Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:48:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum  (Read 4035 times)
MMostaza

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:44:56 AM

Before start ask yourself Have you complete enough knowledge regarding both coins and rules of trading,Where you feel comfort to afford easily,then take final decision either Bitcoin or etherum but take good care start with small to loose small. After getting expertise go with High investment.

Totally agree, this is a great advise  Wink

cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:46:35 AM

In my opinion, you can buy both. For 40 percent of your fund you can buy Ethereum, and rest of the 60 percent you can buy Bitcoin. Both bitcoin and ethereum price have been dropping, so it is a good opportunity.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:26:29 PM

I think you should start the same because the ethereum is holding on bitcoin and the other token is holding in the ethereum the same coin is have a future

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:02:15 PM

I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?
I think it is good for you if you will start to trade bitcoin than ethereum. Bitcoin has more potential than ethereum. It is also good to trade and hold bitcoin because it is really profitable.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:25:55 PM

For beginners, I think bitcoin is the better option. It is still the strongest cryptocurrency by far. Also, it is the most popular in the world and more and more establishments accept it as a mode of payment. Ethereum on the hand, is a strong competition and its features make it a potential leader in cryptocurrency, however it will take a long time before that happens.
Faruque49

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:13:24 PM

I think eth is best choose. cause its really a good project,  it can cross 2000/3000$ in 2018. So I think you can start with ethereum.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:04:55 AM

Why not split your money between those two coins? Or maybe even more, do your research and hop on.
Don't take advice from this guy he hacked my account and is using it .

Both are very good. Bitcoin is number one and Ethereum is number 2. People from all over the world are investing in these two currencies and mostly in bitcoin. So you can also invest in bitcoin but the price of bitcoin is too high and you may not be able to buy even a single bitcoin but still it is very profitable investment. ETH is not too much profitable but people have saved their money in ETH.
Sub1

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:21:35 PM

Get your profit opportunities with Monex right now. Starting Capital Starting from Rp 5 Million. Trusted Forex Brokers. Forex Trading Training. Monex Trading Education.
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:50:17 PM

Bitcoin fee is too high right now for beginner to join it. I think it's better for beginner with not much money to use Ethereum because the fee is a lot cheaper than bitcoin and there are lots of options to trade altcoin with Ether. You can check out bittrex they have a lots of ETH pair. And if you want a decentralized exchange then you need to take a look at Ether Delta but it's very very slow and sometimes it doesnt work.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:55:02 PM

The current bitcoin fee is too high so I think you should not buy bitcoin though bitcoin are good support. Eth would be a better option if you want to hold long on some trading floors that allow you to swap eth / altcoin pairs.

Sallysakky

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

Kawa

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:20:40 PM

In the current situation it will be more profitable to buy many ETH instead of BTC. ETH simply grow faster and the potential of ETH is bigger than the BTC. BTC due to it high fees is just an investment asset

Tongue
Whespers78

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:09:06 PM

both of them good bitcoin you can use it to buy any other altcoins.

ETH better with newbie to buy tokens and move it into eth.
redbullmarket

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:16:56 PM

Why not both? Diversification isn't bad. You can allocate a fixed percentage to each and rebalance as necessary. See https://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/rebalancing.asp
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:26:09 PM

I think you should start with ETH because the transaction fee of ETH is very cheap and every transaction is confirmed very quickly. Currently the price of ETH is 720 $ and in 2018 we can see the price of ETH increased very high and will soon reach $ 10,000 in the next 3 years

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:47:53 PM

Why not split your money between those two coins? Or maybe even more, do your research and hop on.
Don't take advice from this guy he hacked my account and is using it .

Both are very good. Bitcoin is number one and Ethereum is number 2. People from all over the world are investing in these two currencies and mostly in bitcoin. So you can also invest in bitcoin but the price of bitcoin is too high and you may not be able to buy even a single bitcoin but still it is very profitable investment. ETH is not too much profitable but people have saved their money in ETH.
actually live is much lower than the price of Bitcoin and this gives an opportunity for people with more or less low starting capital to start trading or investing with a cheap product whose Bitcoin. I think that the answer may be different, because the etherium is much more stable than Bitcoin.
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:12:01 PM

When the rate of Bitcoin is low at the moment, then I recommend that you truly should buy plenty of Bitcoin lay holding, or you buy at the rate of 70% Bitcoin and 30% Ethereum. Undeniably Ethereum is very potent at the present time due to the growth in the rate of nearly 10,000% in just 1 year are explained. Therefore I advise you to buy Bitcoins at this time when its rates are down almost very low.

fat buddah

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

Get Ready to Make money.

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:21:20 PM

Obviously that EVERYBODY should start with bitcoin instead of ethereum, just a simple logic.
You can not start with ethereum if you do not even know how the whole crypto ecosystem works.
Just dont be a dumb guy, start with bitcoin.

goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:11:35 PM

I'd suggest you start with bitcoin. Although Ethereum is a good coin with a great potential, it still hasn't long way to go. Bitcoin has achieved all that already.
Another reason to start with bitcoin is the fact that it is more accepted than Ethereum in the market.
Besides, you get to make a lot of profit if you trade in bitcoin rather than in Ethereum.

spasmadness

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:14:24 PM

I would start with bitcoin, more resources available for you to learn and a nice buying point today
ConfusedPenguin

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:14:34 PM

With the current BTC price I sugest you to start on Ether.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: