Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:54:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain future  (Read 4074 times)
ildario_n (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Blockchain for PLANTS (www.industrial.markets)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:30:16 AM

Banks would widely adopt blockchain and issue their own crypto currencies in future.Cyber risks would get reduced by using blockchain technology.There would be no need for maintaining ledgers and entering every thing.Blockchain would bring transparency in post trade environment.Blockchain would create new employment opportunities.It would make transactions easier and faster thereby saving the time.
new employment opportunities.
---> What you mean?

⚛️ ⚛️ ⚛️ Can PLANTS use blockchain? ⚛️ ⚛️ ⚛️
🔥 A 98% reduction in the cost of B2B money transfer | 📄❌ 60% reduction in the price of industrial factoring  | ❓ Evolution in the approach to the modernization of factories  | 🅿️2️⃣🅿️ 50% reduction Logistics |⏱ include rapid internet of things

Platform with integration of blockchain for FACTORIES
ildario_n (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:32:25 AM

The future of Blockchain technology and all the companies that will subsequently offer their services using that technology will be very lucrative in the end. But the years and decades prior to the success will be filled with pioneers, trendsetters, rebels, and renegade philanthropists. It will be like seeing the works of Steve Jobs, but on steroids. When all of mankind is able to take back the power of money away from a tyrannical centralized system of control then innovations..

true innovation will flourish and explode in away that humanity has never even seen before.

Sounds like anonymous anarchism

🔥 A 98% reduction in the cost of B2B money transfer | 📄❌ 60% reduction in the price of industrial factoring  | ❓ Evolution in the approach to the modernization of factories  | 🅿️2️⃣🅿️ 50% reduction Logistics |⏱ include rapid internet of things

ildario_n (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:33:44 AM

The future of blockchain? Blockchain technology is the future. Even now some institutions and even banks are studying how to maximize and incorporate this technology in their systems because this will definitely make transactions much more efficient than the current system
Visa has already introduced microtransactions on the blockchain

ildario_n (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:36:10 AM

Blockchain startups have a very promising future considering that it has sparkled new interests on how to innovate existing systems to further refine what's already been done. For example, inventory handling would be made easier if a blockchain is integrated within a certain business like online retail stores. Heck, even the governments are eyeing blockchain innovations for their own gain, so it's safe to say that in the near future, blockchain-powered systems would be almost everywhere.
Perhaps it will be a long time until the blochkchain will be used all over the world.

ildario_n (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:39:04 AM

Hi Guys ! What you think about feature of blockchain startups?

I think it is even better than the current situation of the blockchain. I mean there is not much usage for now audit is still underway to get fully operational. What I mean with fully operational is, its not getting consumed the way it should be and we only see bitcoin and shitcoin transaction that too anonymous and over the internet, peer to peer. But it has got more potential than that and I think people are trying to implement some more into it. For example, direct transaction from the internet/blockcahin to an ATM machine or may be contactless technology. I have seen some projects like that but they left as concepts only and turned into scam projects. May be they never had that real dream to achieve it with the blockchain.

For now people are also having some assumptions that banks might also use it in the future to do the better transaction. But the size of transaction is not sufficient enough yet. So the future is bright only if some upgrades are taken place into it. 

A typical problem is that everyone wants to use, but they do not know how

ildario_n (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:40:42 AM

The future is really bright, Ethereum alliance can become a good evidence about how the blockchain makes a lot of the big company interested with it. The blockchain will change a lot of the system in the future.
A lot of the people are aiming to build the perfect distributed ledger system.
In the world there is no ideal, at least in our case it is difficult to achieve

ildario_n (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:41:39 AM

The future is really bright, Ethereum alliance can become a good evidence about how the blockchain makes a lot of the big company interested with it. The blockchain will change a lot of the system in the future.
A lot of the people are aiming to build the perfect distributed ledger system.
Blockchain emerged as a new technology, and the new generation are really interested to use such technology therefore blochchain have a very bright future. With the passage of time it will hopefully will become more advance and secure which can be consider as the most important achievement of the modern world.

How do you think when it will be?

ildario_n (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:43:11 AM

It is about to explode.

I think in 2018 once these major tech companies start pulling in bitcoin as a currency option for payment and whatnot, there will be so much more support coming in from smaller companies and people looking to integrate blockchain technology into their processors. The opportunities are endless as the whole blockchain system offers a unique solution to the payment processing system which can be changed up and used for other purposes too. We'll see a lot more action in 2018.

I think it will happen in three years, but not in 2018

ildario_n (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:45:04 AM

i think the future of the blockchain is massive!

and i think we are only starting off with it at the moment.

it has yet to see mass adoption arounf the worls but i think it will come

Blockchain distributed ledger technology is just beginning to reshape the world.  Bitcoin is a huge part of this, the first "killer app" for blockchain.

But blockchain (especially Bitcoin) also enables a larger paradigm-shift, the Decentralization Revolution.  Twitter censoring people?  Decentralize it.  Google manipulating search results?  Let's make them more fair with distributed search systems.  Elections being rigged because of closed-source, hanky-panky technology?  Open-source, distributed ledger, all the machines will achieve consensus over each ballot.  You'll get a receipt with a tx code or QR code to scan and verify your ballot was cast exactly as you specified.  YouTube keeping virtually all of the profits that should be more fairly distributed to the content creators?  Decentralize the platforms of video display, advertising, and monetizing content.

Structures of power and control, such as the large banks, large media, large importers and exporters of goods, government services, all of this, and more, will be leveled by the Decentralization Revolution.  Not eliminated, we still need to trade goods and have a media.  But made more fair.  For the first time in history, all the technology is here to really take away power from the few and give it to the many.

The people in this forum are on the leading edge of that.

Do not forget that behind the centralization is the government, it just will not allow decentralization

ildario_n (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:46:17 AM

We can not really know what will happen next future in blockchain. The biggest problem only government.
If goverment act to ban blockchain then blockchain future will be very bad.
I hope its not happen since with blockchain, we will reach freedom.

freedom = anarchy, this from the government's point of view

ildario_n (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:48:19 AM

My opinion on crypto startups is ambivalent: I think that there is a lack of regulations and therefore too many scams. Among the legit projects there are too many that are not solving anything with blockchain and therefore will fail. I guess 9/10 Blockchain startups will fail in the next years, if they even deliver what they are promising. But on the other hand I think also that this is only the beginning and we will see many many more (successful) blockchain startups, I wait for the big players and serial entrepreneurs to enter this space. Likely that we will see Elon Musk too.

Perhaps Vitalik Buterin is like Elon Musk

ildario_n (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:49:22 AM

I don't know if bitcoin is going to be the global currency who rules, but I believe that the bitcoin technology is going to have a global usage, countries will adopt it for their local currency, banks will adopt it for processing transfers faster and cheaper.

I think that instead of using bitcoin, countries will just create their own crypto currency and people will use it just as they use bitcoin, but the inflation rate will be controlled and backed by the local countries which will make the currency much less speculative .

Well, bitcoin has already been recognized in the US

ildario_n (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:51:05 AM

Blockchain future is expected to be growing good, because the blockchain technology is in its early days of implementation. Even now what it has attained is much big and the same will lead to growth when more industries as well firms around the globe start using the blockchain technology for effective functioning.
Blockchain in the process of growth for 10 years

ildario_n (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:52:28 AM

Thank you for your opinions! What do you think, what professions can disappear? For example notaries

For short term at least there won't be any professions that will disappear right away. I think in the long run it won't greatly affect jobs but it will lessen the market for them, making it not that profitable as a job. I am sure that when the time comes when blockchain is completely mainstream, the one that will be greatly affected are money sending service employees like those who work in remittance center. They might begin to disappear unless they will be the one to use this tech for their business in order for their employees to continue their job.

I think the number of jobs will in any case be reduced

ildario_n (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:53:49 AM

You can already see and predict the future of blockchain technology. There are various businesses already and even banks that are working on that technology themselves. Here's one quote from the blockchain in banking article www.businessinsider.com/blockchain-technology-banking-finance-2017-9

To that end, blockchain-based solutions could generate cost savings of up to $20 billion per year, according to Santander.  

So you can already see that it's going to bring bigger changes to the todays way and also it can be used in various fields such as: Identity Management, Voting, Taxes, Legislation/Compliance/Regulatory Oversight, Healthcare,etc...
We still need to see how the blochain behaves in these sectors

ildario_n (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:55:17 AM

Banks would widely adopt blockchain and issue their own cryptocurrencies in future.Cyber risks would get reduced by using blockchain technology.There would be no need for maintaining ledgers and entering everything.Blockchain would bring transparency to post-trade environment.Blockchain would create new employment opportunities.It would make transactions easier and faster thereby save the time.

I agree, rather than argue that the bank will disappear, I think this opinion is more rational. Banks will generally adopt blockchain, now there are some banks that are aware of the importance of blockchain technology and how this technology can help ease transactions so that people can send money anywhere as quickly as sending the email. And not just banks, all online based companies will slowly adopt this technology. So, the future of blockchain is unquestionable.

---> the future of blockchain is unquestionable.
I agree with every word

ildario_n (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:56:16 AM

There will be surely a lot of developments and uses of it not only in the world of crypto currency. Block chain I think is the best technology ever created by Satoshi Nakamoto followed by the Bitcoin, without Block chain, bitcoin will not be the bitcoin we know of today. It is the reason why the world of crypto currency became popular and successful these past years.

I think this upcoming year, we will be introduced to a lot more uses of the Block chain and how will it be more developed to be used in a more wide range in the world of technology.
--->I think this upcoming year
i dont sure

ildario_n (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:58:39 AM

the blockchain offers a lot of the advantage for the future purpose. Just like automation in the payment system to eliminate 3rd person or middle person. Another advantage of the blockchain you can try to build your Dapps in the blockchain just like what already did by some companies. The blockchain offers a lot of the transparency but keep the users with its encrypted data (SHA256)
I believe when block size upgrading, will affect low cost and fast confirming transaction. This Blockchain technology will be implemented in many ways of business. Transparency, high encrypted transaction network data, decentralized will be interesting many business to adopt it for gaining trust investor to invest. I seen some business in real estate and p2p selling will adopt this technology in future.

---> I seen some business in real estate and p2p selling will adopt this technology in future.
Where you seen that?

ildario_n (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:59:53 AM

There will be surely a lot of developments and uses of it not only in the world of crypto currency. Block chain I think is the best technology ever created by Satoshi Nakamoto followed by the Bitcoin, without Block chain, bitcoin will not be the bitcoin we know of today. It is the reason why the world of crypto currency became popular and successful these past years.

I think this upcoming year, we will be introduced to a lot more uses of the Block chain and how will it be more developed to be used in a more wide range in the world of technology.
Yeah block chain technology has a bigger roam for improvements and expect that for the coming years this will be the technology that would prevail in monetary transaction, the banking system would be affected with these I don't know how they would coup up with the system because as we all know blockchain technology is decentralized. but in another hand this technology would create a faster networks that would end up money remittances provider.   
If the government allows

ildario_n (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:07:15 AM

I am optimistic about Blockchain technology not just for the cryptocurrencies but as,

* Russia's Government to Test Blockchain Land Registry System.

* Five ways banks are using blockchain.

* IBM has a new blockchain for banks to speed up cross-border payments.

* Australian Primary School Students Explore Bitcoin.

We are testing Blockchain on multiple fronts and even preparing the workforce to handle such businesses in the future. I agree that it might be too early to predict anything but when it comes to overall perspective, I am positive for the long run.

--->Russia's Government to Test Blockchain Land Registry System[/url].
You are very vain, in Russia it will not be accepted

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: