Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:08:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain future  (Read 4074 times)
cr7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:16:15 AM

Unfortunately, most startups created on the blockchain are not interesting to society. In the end, the developers leave the project. And the blockchain itself is not used for all its 100%, and all its potential has yet to be revealed!
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:50:51 PM

I believe the future is bright as more and more financial and government institutes are either entering or examining how to enter the market sooner than later. Once the big players are in, the whole crypto world will become even more credible.

It is simply our future. I am sure that the mankind will not live more without the blockchain technologies. We need to invest in the cryptos to support them then.
Kurevazeyo

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:56:01 PM

In the eyes of the world, blockchain has a startup feature that is more sophisticated and extends in future. Because statistical data shows that blockchain technology is starting to grow rapidly from year to year.
Blockchain as a technology that runs bitcoin on the basis of decentralization is a discovery from the future that can be applied today. Not only bitcoin, many areas of life can accept this application, such as banks, trade, hotel chains, media entrepreneurs, etc. Even some banking companies have learned to improve efficiency.
melfwaz

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:07:07 AM

Simply put, via blockchain does not need time when making transactions. Because, in a transaction there is usually a third party that bridges the process. For example bank or Paypal. What's more, blockchain is the technology behind Bitcoin. "All this time transactions carried out by both parties require intermediaries from third parties who act as trusted parties, such as banks. With Blockchain technology, transactions can be carried out directly between the two parties without intermediaries which can be a point of failure. That's just one blockchain application in the financial industry and in the future it will be broader for various industries such as health, supply chain management, oil and gas, government, and more.
Blockchain is the fast growing technology in the world. One of my friends is doing his Ph.D. in blockchain technology. Now you can understand that knowing this technology is not easy, even governments do not know the features of this technology and they are investigating this technology. When they understand it, then they will allow it in their respective countries.
Yeah I have heard that blockchain has unique features and it will bring revolution in the world. People who know about this technology are waiting anxiously for this technology. Everything related to technology will change. The current technology will be covered by blockchain and I think that blockchain will remain till the end of the world. The whole world will change with this technology.
As I heard blockchain will take over all current technologies. The whole world will use only blockchain in the future. Different governments of the world are investigating blockchain technology and when they complete their research, they will their people to use this technology. I think in the near future we will see blockchain technology everywhere in the globe.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 10:01:55 AM

The blockchain is a technology of the future. It is technology that will be applied one time in the future in the entire system. The decentralized blockchain is something that can be applied on so many fields and levels of so many states and companies. Blockchain and Bitcoin is our future. We are looking forward to great things coming from changes that are going to happen in our lives and that all because of blockchain technology.

ABIR HASAN

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:12:50 PM

I believe in that blockchain future is going to very good, in future, many countries accept bitcoin as there payment options in many sectors, so if bitcoin useable in the worldwide country obviously in future bitcoin going to the moon, and its I believe.
xlmlover

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:34:32 PM

Blockchain lately has often been the talk of many people. Blockchain is a technology that is currently developing. The advantages of this technology are efficiency, especially in transactions. Blockchain technology was born in response to a number of parties' concerns about how centralized software works. Blockchain technology will change the way the system works as a whole, in the financial sector as well as in all industrial sectors.
lestariptr

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:40:52 PM

I think the future of blockchain is still very good. Because blockchain is a new technology in this modern era. And of course the blockchain will develop continuously. blockchain is currently used in various industries and certainly will continue to grow. Blockchain is very good for the future.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:59:56 AM

The blockchain is a technology of the future. It is technology that will be applied one time in the future in the entire system. The decentralized blockchain is something that can be applied on so many fields and levels of so many states and companies. Blockchain and Bitcoin is our future. We are looking forward to great things coming from changes that are going to happen in our lives and that all because of blockchain technology.

The blockchain technologies have been already used in many spheres of our life - medicine, engineering, architecture, etc. They will be used everywhere in the future.
smil3y7

Activity: 174
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 12:12:41 PM

The blockchain technologies have been already used in many spheres of our life - medicine, engineering, architecture, etc. They will be used everywhere in the future.

I agree 100 per cent. Especially if you consider blockchain plus IOT combination; then the value of blockchain will certainly increase since more and more everyday applications will be possible.
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 04:09:05 PM

Hi Guys ! What you think about feature of blockchain startups?
I see a future where the whole world will be very fascinating. I see a world where every business will turn to blockchain. I see a future where blockchain will be used to do every thing possible with the technology.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:13:37 PM

I see a future where the whole world will be very fascinating. I see a world where every business will turn to blockchain. I see a future where blockchain will be used to do every thing possible with the technology.
For me blockchain will be used in more and more places that nowadays we won't even speculate that it is possible, crypto market is still developing and everything is telling that in few years crypto will be used all over the world.

beatzcoin123

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:26:07 PM

Blockchain technology in the nearest future will not just be synonymous with cryptocurrency alone, but will be integrated into the general process of live. So soon we have a blockchain base electoral system, blockchain base financial institutions (cryptocurrency) blockchain base medical system, blockchain based system of education. the future for blockchain is broad and enormous.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 07:52:38 PM

Even though this thread is almost a year old. This is a great topic that i wanted to answer. For blockchain future? One thing that i really care about people's choice and economic movement with no corruption. Literally people will decide for it's own store of value, assets and properties with the growth numbers of blockchain platform, the future looks bright to all industry that willing to be part of this innovation. The blockchain will change the life of all human kinds- most particularly our industry where we are into.

Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:12:02 PM

I guess blockchain has a huge potential to grow bigger in the future. Blockchain, is an immutable and transparent database of records. This immutability and transparency ensures that there is no need for any third person to look after the database.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:39:00 AM

I think like another bussiness, some work with their project and some dont. But i do believe blockchain technology will expand and will be used by government for their service and banking.
Blockchain startups will always come and created with new project or similiar with others, and we should research before join in the project
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 01:03:43 AM

The Blockchain technology is one of the very few technologies of our time which has endless significance as it offers a vast range of usability to humanity. Every business and idea can be built on and powered by the Blockchain technology. People are becoming more familiar with Blockchain and utilizing it to solve many problems of our world and society today.

MoonLouis

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:51:55 AM

Blockchain is our future. I think blockchain is one of the reason make people believe in crypto currency. In the future, I think that blockchain will develop more and support  bitcoin to be legalized worldwide
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:18:49 AM

I probably say that the future of blockchain is awesome. why? because the inventor of this thing will help the economy grow faster and make an easy transaction by using blockchain and digital currency and now a days if affect some of country and I saw the success of it if we continue use it as a part of our growing economy.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:51:03 AM

blockchain is a block chain system that is designed in such a way that contains interrelated hashes that have a high level security system where if a hacker wants to enter he must break into at least 50% of the existing computers, this is an intelligent system I believe in the future there will be many things in the world which system uses blockchain,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: