Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:36:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum  (Read 4035 times)
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:25:33 PM

I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?

yes buy coin with a cheap price to study, buy ETH and buy ICO which the price is still cheap to increase your trading capital. yes because when you buy ico then we can get very much bonus.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rhesie

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:35:08 PM

You should make a decision by yourself but if you need an idea if what investment is good I suggest to invest on bitcoin. It can give you more profit because the price increases but Ethereum is also good.
kumara

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:15:12 AM

Depends on how much you plan to invest. if it's very little it might be a good idea to try BTC first. BTC has many quick swings so with little money at worst you may lose a few bucks. ETH is much more stable.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:44:02 AM

I would start with bitcoin, more resources available for you to learn and a nice buying point today
No matters you start with any coin or either it us ethereum or bitcoin. I think you first have to buy bitcoin and than you have to exchange it into any coin you wants. Buy bitcoin first because trading is good when you dealing with volatile assets and I think bitcoin would be a good start for trading  and make a decent day to day profit, Ethereum is on the stable side of the market but it's been showing good signs now, just put it on your watch list.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:01:15 AM

Why not split your money between those two coins? Or maybe even more, do your research and hop on.
Don't take advice from this guy he hacked my account and is using it .

Both are very good. Bitcoin is number one and Ethereum is number 2. People from all over the world are investing in these two currencies and mostly in bitcoin. So you can also invest in bitcoin but the price of bitcoin is too high and you may not be able to buy even a single bitcoin but still it is very profitable investment. ETH is not too much profitable but people have saved their money in ETH.
Correct, both this coin are profitable but, when I started in crypto currency community I used bitcoin, because I have no any other coins know that time. Then when time past I just try to invest in the other altcoins like ethereum, waves, ark and litecoin.

In addition I just used bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold because I see that these coin were give me more profit if I hold it for long term
Conquermountains

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:10:36 AM

I think its better to start with eth since its affordable right now compared to btc,  As I research eth I can see that the potential of eth is very high for the next 3 years. 
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:21:12 AM

You should consider your capital before choosing when to start, if you can afford a bitcoin then why not to choose bitcoin and just trade it with its volatility which is pretty volatile but if you have only smaller amount of capital then going to ethereum is not a bad choice as long as you know how to manage a coin and how to do a risk management.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 09:28:39 AM

No doubt BTC is great crypto compare to ETH. But If you willing to make the profit there are 2 ways of trading in my opinion. Which I love to follow and every time I got good profit.

1. Wait and Hold: Just Buy any coin and wait till it's got some good price and sell it

2. Arbitrage: In this method, I buy ETH from the International market and sell It in the local market with good price daily.

Smiley Smiley
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:06:33 AM

Go with ethereum as it will more easy to afford and there is a team that back it up.as multiple upcoming ico are using ethereum blockchain ,it price can spike to a new heights.go for btc if you are going to hold for a longer span,due to high transaction fee and slow Transaction speed ,there is dilemma in mind of people related to it but no one can replace bitcoin for few year more so its price will rise.
raziplab92

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:28:13 AM

Undoubtedly ehterium is a fabulous coin with lot of potential but still bitcoin is the best option because bitcoin dominating with time much and supply is increasing day by day ..so I would like to say you should go for bitcoin for trading purpose.
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:34:06 AM

Start with Bitcoin, if you want to trade. They are the basis of tradings. Or buy both cryptocurrencies and hold them on long term. Bitcoin Cash is also a good cryptocurrency to begin with, because fees are lower as on BTC transactions.

Talk about less fee i agree when you talk about bch. It is lower that bitcoin itself.
For me, hold two of them bitcoin and etherium is good. Both are top popular coin.

Tiger Junk

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:15:56 AM

I would start with bitcoin, more resources available for you to learn and a nice buying point today
For me it is more great to start with ethereum, because right now bitcoin price is too high for a newbie in cryptoworld, even the price of bitcoin is dumping it is still to high, unlike on ethereum the price is affordable and ethereum is also have a bright future.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:15:07 PM

No matters you start with any coin or either it us ethereum or bitcoin. I think you first have to buy bitcoin and than you have to exchange it into any coin you wants. Buy bitcoin first because trading is good when you dealing with volatile assets and I think bitcoin would be a good start for trading  and make a decent day to day profit, Ethereum is on the stable side of the market but it's been showing good signs now, just put it on your watch list.
There is a famous quotation that Its better to be master of one than to be a jack of all, in the business of crypto currency, you can take advantage of everything and this quotation can be proved wrong. You can earn a very good money with a single currency or by investing in all the currencies, But if you want to stand out and make some difference in the trading than my opinion is to master in bitcoin and rock the market with your calculations.
atikurrahman

Activity: 199

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 03:42:26 PM

If you have enough amount of money to trade Then I would say you can start both. Both are 1st class coin. And if you have to trade one by picking two, then I must let's talk about bitcoin.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
mapar

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:53:16 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 05:45:08 PM by mapar

I would suggest transferring Ethereum to your exchange account. Then exchange it with bitcoin and do your further tradings using Bitcoin to use the benefit of high liquidity in Bitcoin exchange market Smiley
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:35:21 PM

Personally, I bought a bitcoin. Although you can buy what you like best. I'm just starting from bitcoin and measuring my payroll also by bitcoins.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:52:19 PM

Both are good choices to start trading. I'm using both, depending on the situation and which one has more advantages. You can choose Bitcoin, it has a very good development history and also many people choose to trade. I think most traders today are using Bitcoin in their business. If you have less capital you can choose ETH, it's also growing quite strong. Many other altcoins are also based on the Ethereum platform. If possible, start with both, I think it will give you more experience. This is just my opinion Cheesy
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:10:03 PM

Both are good choices to start trading. I'm using both, depending on the situation and which one has more advantages. You can choose Bitcoin, it has a very good development history and also many people choose to trade. I think most traders today are using Bitcoin in their business. If you have less capital you can choose ETH, it's also growing quite strong. Many other altcoins are also based on the Ethereum platform. If possible, start with both, I think it will give you more experience. This is just my opinion Cheesy
yes if the chances to start in bitcoin are pretty good i may choose this for me to start , the way on how you may start only in one currency are depends always yes if i may have a chance to start with this both i may grab also that opportunity too. They are both interms of profit that you can have for.
2drive

Activity: 85

The world is flat...

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:12:09 PM

And BTC and ETH normal solution. It all depends on your skills

---- Where is my money ppl!? ----
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:41:01 PM

I personally highly suggest starting with BTC. BTC is the mother of all other crypto. No matter how good ETH is, at the moment it's still classified as an alt coin.
At the beginning it is better to keep things simple so investing in bitcoin is a better option since investing in ETH will require you to watch the price of bitcoin as well, so we might as well invest in bitcoin first where you only need to worry about the price of the dollar.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: