Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:29:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Luminous Coin ANN  (Read 3805 times)
tambam

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:18:46 PM

The block explorer will be down for a bit as I rebuild it with the new wallet info. I appreciate your patience with this.

Is the block explorer lsc  ready?   and  any plans for listing lsc to a new  exchange(s)?  thanks
FreakCoder (OP)

Activity: 750

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:21:25 PM

The block explorer will be down for a bit as I rebuild it with the new wallet info. I appreciate your patience with this.

Is the block explorer lsc  ready?   and  any plans for listing lsc to a new  exchange(s)?  thanks

I updated the ANN and website with the new link. I am working on funding for additional exchanges.
Victorreach

Activity: 377

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:33:42 PM

Hello Dev! I have an old version of the wallet but it works perfectly, what do I need to do to keep my wallet updated? just download a new one and everything?
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:35:48 PM

Hello Dev! I have an old version of the wallet but it works perfectly, what do I need to do to keep my wallet updated? just download a new one and everything?

I have found the best way to update is to copy the %appdata% folder for lindassistercoin to luminous and start the new wallet. Everything should stay synced and funds there.
Victorreach

Activity: 377

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:56:39 PM

I have found the best way to update is to copy the %appdata% folder for lindassistercoin to luminous and start the new wallet. Everything should stay synced and funds there.

copy the %appdata% folder for lindassistercoin to luminous %appdata%?
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:59:48 PM

copy the %appdata% folder for lindassistercoin to luminous %appdata%?

Yes, this keeps a backup of your wallet and takes the entire blockchain too. No need to resync. Smiley
tambam

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:16:03 PM

I updated the ANN and website with the new link. I am working on funding for additional exchanges.

Thank you.
tambam

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:36:41 AM

Its a bit  unfortunate that at this moment i cant buy Lsc coins in an exchange!.. still need 1 million for a masternode!.. i hope coinsmarket comes back and Nova will fuction normal again!
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:11:20 AM

Its a bit  unfortunate that at this moment i cant buy Lsc coins in an exchange!.. still need 1 million for a masternode!.. i hope coinsmarket comes back and Nova will fuction normal again!

I will have another plan in the event that those exchanges don't come back around.
cryptounicon

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:03:25 PM

Yeah would love an exchange to build up my position more Smiley

EZ365 TM     ⚫  REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM  ⚫
████████████████ [ http://ez365.io/ ] ████████████████
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:08:59 PM

I am working on the masternode and may resort to a new chain. This would be a full 1:1 swap and may premine to allow for MN auctions to list on additional exchanges. Thoughts?
tambam

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:20:58 PM

I am working on the masternode and may resort to a new chain. This would be a full 1:1 swap and may premine to allow for MN auctions to list on additional exchanges. Thoughts?

hi, how do you want the swap? just like  lsc , klt  type..!  showing how much do you have lsc ( taking a snapshot and send to you)  and manually  deposit  the same amount to the new wallet/ chain by you. 
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:23:32 PM

hi, how do you want the swap? just like  lsc , klt  type..!  showing how much do you have lsc ( taking a snapshot and send to you)  and manually  deposit  the same amount to the new wallet/ chain by you. 

I would make the old chain go away so would have old LSC sent to me or exchange somewhere and you get equal in return. This would last longer than KLT swap as this would be a complete swap. Also, if you have a desktop wallet, leave it running and unlocked for staking as the chain is stuck.
tambam

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:40:47 PM

I would make the old chain go away so would have old LSC sent to me or exchange somewhere and you get equal in return. This would last longer than KLT swap as this would be a complete swap. Also, if you have a desktop wallet, leave it running and unlocked for staking as the chain is stuck.

Is it possible to mine/stake  100-150 million lsc extra  and compensate to the people that has lost lsc on coinsmarket? ofcourse they have to show some sort of proof  that they have actually lost lsc on CM. i believe 95 percent lsc is on wallet .  if a swap comes in a exchange or / sent to you it should  in 1 day time!
Jeremy O`Brein

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:43:37 PM

I come here to say you have made great job and I really like your project
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:20:14 PM

Is it possible to mine/stake  100-150 million lsc extra  and compensate to the people that has lost lsc on coinsmarket? ofcourse they have to show some sort of proof  that they have actually lost lsc on CM. i believe 95 percent lsc is on wallet .  if a swap comes in a exchange or / sent to you it should  in 1 day time!

Yes, a new chain means I can premine to take some to auction for listings and compensate lost coins.
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:20:38 PM

I come here to say you have made great job and I really like your project

Thanks, just trying to continue where someone else started.
tambam

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:15:18 PM

Yes, a new chain means I can premine to take some to auction for listings and compensate lost coins.

when will will be the chain fix for lsc? ..  what could be the reason that chain is stuck?
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:19:12 PM

when will will be the chain fix for lsc? ..  what could be the reason that chain is stuck?

I have not look at the chain yet as I have been working my day job. I will try and look at it soon. Family leaves for a week tomorrow so trying to spend some time with them.
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:43:03 AM

Please update to the latest wallet version 2.0. I am seeing some that are still on version 1 and there were some minor changes that may be effecting the chain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: