Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:22:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BWK] BULWARK | NO ICO | Masternodes | Accelerated PoW | Seesaw PoS/MN  (Read 125669 times)
centralbpm

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:26:41 PM

Why is the difference between exchanges so significant? Cryptopia is at $5 and other at $3.50

Deposits to cryptopia's BWK wallets has been in maintenance for a week or so. Opening soon i suppose.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GHminer98761

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:43:20 PM

Why is the difference between exchanges so significant? Cryptopia is at $5 and other at $3.50

Deposits to cryptopia's BWK wallets has been in maintenance for a week or so. Opening soon i suppose.

Soon?
They seem to have bigger problems.
Gab-chi

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:41:03 PM

Anyone knows how can I withdraw the coins from BWK paper wallet?

thx
cstate1

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:23:37 PM

Cryptopia BWK is done resyncing and back to OK Active mode.  However, still NO CONNECTIONS.  Still no-sync.  Same shit different day.
Voxterra

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:30:52 PM

Cryptopia BWK is done resyncing and back to OK Active mode.  However, still NO CONNECTIONS.  Still no-sync.  Same shit different day.

voxterra - Today at 3:16 PM
front end hasnt been updated basically
Eatbatterys - Today at 3:16 PM
The front end doesn't talk to the backend. Which means the nodes displayed are not the nodes the backend wallet is actually connected to.
otherwise it'd be showing the correct nodes and correct block height
because their backend wallet is updated and synced properly. Their wallet dev verified this with me.

Pasted from the Discord, there is really nothing we can do but wait for them at this point. Flooding them with tickets will probably just slow them down.
centralbpm

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:34:50 PM

The front end doesn't talk to the backend. Which means the nodes displayed are not the nodes the backend wallet is actually connected to.
because their backend wallet is updated and synced properly. Their wallet dev verified this with me.

Pasted from the Discord, there is really nothing we can do but wait for them at this point. Flooding them with tickets will probably just slow them down.

Right... i wonder what are they supposed to do to fix this? is it an easy fix?
Voxterra

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:40:18 PM

Right... i wonder what are they supposed to do to fix this? is it an easy fix?

All i know personally is what Batteries has told me from his conversations with Cryptopias main wallet engineer. He did his job and made sure everything in the back end is synced up and loaded properly, now we're just waiting on the front end people/person to get the two ends communicating, so what people see on the front is actually reflective of whats going on in the backend. This is why it still looks like the wallet isn't synced at all and it's showing a bunch of old peers, because the front end hasn't been updated.
AlecMe

Activity: 392
Merit: 159

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:51:44 PM

Hello,

I want to ask how can you tell a pool is good for you to join ?
Does the pool have to have a low or high hash rate for better gain? Or what should I look for?

I have tested bsod and altminer so far, but the latter doesn't have any active BWK now although the payments were amazing.

Thank you
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:53:09 PM

soo dependent on cryptopia unfortunately....guys check out cryptobridge it's not bad seriously

we just have zero liquidity on there so people arent trading...there is only like 4 buy orders just like on stocks.exchange
Voxterra

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:11:22 PM

soo dependent on cryptopia unfortunately....guys check out cryptobridge it's not bad seriously

we just have zero liquidity on there so people arent trading...there is only like 4 buy orders just like on stocks.exchange

We've been trying to get the people who haven't tried to send coins off already to send them to cryptobridge.

Hello,

I want to ask how can you tell a pool is good for you to join ?
Does the pool have to have a low or high hash rate for better gain? Or what should I look for?

I have tested bsod and altminer so far, but the latter doesn't have any active BWK now although the payments were amazing.

Thank you

It all averages out over time, if you let identical miners sit for a month on both pools, you'd likely have both come out around the same. Personally i'm using either https://yiimp.masterhash.us/ or https://cryptopool.party/ because i'm based in the US. If your in Europe you might have a better connection to https://www.mining-dutch.nl/index.php?page=pools
Piarb

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:45:13 PM

We've been trying to get the people who haven't tried to send coins off already to send them to cryptobridge.
Who wants to send coins to cryptobridge while cryptopias price is much higher? And order book has 25 BTC?
It seems like Cryptopias devs are incredible slackers. My english is poor and I cant find true words for this freaks. They just sleeping all days long. And this isn't a first time.

This conversation was a day ago.
https://clip2net.com/clip/m534343/26cba-clip-103kb.jpg

cstate1

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:52:54 PM

This back end vs front end sounds like bullshit to me.  front ends only know what the back end tells them but for some reason bwk front end seems to know something different than back end.

What end does one have to blow to get their coins!
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:59:37 PM

Who wants to send coins to cryptobridge while cryptopias price is much higher? And order book has 25 BTC?
It seems like Cryptopias devs are incredible slackers. My english is poor and I cant find true words for this freaks. They just sleeping all days long. And this isn't a first time.

Cryptopia has turned into hitbtc. I just sent some traezar coins and 1 day later not there.

They are over priced and offer no support stop using them
Eatbatterys (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 170

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:01:53 PM

There will be MAYBE a small number of people that are going to be able to get their coins in and trade them for the numbers Cryptopia is currently displaying. The pricing on Cryptopia is based on an exchange that has trading essentially closed off to everyone except the people that are already in there. I'd be willing to bet that as soon as the issue is actually fixed, their numbers will start reflecting similar pricing to the exchanges where people are actively able to withdraw, deposit, buy, and sell Bulwark. Thinking that waiting to send your coins to Cryptopia is going to get you that price is most likely going to end in disappointment.

If half the people that were waiting for Cryptopia because of volume and pricing just started trading at Cryptobridge, it would start having much better liquidity and effectively remove the complaints people are having about starting to trade there.

You can wait and try to get lucky or just start trading at Cryptobridge like everybody else seems to be.
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:34:16 PM

There will be MAYBE a small number of people that are going to be able to get their coins in and trade them for the numbers Cryptopia is currently displaying. The pricing on Cryptopia is based on an exchange that has trading essentially closed off to everyone except the people that are already in there. I'd be willing to bet that as soon as the issue is actually fixed, their numbers will start reflecting similar pricing to the exchanges where people are actively able to withdraw, deposit, buy, and sell Bulwark. Thinking that waiting to send your coins to Cryptopia is going to get you that price is most likely going to end in disappointment.

If half the people that were waiting for Cryptopia because of volume and pricing just started trading at Cryptobridge, it would start having much better liquidity and effectively remove the complaints people are having about starting to trade there.

You can wait and try to get lucky or just start trading at Cryptobridge like everybody else seems to be.

Sorry for getting a bit off-topic but you seem to know crypto-bridge, personally I just started using it today. In order to trade there, you have to give your private key, which is very un-safe. Since I have a Ledger Nano S I was wondering if I could connect it with CryptoBridge (or any other decentralized exchange actually)
muzuca

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:40:27 PM

I’m think that when cryptopia open our wallets, the price will decrease a lot. So if you have coins there now, available in the market, sell! And then after they sync all the bwk wallets, wait for a big drop in the price and buy more coins with the same money.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
newmz

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:20:26 AM

I have had repeated problems with Cryptopia over the years. They don't maintain their site properly. I really don't see how they justify charging fees to use their exchange.
I made a test send of 2 BWK to Cryptopia which now has over 1700 confirmations but they don't credit me with it.

Quite a few months ago I sent over 600 SIGT to their "exchange" and they never showed up. I sent a support ticket and they told me they had de-listed the coin, but they hadn't bothered to remove the deposit wallet addresses from people's accounts. They just put some notice in their "news" section about de-listing SIGT but who ever reads some separate news section on an exchange? As far as I'm concerned they stole my coins.

Now they seem to have stolen my 2 BWK too.

Given that they are (although crap) the biggest exchange trading BWK, it would be nice if the BWK dev/s would contact them and try to kick their asses a bit.

Crypto currency enthusiast and miner since 2015. Mined approx 200 ETH during 2016 and 2017 and sold it at approximately $US40 each. Then I watched it reach $1000+ each. If anyone bothers to read this stuff pay attention to this: HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL

I started mining with 1 AMD 7950 and 1 R9-280X. Then I gradually built my AMD operation into 12 R9-290s. Awesome ETH hash but ridiculous power consumption and heat. Over the last year I defected to the Nvidia team. I now use GTX 1070s. They were expensive to buy (probably a bargain now) but awesome hash rate vs. power consumption. blah blah blah blah
GHminer98761

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:24:16 AM

I have had repeated problems with Cryptopia over the years. They don't maintain their site properly. I really don't see how they justify charging fees to use their exchange.
I made a test send of 2 BWK to Cryptopia which now has over 1700 confirmations but they don't credit me with it.

Quite a few months ago I sent over 600 SIGT to their "exchange" and they never showed up. I sent a support ticket and they told me they had de-listed the coin, but they hadn't bothered to remove the deposit wallet addresses from people's accounts. They just put some notice in their "news" section about de-listing SIGT but who ever reads some separate news section on an exchange? As far as I'm concerned they stole my coins.

Given that they are (although crap) the biggest exchange trading BWK, it would be nice if the BWK dev/s would contact them and try to kick their asses a bit.

Wallet is not synced yet
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:30:59 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 12:52:37 AM by bones261

Wallet is not synced yet

It took me less than 5 minutes to sync my wallet from scratch. Granted, I don't have a whole bunch of wallets, or a website to service, but this is ridiculous. I just withdrew all of my BTC from them. Thank God that did go through. I believe that the BWK devs have been in contact with them. However, they just appear to give them some lame excuses. I only sent 5 BWK to them which is unaccounted for. But I am small fry. I'm sure some bigger fish than me are getting bent over with no lube. Also, I follow Byteball and Bismuth threads. It appears Cryptopia can't solve the issues with their wallet for those coins either.

Edit: WTF, they charge me a 100K sat fee to withdraw but only pay a fee of 0.00001562 to the miners. What a ripoff. Also, since the last BTC block was over 48 minutes ago, the mempool has backed up a bit, so it will not be confirmed in the next block. For a 100k sat fee, I want confirmation within one block. Fuck Cryptopia.
monopolist

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

the venus project

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:33:07 AM

Wallet is not synced yet

But the maintenance is finished again

the venus project
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: