Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:00:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: McDonalds to accept Bitcoin by 2018  (Read 8388 times)
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:38:03 AM

I think it's true that it's good that because people have also been using bitcoin it is also rising in different worlds, because it's normal just because there are so many ways to use bitcoin in today's hytic also people are well-known gadgets that we are also holding people so the bitcoin normally develops in the world.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:11:48 AM

That is good. maybe i can order some food with 0.000xx btc i have.
it would be great if it happened, because I am sure, many companies will follow this if it really develops. moreover this is free advertising.
I think it is a good news to all bitcoin users especially to the person who always ate in McDonalds. In addition to that, if they will accept bitcoin as a payment I think there are lot of things that need to be done but I hope they will accept because you can pay your bills easily and instantly.
this is a really good idea, but at the moment it wouldn't be possible to make payment easily and quickly...it is necessary that bitcoin becomes even stronger and it wouldn't have such problems as too long transactions
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:14:09 AM

There are already different restaurants in the country who are accepting a payment method using bitcoins and it was a very good idea for mcdonalds to implement a method like bitcoins as payment because there will be more customer to come in their fastfood restaurant.
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:47:54 PM

That's good if mcdonald's accept bitcoin in 2018 so that i can pay mcdonald's bill at home and when you go to mcdonald now just get your order and you don't get lane for counter to wait to your lane to next.

matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:49:35 PM

That is definitely good to hear. It also shows that Bitcoin along with other cryptocurrencies is being adopted by countries and other local retailer such as fast food chains and the likes. And if this will work, surely, more businesses will accept Bitcoin as oayment which will make the demand higher and will also make it more profitable.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:25:13 PM

its good that mcdonalds starts it, hopefully all establishments and business and trade would be by bitcoin already, much faster transaction.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:12:01 PM

Its great to know that this kind of business already implementing the use of bitcoin as payment. It would be very convenient because its easier to make transactions using bitcoin rather than cash. Good for the country that are going to implement it, im sure my country is not one of them though.
XaurumGamma

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:25:56 PM

2 big mac and 4 ethereum pls Tongue
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:31:22 PM

Thats good to hear even mcdonalds will use bitcoin too the whole country that have mcdonald will be happy the bitcoin user will be happy all will be benefit the exellent idea of mcdonalds first fastfoodchain that accept bitcoin mcdonalds in the future is the first fast growing company of fastfoodchain.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:10:01 PM

This will be a great idea to all bitcoiner that loves fastfood chains because this will be the start. All fastfood chains will accept bitcoin if they see mcdonalds has bitcoin payment methods.
I don't really like it. Bitcoin is kind of hard to spend at a place like that unless the transactions get spent through a third-party.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:50:10 PM

they will have a problem with the regulatory charges in court, this has already happened to the whoppercoin of burgerking in russia, more involving real deal, very different from the opposite amazon, mcdonald will not be able to talk much and this will be the intention to be lost only because all business points are at the point of government legality.
It’s not only MacDonald’s but there are also some more multinational companies who are trying to join bitcoin as in this year some rich companies have joined bitcoin which is a very good thing for bitcoin it will give more energy to bitcoin so bitcoin is now very important for companies as well because bitcoin is also playing a very big role in economy of many countries bitcoin have also reduced unemployment in many countries and in future bitcoin will also do something extra for its users.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:55:18 PM

If this news is true then that's a good one this will make every McDonalds lover to buy McNuggets or Big Mac and pay with the use of bitcoin. This is just the start of crypto payment and that's going to help the community because it will give a big demand.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:57:12 PM

I dont believe it. The transaction costs alone make this not feasible. Add that to the confirmation times and the whole idea makes zero sense. I call BS.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:45:47 PM

how i wish this will come true..it will be easier to use bitcoin.

if this happen the bitcoin will be legal as there are stores who is accepting it, i've heared theat there are lot of countries who banned bitcoin..
This will not make bitcoin legal that will only mean that a big business is going to accept bitcoin but that is good news since more and more people are going to become familiar with bitcoin, some people may even ask you how are you paying and you can say proudly that you are paying with bitcoin.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:21:27 PM

Well, that is a welcome development for bitcoin community and the cryptocurrency ecosystem in general. Bitcoin is going mainstream after all for real. Looking forward seeing more bigger companies such as Amazon and eBay integrating bitcoin.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:22:51 PM

it is better to do that because many Mcdonalds here in our country make it easier for our bitcoin to get out and not to suffer because of the huge amount of our country.
kiddddddd

Activity: 103

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:34:40 AM

If that so, it is not impossible in 2019 to implement cashless especially with popular places. Mcdonalds is so popular in the world and if they will adopt BTC it will surely give an impact on fast food and restaurants industry.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
josephinerosdy

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:13:18 AM

that's good idea restaurant/fastfood accept bitcoin. but I don't think it will happen in near future because bitcoin is not good for transaction with small amount. fee bitcoin is very high like now.
wolfgang56

Activity: 248

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:44:21 AM

That is a good idea especially those people who are always in hurry, but of course they need to know first the use of bitcoins and how to use it. It is a good idea how bitcoins can be actually use in real world bitcoin harming anyone or anyone's product.

k_kuchkarov

Activity: 238
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:48:36 AM

It would be even cool if McDonald's himself appeared in my country,
but the fact that they take bitcoin to pay for their goods and services is already saying that the crypto currency will be everywhere!
And it's really cool!)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: