Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:25:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] NTOK | PEER TO PEER ONLINE EDUCATION PLATFORM  (Read 6574 times)
vilgreg

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:35:58 PM

Hello there!

Just saw your ICO ANN page for NTOK and was wondering if you'd like any support with a possible portuguese translation? I'm from Portugal, and would be up for that this week.

Let me know if you're interested.

P.s.: Portuguese language market is huge (Brazil, Portugal, Africa, Timor, etc).

Kind regards,
Francisco
idunets

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:47:43 PM

Where's the white paper?

Hello, you can find the WhitePaper on NTOK official website (MENU), here it is: https://ntok.io/docs/pt/NTOK%20White%20Paper.pdf
Also you have OnePager: https://ntok.io/docs/en/NTOK%20One%20Pager.pdf
ramarianz

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:58:18 PM

i see now NTOK have a new promo. with $20k rate btc,so i will get 20k NTOK +25% bonus .
its a huge presale bonus,will get twice bonus. btw , did u have a total investement from people on your website. ?
binggo53 (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:00:39 PM

i see now NTOK have a new promo. with $20k rate btc,so i will get 20k NTOK +25% bonus .
its a huge presale bonus,will get twice bonus. btw , did u have a total investement from people on your website. ?

Hello! This is a limited offer for purchases $1000 or less. Therefore it won't be stacked with 25%. Moreover today is the last day of 25% offer. It will be 20%.
We will add a progressive bar soon  Smiley
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:18:17 AM

This seems a very good project. Imagine removing the middle in the process of education, its just the teacher and the student. I am currently homeschooling my kids and I'm the one responsible with their learning.  Having a platform that will have a good communication between the teacher and the student will greatly impact education. The only thing in question here is the certification which usually the government or the school is in place. But I really like this project.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:11:22 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 06:34:26 AM by billy.ryoko

Nice concept about the online education platform, I want to know what kind the lesson about it? It that all about the cryptocurrencies or other,
how much per 1 token and how much for one course?

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:12:38 AM

Who is Your Biggest Competitor? I've read about BitDegree but seems like (at the moment) that they focusing more in Crypto related courses...

https://www.liveedu.tv

It isn't exactly the same, though active within the same kind of "sector", if I may call it like that.

Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:24:00 AM

This seems a very good project. Imagine removing the middle in the process of education, its just the teacher and the student. I am currently homeschooling my kids and I'm the one responsible with their learning.  Having a platform that will have a good communication between the teacher and the student will greatly impact education. The only thing in question here is the certification which usually the government or the school is in place. But I really like this project.

Indeed the possibilities are plenty when such a platform becomes well established. Interesting to follow even if not investing.

The downside is if false data is entered (e.g. propaganda, craptalk, political agenda's, marketing driven articles, or whatever), once if get logged on the blockchain, then it will become an issue how to remove that. Won't it?

For example on Wikipedia it doesn't really matter if your information is adequate or not. How would a blockchain prevent nonsense from being stored and spread? I don't fully understand I'm afraid.

CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:46:34 AM

Hello!
Just saw that the date of ICO is no more 15 JAN... Anybody know why date was changed?

We want to show the prototype of the platform to our supporters  Wink
This is another sign that this project is a serious one. The team is preoccupied to offer something useful of the best quality not just to raise money! That assures investors that the platform is working and is not just good in theory. We are waiting for other news. Good luck !
Laimon

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:30:56 AM

Bounty still going?
binggo53 (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:31:48 PM

Bounty still going?

Yes sure
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2571547
Rus3001

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:56:41 PM

When Will you be able to tell where to Trade it?I think it is only fair to know where you can Trade them afterwards when it is distributed.
wisnon

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:51:46 PM

Hi guys!
Education is always a good idea. What is your advantage besides using your domestic currency?
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:41:21 AM

When Will you be able to tell where to Trade it?I think it is only fair to know where you can Trade them afterwards when it is distributed.

Well,
I appreciated for your attention about it.
But we on pre-sale right now
Its very fast i think for "talking" for exchanger.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
idunets

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:36:58 PM

Nice concept about the online education platform, I want to know what kind the lesson about it? It that all about the cryptocurrencies or other,
how much per 1 token and how much for one course?

hey, I'm pretty sure that in the beginning we will see many courses about cryptocurrencies, because of all this hype around it... but this project is not focused on any specific area, it provides P2P education system, so teachers will be able to publish any courses with their own prices, and you as customer, will be able to choose any of them by having access to unchackable ratings and feedbacks, also, with NTOK you can forget about the middleman Cheesy

currently it's on pre-sale, each token is $1.00 +  bonus (20% - 29/01/2018)
FilipeHenriques

Activity: 499

Just a bitcointalk member

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:06:35 PM

Countries where there are a lot of unemployed teachers could be a great source to advertise the project. Have you done a study of those specific countries so far?

hello
danboyko

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:43:02 PM

After reading the White Paper i was left with some questions, the main of them is:
Will the tutors or the students have any mandatory payments to the platform itself? Like monthly subscription for the account or something like that, or all the transactions are between tutors and students only?
The reason for the question is to understand the possibility of existence of free lessons.
idunets

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:44:16 AM

Hi guys!
Education is always a good idea. What is your advantage besides using your domestic currency?

Hey!
if you mean fiat by domestic currency, so there are some advantages for users of the platform, for example a simple discount by paying lessons  Smiley
it will always motivate all users to use NTOK tokens
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:24:49 AM

Already there is competition in this area which is a good thing. To pay for a course I need the NTOK and if I do not have it, I did not attend the ICO, bounty - then I have to buy it. That means it will be found in several exchanges. True? At what exchanges do you plan to list NTOK?
wnfmzm74

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:53:27 AM

I think peer-to-peer education has little to do with the blockchain, and such ICO projects are generally hard to succeed.
I am not interested in this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: