Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:27:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] NTOK | PEER TO PEER ONLINE EDUCATION PLATFORM  (Read 6572 times)
binggo53 (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:33:10 PM

Anybody knows if it is enough to join their telegram group en follow their twitter to receive the coins of the airdrop?

Yes! We’ve launched an airdrop in order to attract active and involved users as well as scout talented people with rare skills.
We believe in you, guys!
You will be able to tokenize your talents, fundraise for self-development and share skills with other people for tokens. What’s more, you’ll have the opportunity to buy the time of talented people.
New concept of NTOK to be announced soon!
I'm very interested in what a new concept will be! This is very exciting! But I think that it will be even better and more productive Cheesy

Thanks for your support! New concept offers let's say an infrastructure for education in complex. By using tokens you can fill the educational ecosystem with value and manage it using different mechanisms. You will see the new NTOK token features in Whitepaper ver.2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luckylucy123

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:38:08 PM

I really love the idea of tutor platforms, however, I have some questions is it possible to have your company accounts? we all know the most successful companies are those who are most open!

How much do you plan to pay each tutor?
I ask this as price is a HUGE factor paying a premium can ensure quality however if you are planning to outsource all of the work to low paid countries so the price is cheap your products net value may be affected

What percentage of revenue are you taking for providing the service?

How much do you expect it to cost to employee enough tutors?
 we all know the EU has ruled that GIG jobs such as UBER are afforded the same employment rights as those who are in full-time work within Europe so how are you going to afford the individuals in these countries these protections, we all know that paying holiday to employees is expensive. Uber is currently fighting this ruling in the EU court at great expense to itself and we know how huge they are.

Can you prove who you say you are?
We all know that anyone can set up an ICO with no intention to deliver on their promises can we see your actual ID's ?

I see that the dev has not answered my concerns about the project as yet since actions speak louder than words, it's clear for their lack of action that they don't have the answers to my genuine questions. Its a pity I thought this project was genuine obviously not. 
t1192002

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:51:24 AM

Anybody knows if it is enough to join their telegram group en follow their twitter to receive the coins of the airdrop?

You must follow their rules. And submit the google register form.
binggo53 (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:37:09 PM

I really love the idea of tutor platforms, however, I have some questions is it possible to have your company accounts? we all know the most successful companies are those who are most open!

I ask this as price is a HUGE factor paying a premium can ensure quality however if you are planning to outsource all of the work to low paid countries so the price is cheap your products net value may be affected

we all know the EU has ruled that GIG jobs such as UBER are afforded the same employment rights as those who are in full-time work within Europe so how are you going to afford the individuals in these countries these protections, we all know that paying holiday to employees is expensive. Uber is currently fighting this ruling in the EU court at great expense to itself and we know how huge they are.

We all know that anyone can set up an ICO with no intention to deliver on their promises can we see your actual ID's ?

I see that the dev has not answered my concerns about the project as yet since actions speak louder than words, it's clear for their lack of action that they don't have the answers to my genuine questions. Its a pity I thought this project was genuine obviously not. 

Hello! I accidentally missed to click post button in reply to your questions. It's good though cause your questions is address to an old concept of NTOK as a p2p ed platform. Now the concept significantly changed, so check the latest article: https://themerkle.com/tutor-ninjas-ntok-confirms-3-million-presale-and-announces-tokenizing-talents-concept-for-blockchain-platform/

As for proofs of identity we will provide all types of data for the community to prove that the team is real that's for sure!

Sorry that's my previous answer didn't quite hit the target. Feel free too ask anyway!

irinainvestor7

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:00:35 PM

[/quote]
This project is very promising and I hope it will be usefull for many people in the near future. I wish you best on ICO.
binggo53 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:00:51 PM

This project is very promising and I hope it will be usefull for many people in the near future. I wish you best on ICO.
[/quote]

Thanks for your support! Wink
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:15:26 AM

Thanks for your support! Wink
[/quote]
Like high interactive projects, by sharing makes us strong, another important thing is to guarantee the originality and authenticity of share content, if involves some confidential information or need to be careful.
sadwage

Activity: 279

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:14:56 AM

Its great and interesting project.
Nice idea and plans for this. Soon it will reach to the MOON.
Good luck and be the best.
Waiting for the next updates about this project.
luckylucy123

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:17:43 AM

Hello! I accidentally missed to click post button in reply to your questions. It's good though cause your questions is address to an old concept of NTOK as a p2p ed platform. Now the concept significantly changed, so check the latest article: https://themerkle.com/tutor-ninjas-ntok-confirms-3-million-presale-and-announces-tokenizing-talents-concept-for-blockchain-platform/

As for proofs of identity we will provide all types of data for the community to prove that the team is real that's for sure!

Sorry that's my previous answer didn't quite hit the target. Feel free too ask anyway!

This has not answered my question! what do you intend to pay the individuals, if its tokens how many, at what value? how will we be able to confirm their qualifications if they're paid via tokens? will the tutors provide face to face sessions?

how will you stop the tutors removing the middleman I.E you guys and sharing details with the clients to allow them to pay using fiat? this ones a big concern what ties people to your platform.  If the tutors can exchange details privately with the client why wouldn't they? If I was a tutor I would if it meant I could take more home.

your say you've already got a existing company is it possible to see a profit loss report for that company? I'm sure any legit company would be more than happy to publish a agregated version of its accounts.
mono7513745

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:02:59 PM

dear manager! please check my work done in the company's bounty tweeter! the reports were provided on time. Thank you

Ale75Opus

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:19:21 PM

In the same place, all the rules are prescribed. Read everything is not so difficult. And simply subscribing to social networks is not enough, you need to send your request by filling out the form
TanyaCrazy2020

Activity: 308
Merit: 103

UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:19:31 PM

How Blockchain Will Help Creating The Most Complex Education Platform Ever
NTOK offers a new decentralised and transparent ecosystem of getting and sharing knowledge, aligned to continuing education https://medium.com/@ntokio/how-blockchain-will-help-creating-the-most-complex-education-platform-ever-36be473c0c5e

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
binggo53 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:03:52 AM

This has not answered my question! what do you intend to pay the individuals, if its tokens how many, at what value? how will we be able to confirm their qualifications if they're paid via tokens? will the tutors provide face to face sessions?

how will you stop the tutors removing the middleman I.E you guys and sharing details with the clients to allow them to pay using fiat? this ones a big concern what ties people to your platform.  If the tutors can exchange details privately with the client why wouldn't they? If I was a tutor I would if it meant I could take more home.

your say you've already got a existing company is it possible to see a profit loss report for that company? I'm sure any legit company would be more than happy to publish a agregated version of its accounts.

Sorry even you highlighted some I missed it again. Your questions are outdated, the concept of NTOK platform has changed significantly but there are still answers to these. The expert $/hour will be set  by himself once he be able to provide proofs of his competence. People simply won't take any part in experts activites without seeing proofs that's pretty obvious. Second question is outdated, the new concept ties people to the platform because they should reserve academic hours in timetable after running personal tokensale for example.
We don't want to disclose numbers about the company just yet. Wink
binggo53 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:04:33 AM

How Blockchain Will Help Creating The Most Complex Education Platform Ever
NTOK offers a new decentralised and transparent ecosystem of getting and sharing knowledge, aligned to continuing education https://medium.com/@ntokio/how-blockchain-will-help-creating-the-most-complex-education-platform-ever-36be473c0c5e

Thanks for sharing it here!
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:45:35 AM

In the same place, all the rules are prescribed. Read everything is not so difficult. And simply subscribing to social networks is not enough, you need to send your request by filling out the form

In principle, for the airdrop is enough. Most campaigns are like this. It is best to read the rules of each campaign for the pit to be very different. While you are paid to do a job, you have to do it with responsibility with all your heart as if it were your project.
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:41:11 AM

In fact, with the implementation of NTOK, many problems will be solved step by step, we only need to determine its potential for development and the possibility of success.
luckylucy123

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:01:08 AM

Sorry even you highlighted some I missed it again. Your questions are outdated, the concept of NTOK platform has changed significantly but there are still answers to these. The expert $/hour will be set  by himself once he be able to provide proofs of his competence. People simply won't take any part in experts activites without seeing proofs that's pretty obvious. Second question is outdated, the new concept ties people to the platform because they should reserve academic hours in timetable after running personal tokensale for example.
We don't want to disclose numbers about the company just yet. Wink

We don't want to disclose numbers about the company just yet. Wink --  well that just answers it all

All legit companies are willing to share numbers with investors

http://www.annualreports.co.uk/Company/google-inc

https://www.microsoft.com/investor/reports/ar17/index.html

https://www.adobe.com/investor-relations.html

if you cant provide something comparable to this you are obviously not legit.
andiagung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:57:31 PM

The idea of the project makes you think about it constantly, how everything will go when everything comes into force, in any case I want to wish the project and the team great luck, develop further
Machencanh

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:18:47 AM

project good, hoping success
LeyMonte

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:25:03 PM

do i need to sign up and register first if i want to see details about the on going token sale?
and also, you said you already sold 3 million ntok during the users’ disposal, is that mean that the amount collected on pre sale is not yet included here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: