Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:59:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Luminous Coin ANN  (Read 3803 times)
Victorreach

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:14:13 AM

Hello Dev! I have an old version of the wallet but it works perfectly, what do I need to do to keep my wallet updated? just download a new one and everything?

I have found the best way to update is to copy the %appdata% folder for lindassistercoin to luminous and start the new wallet. Everything should stay synced and funds there.

copy the %appdata% folder for lindassistercoin to luminous %appdata%?

Yes, this keeps a backup of your wallet and takes the entire blockchain too. No need to resync. Smiley
Hello Dev! I got stuck in the block chain on my wallet, you told me to download the new version and added everything as you said but I did not succeed, but at the moment the wallet has stopped synchronizing (((Any help?
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FreakCoder (OP)

Activity: 750

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:16:09 AM

Hello Dev! I have an old version of the wallet but it works perfectly, what do I need to do to keep my wallet updated? just download a new one and everything?

I have found the best way to update is to copy the %appdata% folder for lindassistercoin to luminous and start the new wallet. Everything should stay synced and funds there.

Yes, this keeps a backup of your wallet and takes the entire blockchain too. No need to resync. Smiley
Hello Dev! I got stuck in the block chain on my wallet, you told me to download the new version and added everything as you said but I did not succeed, but at the moment the wallet has stopped synchronizing (((Any help?

Right now the chain is stuck at block 386898. I am working to find why. In the mean time, I need everyone that is staking to update to the latest wallet.
Victorreach

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:27:40 AM

Right now the chain is stuck at block 386898. I am working to find why. In the mean time, I need everyone that is staking to update to the latest wallet.
Victorreach

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:30:27 AM

It did not help the new wallet was not synchronized, so I left the old version ((what can I do something differently?
leidjer

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:38:50 AM

I come here to say you have made great job and I really like your project

Thanks, just trying to continue where someone else started.
It really takes a lot of hard work and everything is going to start again. You're the best, let's know what you don't give up.
tambam

Activity: 259

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:03:30 PM

Please update to the latest wallet version 2.0. I am seeing some that are still on version 1 and there were some minor changes that may be effecting the chain.

Did you fix the lsc blockchain issue? still cant staking!
tambam

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:58:09 AM

WALLET UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE TO THE NEW VERSION 2.0. New wallet includes name and logo change as well as lowering the confirmations from 50 to 10.

https://github.com/CryptoCoinNoob/luminous
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:19:30 PM

I am not longer supporting this project or any other. My system was hacked and I have lost 100% of all owned crypto assets. I have transferred ownership of the discord to another and I am sure he will take care of you. Good luck and don't forget to encrypt your wallets.
TheRealHeyLmao

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:00:19 AM

Hi everyone! I'm the community member appointed to leading KLT and LSC now! If you're a developer interested in joining the team going forward, please reach out to me in the discord servers! My sincerest wishes go out to freakcoder for his losses and wish him the best of luck for bringing us this far.

KLT discord - https://discord.gg/AmJaJRE
LSC discord - https://discord.gg/5qht7BK
TheRealHeyLmao

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:41:21 AM

Hi everyone, please go to the KLT ANN page for all the latest updates on what's going on. I plan on starting a new ANN page myself for this coin eventually, but am focusing on KLT in the meantime. Stay tuned for big things to come!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2644833.new#new
crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:08:21 PM

WALLET UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE TO THE NEW VERSION 2.0. New wallet includes name and logo change as well as lowering the confirmations from 50 to 10.

I am getting a page not found message. Where can I get the latest wallet?

crafty

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:34:47 PM

Any update on this? I am still not able to fully sync and I am on the latest version of the wallet.

crafty

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:59:17 PM

Any update on this? I am still not able to fully sync and I am on the latest version of the wallet.
Seems like an abandoned project? I still can't sync my wallet and can't download latest wallet.

tambam

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:38:04 AM

Hi everyone, please go to the KLT ANN page for all the latest updates on what's going on. I plan on starting a new ANN page myself for this coin eventually, but am focusing on KLT in the meantime. Stay tuned for big things to come!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2644833.new#new

Dont forget Lsc  guys! whenever you are ready ! this coin is also solid.
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:43:30 AM

Hello! This house looks dusty. Is this coin still alive?

I hope there still a heartbeat for this coin. You know it is kind of sad to see a coin die.  Sad
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:02:38 PM

Hello! This house looks dusty. Is this coin still alive?

I hope there still a heartbeat for this coin. You know it is kind of sad to see a coin die.  Sad

Do you have nodes that still sync or a copy of the block chain?
styx101

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:07:51 AM

another dead coin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: