Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:49:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Luminous Coin ANN  (Read 3805 times)
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:58:48 PM

LSC is now officially POS only.  Shocked
This is a good news for the price

tambam

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:21:25 PM

LSC is now officially POS only.  Shocked
This is a good news for the price

i agree, thanks freakcoder and g420.
tambam

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:03:45 PM

Hi freakcoder,  when will you annouce the new coin? is it already finished the windows wallet?  Thanks
FreakCoder (OP)

Activity: 750

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:06:03 PM

Hi freakcoder,  when will you annouce the new coin? is it already finished the windows wallet?  Thanks

I have been struggling to get the new wallet compiled. Any requests for assistance from others have resulting in them asking for unreasonable amounts of money. I am continuing to work on this even during regular work hours. I apologize for the delay in this.
nhiatay

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:22:16 PM

All of us are waiting for new coin to swap this LSC coin. the price is 1 satoshi for a long time  Cry Cry Cry, hopefully after launch new coin, the price will up a bit. Thanks for your hard work freakcoder  Kiss Kiss Kiss
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:25:02 AM

I built a new coin to be given to LSC holders. As I have been messing with building the Windows wallet, I hadn't paid attention to the block chain, as I shouldn't need to. I noticed today that the chain is on block 5500 when I had only mined 15 blocks. I built the explorer and noticed 1 address has now mined the other 5500 blocks for a total of 500k of the new coin. So, with this being done, I will need to rebuild a new chain with different ports and scrap the original project. I do apologize as this was not expected. Only 2 people knew of the coin and the seed node, so it will be easy to figure out what happened.
tambam

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:19:16 PM

I built a new coin to be given to LSC holders. As I have been messing with building the Windows wallet, I hadn't paid attention to the block chain, as I shouldn't need to. I noticed today that the chain is on block 5500 when I had only mined 15 blocks. I built the explorer and noticed 1 address has now mined the other 5500 blocks for a total of 500k of the new coin. So, with this being done, I will need to rebuild a new chain with different ports and scrap the original project. I do apologize as this was not expected. Only 2 people knew of the coin and the seed node, so it will be easy to figure out what happened.

sorry to hear it. very unfortunate!..  are you stiil working on the new coin and when will we get the windows wallet?   Thanks and have a nice day.
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:54:44 PM

sorry to hear it. very unfortunate!..  are you stiil working on the new coin and when will we get the windows wallet?   Thanks and have a nice day.

Been working on the new coin non-stop while working and when off. I was hoping today(Friday), but this weekend is the target.
nhiatay

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:10:52 AM

Been working on the new coin non-stop while working and when off. I was hoping today(Friday), but this weekend is the target.

NVM, please take your time. no need so rush, the security for the wallet and new coin blockchain is top important Smiley
tambam

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:44:55 AM

Hi, How is it going?
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:11:20 AM

Hi, How is it going?

Ran into a snag and today was first day off in a week so spent some time with wife and kids. Back at it now.
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:29:47 AM

I have finally finished the second coin that will be given to LSC holders. The windows and ubuntu gui wallets work fine and are syncing. A block explorer is in process, and will be done before posting the ANN.

Here are the details:

5 billion max supply

1 billion premine(20%) - This covers LSC holders and additional for drops and bounties once the new ANN is announced.

I will have 1 stake to make sure it is working fine in the amount of about 2 million. This full stake will be sent to CoinsMarkets as an airdrop once it is listed there.

75% annual stake

I will be giving the new coins out manually, not in an exchange, as I want to make sure that the original LSC dev does not get any. You will get 1 Klout Coin for every 2 LSC that you hold. You will have 48 hours from the date of this post to provide a screenshot of your current LSC holdings and the wallet address. This can be in this ANN, private messaged to me, Public in the Klout Discord (https://discord.gg/fTjBxYu) or in a private Discord message. I do have other means to receive messages, but you only have 48 hours and I will be busy for the next 18 hours.

You are welcome to mine in the mean time, but please give me time to send out your coins as I am only 1 person and have a family to hang out with during Christmas.

Windows Wallet
https://mega.nz/#!kAYkxKrK!WENX0NqYLrbjua8QxSF4PxvkPH1GsvnnZZnefa_YGvg

All details will be in an ANN post made in the next few days.
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:47:36 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 08:19:43 AM by kreatoralex

Thanks, i received kloutcoin (KLT)  Smiley Smiley Smiley

nhiatay

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:09:51 AM

Thanks, I receive my Kloutcoin on my wallet. Hope everything is OK
Darkfly

Activity: 155
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:17:33 AM

I am very optimistic about your work. I also bought some LSC yesterday and I found it rising fast and then it fell off, but then it started to stabilize and it has risen by 5x! Now it is keeping a steady pace up. I learned from some places that you are about to announce some important news. It seems that some people have affirmed your work! I believe LSC will move to a new height!

Focus on Masternode cryptocurrency data analysis & Bring more Masternode cryptocurrencies to the Chinese market.
WeChat:mncnol || QQ Group:705538328 || MNCN Discord
Victorreach

Activity: 377

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:31:26 PM

Hello Dev! When will there be a replacement message for the coin holders?
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:33:26 PM

Hello Dev! When will there be a replacement message for the coin holders?

What replacement message are you referring to?
Victorreach

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:58:48 PM

Пpивeт! Кaк я мoгy пoлyчить oбeщaнныe мoнeты для дepжaтeлeй
Victorreach

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:59:21 PM

I have finally finished the second coin that will be given to LSC holders. The windows and ubuntu gui wallets work fine and are syncing. A block explorer is in process, and will be done before posting the ANN.

Here are the details:

5 billion max supply

1 billion premine(20%) - This covers LSC holders and additional for drops and bounties once the new ANN is announced.

I will have 1 stake to make sure it is working fine in the amount of about 2 million. This full stake will be sent to CoinsMarkets as an airdrop once it is listed there.

75% annual stake

I will be giving the new coins out manually, not in an exchange, as I want to make sure that the original LSC dev does not get any. You will get 1 Klout Coin for every 2 LSC that you hold. You will have 48 hours from the date of this post to provide a screenshot of your current LSC holdings and the wallet address. This can be in this ANN, private messaged to me, Public in the Klout Discord (https://discord.gg/fTjBxYu) or in a private Discord message. I do have other means to receive messages, but you only have 48 hours and I will be busy for the next 18 hours.

You are welcome to mine in the mean time, but please give me time to send out your coins as I am only 1 person and have a family to hang out with during Christmas.

Windows Wallet

FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:05:32 PM

Here are the details:

5 billion max supply

75% annual stake

Windows Wallet

Yes, this was posted already.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: