPLE LET THEM SHUTDOWN THE SELLING/BUYING ACCOUNTS SECTION... AND THEY WILL NOT SHUT IT.

How can anyone trust mprep who is currently selling his account to the highest bidder. I won't post the link to the sell thread as I don't want to promote his sell.

Deformation is illegal, provide proof or stop spreading nonsense.
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:12:02 AM

they should be sending out payments within next 2 days.
I hope you are lucky to get any bounty.
Probability for scaming / not paying / trap for those participant bounty are got 99.99%  scammed. and a few investor to spend their 5$ for sh*t. Cheesy
I was told to he /she to do some a proof reward for bounty as public or through third party parties, untill now not yet any proof.  Cheesy
snowfu199

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:14:11 AM

Does anyone still believe it is a legal project?
citysleeper

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:26:55 AM

this is my first participation in campaigns... Undecided
snowfu199

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:37:38 AM

You didn't seem to be participating in any campaign, since you are wearing nothing.
Mountaingoat

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:03:17 AM

1- Lauda and mprep ..They tried to scam and blackmail us and we refused, now they knew we are for real, they are freakin out how much money they will lose!

YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS THE FIRST AND PRETTY MUCH ONLY "ANN"( FOR LONG TIME) THAT BS, SCAMS, FUNNY BUSINESS ARE NOT IN!
EVERYTHING FROM DAY ONE IS FOR EVERYONE TO JUDGE...AND THAT IS FREAKIN EVERY SCAMMER IN THIS FORUMS. EVERY ICOS TEAM IS LOOKING AT C, AND CHALLENGING THESE BOUNTY MANAGERS IN THIS FORUMS WITH IT.
IF LAUDA AND MPREP ARE DECENT PEOPLE LET THEM SHUTDOWN THE SELLING/BUYING ACCOUNTS SECTION... AND THEY WILL NOT SHUT IT.

How can anyone trust mprep who is currently selling his account to the highest bidder. I won't post the link to the sell thread as I don't want to promote his sell.

Just search for the post yourself and you will find it.

EDIT: This may not be proof enough for you (I could have just written it myself) but this is a quote from the thread:

"   No NSFW content.
    No scams or shady businesses.
    No [ glow] tags.
    I have the right to reject bids or advertisements. You can offer a different one of course.
    If a user's rank is lower than Member and the bid increase (compared to the last valid bid) is bigger than 0.005 BTC, he has to send in the bid (or the increase if it's not the user's first bid) to 132CbdHzCFnjW9ZwLGiHXzx27Sbi7Bnrzn or the bid is invalid. If the user in question doesn't win the auction, the bid amount minus the miner fee (may vary; depends on current state of Bitcoin) will be sent back.
    If the service turns out to be a scam, I'll remove the ad and your money will not be refunded.
    The auction winner must provide payment and the signature ad code within 48 hours of a request via PM.
    Your signature will have an "Advertisement: " text before it, a notice and should fit within the following example:

The minimum bid is 0.02 BTC, the bids should be evenly divisible by 0.005 BTC. The auction will end on January 15th when this thread is closed if there is at least 1 valid bid. If there isn't one, it'll end 1 week after the first valid bid is placed. The winner's advertisement will run for 1 month. "

He isn't selling his account, he is selling his signature for a time, the same as any signature campaign.
Mountaingoat

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:14:33 AM

Just search for the post yourself and you will find it.

EDIT: This may not be proof enough for you (I could have just written it myself) but this is a quote from the thread:

"   No NSFW content.
    No scams or shady businesses.
    No [ glow] tags.
    I have the right to reject bids or advertisements. You can offer a different one of course.
    If a user's rank is lower than Member and the bid increase (compared to the last valid bid) is bigger than 0.005 BTC, he has to send in the bid (or the increase if it's not the user's first bid) to 132[redacted]Bnrzn or the bid is invalid. If the user in question doesn't win the auction, the bid amount minus the miner fee (may vary; depends on current state of Bitcoin) will be sent back.
    If the service turns out to be a scam, I'll remove the ad and your money will not be refunded.
    The auction winner must provide payment and the signature ad code within 48 hours of a request via PM.
    Your signature will have an "Advertisement: " text before it, a notice and should fit within the following example:

The minimum bid is 0.02 BTC, the bids should be evenly divisible by 0.005 BTC. The auction will end on January 15th when this thread is closed if there is at least 1 valid bid. If there isn't one, it'll end 1 week after the first valid bid is placed. The winner's advertisement will run for 1 month. "

He isn't selling his account, he is selling his signature for a time, the same as any signature campaign.

Oh dear, my bad, guess I jumped the gun a bit there.

Yes you did, next time please read it again before accusing somebody of something.
citysleeper

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:19:26 AM

You didn't seem to be participating in any campaign, since you are wearing nothing.

wearing is not the only way to participate
snowfu199

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:58:40 AM

wearing is not the only way to participate
Got it, you are a translator.
redwine49

Activity: 980
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:41:03 AM

you have high expectations.
but it doesnt make sense. if you thing the OP will make payment 15 BTC  Undecided Undecided
nioschka

Activity: 392
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:10:37 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 02:46:04 AM by nioschka

you have high expectations.
but it doesnt make sense. if you thing the OP will make payment 15 BTC  Undecided Undecided
Well, "it doesn't make sense" depending from which angle you are looking at it. If you want to rise money for some kind of a Ponzi/ICO/Whatever, than it really doesn't make any sense. But, I guess you've never heard about "commercials"? These things cost a lot more than 15 BTC - try to buy few seconds on CNN or on BBC, or on the lousiest Chanel in the world you can think of, and you will see what kind of amounts they're charging. Try to reach a whole huge worldwide community of any sort (which will require more than few seconds, every day, for months, on hundreds of tv stations all over the world), to make it talk about you and your product, and you will get a headache from the number of zeros. Plus enormous costs for the creative teams, translators, movie crews, script writers, journalists, copywriters, web designers, transportation, catering, hotels, rights, fees, costumes, city taxes all over the world. Commercials are very expensive business, and the good ones are blasphemically expensive. (What do you think Jack Nicholson or Tom Cruise, or any local movie star in Asia would charge for a 15 or 5 sec appearance? 15 BTC? Cheesy) So, if these guys are looking for a good commercial for some real project of theirs, I guess they are getting it, and at a very cheap price, if you ask me Smiley
snowfu199

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:50:49 AM

What a shit show!
It is not even a scam, or at least not a successful one.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:05:57 AM

What a shit show!
It is not even a scam, or at least not a successful one.

Who knows. They are selling their token from Dec 1 and a lot of novice investors might have fallen for their flooding signature spams and advertisements.
It's a scam for sure.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:41:30 AM

Until the last minute I hoped that this is a social project. This topic was research on what people are capable of for money. Distribution and notification of a dummy for future preferences. On such motivations are building global technologies for the management of the whole world, buying government and politicians. So countries and peoples are sold. So they make local wars, destroy the economy, destroy the population of countries.
It's a pity, that this is only scam. Cry
 But it's done very talently. Smiley
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:10:09 AM

In the first time I see this project I really confused. Just "C" ? No other name? Then I saw the website, I see no whitepaper, when I click whitepaper it shows bitcoin whitepaper not "C" Whitepaper. If you want to create a project it must have a whitepaper, if just like this I can do that too. Look at the signature, it does not look good. The softcap is 5$? What do you expect from a project that only cost 5$? I don't see any future in this project and this is the last thing I read in their site "P.S We will move funds to another wallets, but these will stay to keep track on total funds for public." You moved the balance to other wallet? 100% scam fo me. I don't know for others
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:19:37 AM

In the first time I see this project I really confused. Just "C" ? No other name? Then I saw the website, I see no whitepaper, when I click whitepaper it shows bitcoin whitepaper not "C" Whitepaper. If you want to create a project it must have a whitepaper, if just like this I can do that too. Look at the signature, it does not look good. The softcap is 5$? What do you expect from a project that only cost 5$? I don't see any future in this project and this is the last thing I read in their site "P.S We will move funds to another wallets, but these will stay to keep track on total funds for public." You moved the balance to other wallet? 100% scam fo me. I don't know for others

The C is created to scam people, everyone can tell that from the very beginning.
As you put it, the paper work is so poor, he didn't scam a lot eventually.
CryptocurrencyInvestor

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:22:10 AM

So you are a scammer now because you have default trust tag, this is a scam.
Psalmy2cute

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:02:53 PM

Lol...  Grin ultimate scam of the year
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:22:47 PM

Hey what about those people who didn't believe in me? what are you now? crying babies waiting for the comeback of your campaign manager ehrc huh? C for sCam super sCam! goodluck to you campaign manager you have no heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: