Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:27:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Luminous Coin ANN  (Read 3805 times)
Victorreach

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:08:02 PM

I want to get these coins please Smiley
FreakCoder (OP)

Activity: 750

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:09:50 PM

As stated, this was for 48 hours from the time posted.
Victorreach

Activity: 377

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:14:36 PM

So I'm late (thanks for the generosity Dev Angry
Melancholy225

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:05:48 AM

Damn I missed out too, I have 35k LSC sitting in coinmarkets : /
Darkfly

Activity: 155
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:56:09 AM

Good plans! New year New height! Grin

Focus on Masternode cryptocurrency data analysis & Bring more Masternode cryptocurrencies to the Chinese market.
WeChat:mncnol || QQ Group:705538328 || MNCN Discord
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:33:17 PM

I am holding a contest for the community. We are in need of a face-lift. I would like to get thoughts about a new name with the same ticker LSC. Also, we are in need of a new logo. I will take suggestions until January 7. At that point, I will select the best three and we will vote for our favorites. The winner of the new Logo and new name will each get 250K LSC and 250K KLT.
tambam

Activity: 259

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:12:43 AM

Damn I missed out too, I have 35k LSC sitting in coinmarkets : /

I missed it too.  I was on vacation ...no sweat .. I bought some kloutcoin.   Smiley
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:47:04 AM

This was dumped by the actual dev and community picked it up. Since then people have been working behind scenes to revive this coin. There is a saying in Crypto world, "Nothing dies here". Glad that people came forward and took interest to get something some around this coin which does have potential to rise and shine like others. However, like its also true that community is the strongest asset for any Crypto and I am glad to see that LSC community is growing each day.

Stay tuned for new news follow and let's grow this project together and spread the word.
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:20:01 AM

https://cryptohub.online/market LSC is available for voting. Help from the community is appreciated. Any volume is good volume.
tambam

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:27:19 AM

I am holding a contest for the community. We are in need of a face-lift. I would like to get thoughts about a new name with the same ticker LSC. Also, we are in need of a new logo. I will take suggestions until January 7. At that point, I will select the best three and we will vote for our favorites. The winner of the new Logo and new name will each get 250K LSC and 250K KLT.

Did you already select a new name and a logo for LSC coin? since coinsmarket is down! and may never return!... are there any other exchange(s) you are considering?
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:33:29 AM

Did you already select a new name and a logo for LSC coin? since coinsmarket is down! and may never return!... are there any other exchange(s) you are considering?

I have not selected a new name or logo yet. I will post the submissions in a about 8 hours after I wake up. Coins markets will be back soon, cryptohub.online will list LSC in the coming days and I will work to get the fee to list on Stocks.exchange and yobit. Most of the exchanges I will work on once the new name and logo are selected and the new wallet made.
tambam

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:36:25 AM

I have not selected a new name or logo yet. I will post the submissions in a about 8 hours after I wake up. Coins markets will be back soon, cryptohub.online will list LSC in the coming days and I will work to get the fee to list on Stocks.exchange and yobit. Most of the exchanges I will work on once the new name and logo are selected and the new wallet made.

Thank you for the quick response  Smiley
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:54:32 PM

Vote for your favorite LSC name. You are welcome to enter your own as well. Winner will be announced at the end of the week.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSenzXRDsrMADfYg2hxtSzoTcO7FGMR72wApvkLHyklnnKRTYg/viewform?usp=sf_link
tambam

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:35:12 AM

Vote for your favorite LSC name. You are welcome to enter your own as well. Winner will be announced at the end of the week.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSenzXRDsrMADfYg2hxtSzoTcO7FGMR72wApvkLHyklnnKRTYg/viewform?usp=sf_link

I already voted.. like the new names! Smiley
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:37:48 AM

I already voted.. like the new names! Smiley

Smiley
silvaidael

Activity: 165

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:57:57 PM

in google form, there is no extra field for email/bitcointalk user name, how do you know that who voted for who? for example in my case, can you tell us, for what name I voted for?
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:03:00 PM

in google form, there is no extra field for email/bitcointalk user name, how do you know that who voted for who? for example in my case, can you tell us, for what name I voted for?

Originally it was just going to be the top 3 names and since only 3 names were submitted, I put those in there. I left the other field in the event another name wanted to be added. I have the names of the original 3 submissions.
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:19:44 AM

By an underwhelming vote, we are now LuminouS Coin. The bounty for a new Logo begins now. I will give until Sunday evening, my time, to submit your logos to me in Discord, here publicly, or in private message. Good luck.
tambam

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:38:48 AM

By an underwhelming vote, we are now LuminouS Coin. The bounty for a new Logo begins now. I will give until Sunday evening, my time, to submit your logos to me in Discord, here publicly, or in private message. Good luck.

I welcome the new name. Smiley  do you have already a Discord channel for LuminouS Coin?  when can we expect the new wallet update with the logo and the new name!
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:45:11 AM

I welcome the new name. Smiley  do you have already a Discord channel for LuminouS Coin?  when can we expect the new wallet update with the logo and the new name!

I have updated the ANN with the new discord. Logo bounty started and once complete, wallet will follow within a few days. I expect full update done by the end of next week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: