Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:01:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  
Author Topic: ......C......  (Read 118414 times)
ladozhskiy1995

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:33:26 AM

it captured  my interest, i hope it works
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypto_Boss

Activity: 868
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:43:27 AM

A miracle did not happen, many entered this subscription because the term was not great, people still believe in miracles Smiley
After the first stage, it became clear to the realists that the fraud had come out, but there were also those who were still illusions
We are to blame, we give food to crooks, there is no team, data, a good project with a real plan does not need to participate ...
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:39:08 PM

A miracle did not happen, many entered this subscription because the term was not great, people still believe in miracles Smiley
After the first stage, it became clear to the realists that the fraud had come out, but there were also those who were still illusions
We are to blame, we give food to crooks, there is no team, data, a good project with a real plan does not need to participate ...

I got a 'C' in one of my classes that I could have easily gotten an 'A', had I not wasted my time in this sCam Project  Tongue

redwine49

Activity: 980
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:49:31 AM

he has no project at all, he told everyone, this is BIG and everyone should watch his small brain Grin Grin
he just making around and playing with your greed without thinking more.

snowfu199

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:40:06 AM

he has no project at all, he told everyone, this is BIG and everyone should watch his small brain Grin Grin

Totally agree.
It is greedy that makes people participate in this scam.
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:23:19 AM

This scam is over after all.
Everyone participating in it should have learnt a lesson.

jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:41:59 AM

Scam Alert, Dont Pay Bounty Program
redwine49

Activity: 980
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:00:37 PM

Totally agree.

greedy comes from our nature so it signifies that we are human not angel.
but greedy without thinking/brain will only make you just like an animals.
the first rule is you can use your brain to evaluate any possible types of fraud.
so you can not easily to be manipulated
Crypto_Boss

Activity: 868
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:52:15 PM

Totally agree.

greedy comes from our nature so it signifies that we are human not angel.
but greedy without thinking/brain will only make you just like an animals.
the first rule is you can use your brain to evaluate any possible types of fraud.
so you can not easily to be manipulated

It is clear even when in the first part of the ludi participated.
But when the payment was delayed,  made a second empty company and began to pull with payments, those who came into the second part to understand it is difficult.
It was clear that there was fraud.
edyoem

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:38:32 PM

Now, can to participate to bounty challenge or not Huh?
roccstar

Activity: 174
Merit: 150

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:45:23 PM

They were about to tell what is C today, right? Can some one tell me what happened? Did they announce it?
edyoem

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:10:06 PM

Now, can to participate this bounty Dev???
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:43:17 AM

They were about to tell what is C today, right? Can some one tell me what happened? Did they announce it?

Nothing happened. C is a scam from the very beginning.
Luckily the scammer is not that smart. He only got very little money, which might be not enough to cover his cost.
paniczklos

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:10:50 PM

Hahaha uys Grin you're still here ?Cheesy awsome. good luck with waiting
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:23:32 PM

Nothing happened. C is a scam from the very beginning.
Luckily the scammer is not that smart. He only got very little money, which might be not enough to cover his cost.
Those money might be not enough to cover his ass... if somebody will find him...  Grin
Bisonindatent

Activity: 107
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:47:36 AM

I was just flying over the first page and thought it's the cheapest scam attempt I've ever seen, wondered why there are 30 sites here, thought probably they make fun about it.
Unbelievable that this scam succeeded, unbelievable. Unbelievable.
Mr Airdrops

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:21:35 PM

found this c projet in many signatures and it look like a social experimental and not a real project built by peoples and must say it is good project and can rocket easily
sumangs

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:52:46 PM

found this c projet in many signatures and it look like a social experimental and not a real project built by peoples and must say it is good project and can rocket easily

yes if there is a legit ICO that do this method it could spread the ICO like a virus even though that the ICO the uses this method is a scam. but if some legits ICO as i've said earlier did this method then the ICO's name will scatter very easily and will attract more and more investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  

Jump to: