Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:02:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain future  (Read 4074 times)
Voodont

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:53:52 AM

Blockchain is the grandfather of all crypto platform and as such, so generally there is a chance that cryptoz will survive for ever.

Blockchain Technology isn't necessarily the grandfather of Crypto, more like the support structure, the "skeleton" of the system. But as a platform for innovation, Crypto is likely sustainable. The future of financial systems could be dominated by blockchain technologies creating advancement and improvement to make it more effective and efficient. The uses of Blockchain is limitless. So much can come of it.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:16:32 AM

Blockchain makes it hard for fraudsters to do their work... if only blockchain will be applied to every aspects of technology, believe me - the government will eat shit; they can no longer break the rules and there would no more be red tapes. Free thinkers would definitely understand what am I talkin about.
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:03:12 PM

Blockchain will become one of the "key" technologies for the development of the world that make many changes:

- Society moves towards electronic transactions

Blockchain technology with the growth of Bitcoin has put a lot of prospects for electronic payments and transactions. This transaction will save both time and cost. In addition, electronic payments using Blockchain technology create an electronic bank where the two parties are exchanged directly not through any other third party.

- Everything can become a service

With the growth of Blockchain technology, people will be exposed to a large, highly secure data system where everything can become a service. Application of Blockchain technology is to expand the relationship, database and social interaction.

- Future employment in finance and banking days

It is a well-known fact that the development of Blockchain technology can lead to many changes in finance and banking. Accordingly, the number of jobs in the financial and banking industry will be lost, which will lead many financial and banking staff to be unemployed.

- The possibility of electronic election appearances

In addition to applications in finance, banking, Blockchain technology boom has become one of the new predictions for election futures. Accordingly, with the Blockchain model, each voter in the election process will own an "electronic wallet" and will have a single "electronic currency".
sepeda karat

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:34:09 PM

even,Blockchain lately is often the talk of many people. Blockchain is an emerging technology today. The advantage of this technology is its efficiency especially in transactions.
Walter_Zink

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:40:34 PM

Blockchain will continue to evolve in the future, but it will be possible for many years to have other software with higher functionality instead.
riboku0105

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:02:53 PM

Blockchain in the future developers will pay more attention to speed up the transaction and reduce intermediary costs. Bitcoin is focusing on lighting networks, Ethereum focuses on sharding to speed up transactions
stely41

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:15:08 PM

Blockchain in the future developers will pay more attention to speed up the transaction and reduce intermediary costs. Bitcoin is focusing on lighting networks, Ethereum focuses on sharding to speed up transactions
The secure technology of blockchain and its potential to disrupt financial transactions has also piqued the interest of global tech giants. Recently, Microsoft announced its plans to embrace blockchain and Amazon has also hinted at joining the fray. IBM surprised many by using cryptocurrency for cross-border payments.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:26:51 AM

well, I think blockchain is the technology that would change the world, if it's not bitcoin, must be other coins or other ways that blockchain to do that ^^
This technology is just getting the charm and this would be ending with huge success. Right now, as people from all over the world are just getting into this world and making good lives, this would be enhancing and one day this would be prevailed all over the world. Bitcoins are so fanatic and this technology have green lights in next century and the coming future. Good luck to this.
Herotheos

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:44:47 PM

Hi Guys ! What you think about feature of blockchain startups?

Blockchain technology is still in its early phases and will definitely evolve in the future. Its the backbone to the structure that the technology brings.
We see so many business and companies engaging in the use of blockchain tech.
Icoalert00

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:53:49 PM

Block chain has so many good features today and imagine what more in the future right for sure it will less the transaction fee for every one and the transactions will not that long and it will be very fast that's my prediction of the blockchain features in the future  and I expect more from them.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:08:24 PM

I am believe Blockchain have a good future. Blockchain can eficient the bussiness system and it can help bussiness or trade more easier. I am believe that many bussiness sector will using blockchain for their system because its more safe and can reducing cost

I too believe in the beautiful future that lies ahead of blockchain technology. The concept of the blockchain lies at the heart of all cryptocurrencies. It is the decentralised historical record of changes in the ownership of the asset. Big and developed countries apply the technology of blockchain and become a widely used facet of their daily lives.
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:23:40 PM

I think that we are at the very beginning of the road to blockchain technology. This technology will evolve and improve, but the essence of it will remain as we see it now.
pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:40:55 PM

I eagerly look for blockchain use by everyone in this world. Everyone who needs money that needed good storage of income ffrom actual money or even digital. Widely promotion in the future will probably happens if crypto will continually move step by step. The process progress will probably improve everyone's storage.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:54:21 PM

the blockchain offers a lot of the advantage for the future purpose. Just like automation in the payment system to eliminate 3rd person or middle person. Another advantage of the blockchain you can try to build your Dapps in the blockchain just like what already did by some companies. The blockchain offers a lot of the transparency but keep the users with its encrypted data (SHA256)
Blockchain technology is quite promising in the future. People could used its platform with the used of cryptocurrency to render so many type of things that fiat could actually do but in a better a more reliable way. It could give people opportunity to earn at the same time give us a chance to deal with faster and easier currency in a uniform system with blockchain technology.
shushu9977

Activity: 1121

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:45:32 PM

Blockchain is the most update and dominating technology in 21 century. At present, there is no doubt that blockchain is the most amazing and powerful technology which use it all over the world. This is our future and we can not think without blockchain.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:28:11 PM

The future of block chain will be really great because the technology is growing too fast and it only means that the transactions fees will be cheaper more than its normal price.

Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:31:43 PM

The most popular method is the blockchain method. Most countries of the world use blockchain methods. In this method the payment system is very manageable. In future, in every country of the world the blockchain system will be introduced.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:35:36 PM

Block chain future will improve a lot even more and people will have faster transactions like traffic will not most likely to happen, this is the reason why i like bitcoins, its because we can surely have a profit after the end of the month by just holding.

papa-tata

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:00:43 PM

blockchain in the future can be applied not only in the economic field only. I think many fields that can be used as a blockchain transaction is made into a daily system eg use on industrial systems, warehousing, and voting. because the feature global and transparent
sevenbits

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:48:21 PM

For a short period of its existence, the crypto market accounted for 1 percent of world GDP. I think this statistic speaks for itself. the market of crypto in all its forms will grow and develop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: