Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:00:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ark a shitcoin?  (Read 748 times)
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:57:47 AM

ark is potentially a very good project.

ark, blocknet and komodo will be the dex leaders I think. Blocknet and komodo are a little further ahead at this point.

But what about Bitsquare?  It's been around for a while now but it hasn't really become the 'go to' exchange despite all the hacks, theft and the rest of the bs happening in the centralized exchanges.

Are we then scamming ourselves into thinking that one of those platforms will become the pinnacle of DEX's?  I had high hopes for NXT and BTS 3 years ago, but look where they are now.  They're still scrounging for users.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:18:54 PM

ark is potentially a very good project.

ark, blocknet and komodo will be the dex leaders I think. Blocknet and komodo are a little further ahead at this point.

But what about Bitsquare?  It's been around for a while now but it hasn't really become the 'go to' exchange despite all the hacks, theft and the rest of the bs happening in the centralized exchanges.

Are we then scamming ourselves into thinking that one of those platforms will become the pinnacle of DEX's?  I had high hopes for NXT and BTS 3 years ago, but look where they are now.  They're still scrounging for users.

I am not familiar with bitsquare.

Is it an atomic exchange? i mean do the coins never need to leave your local machine until the point of instant atomic swap?

For me the User experience is key.

I think blocknet and komodo are ahead in terms of reaching this goal....i have not followed closely ark but perhaps they are near too.

In the future atomic dex will be the way for free decentralised trustless trading.

Nxt and token based trading is not the same and can never provide the same experience.

It will perhaps take a while for all centralised exchanges to get pulled down by gov or hacked before we see a huge shift to using dex.

A true trustless decentralised end to end arena needs atomic dex  there is no other way.

The goal is to decentralise and remove the need of trust of single point of failure that is what will happen.

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:45:16 PM

Ark is a crypto that will allow interoperability between different blockchains (this basically means that different chains can send information between each other). Example: Ethereum communicating with Monero.

Currently they have developed this already for Ethereum. The Ark blockchain is able to communicate with Ethereum's and vice versa via smart bridges. After talking to the devs, they say that Bitcoin is also coming soon.

Ark is also developing a VM which will allow for smart contracts to be deployed on Ark.

As someone who is heavily invested into Ark it would be nice to get the communities opinion on whether this is a shit project or not.

No Ark cannot be called a shitcoin as it is a cool project. This company that has 30 years of experience specializes in investing in a great variety fields. They always offer breakthrough ideas that have a significant impact on the development of their industry. I see Ark coin also has a good dynamics.
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:06:11 PM

Ark is not a shitcoin definetly. I think it can be greater then Lisk next  year.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:08:36 PM

ARK is a great project with a good dev team and roadmap.
It is going to do very well in 2018.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:13:54 PM

did you mean their project is sounds impossible ?
so you judge ark as a shitcoin ?
no, Ark is great coin,, all roadmap is in development

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 04:50:50 PM

I guess I am just reiterating what others have said.

Ark is definitely not a shitcoin.
I've seen a lot of talk lately how some people are pointing out some altcoins as shitcoins because it hasn't gone up as much as others like monero or eth.
This shows an incredible misunderstanding of crypto; coinmarketcap is a pretty terrible measure of a coin's potential.

Ark is a really solid project because it has an incredibly active community behind it.
Since it a dpos coin, it is really attractive for heavy investors.
A colleague of mine has averaged out around 4 to 6% returns every month (he has put in a huge 5k into it though).

Their plans for 2018 are realistic and achievable with active development.
It is after all of these stages are finished that arks value will rise immensely.

I might be sounding like I am shilling the coin, but honestly, from what I've seen, it is one of the better altcoins out there.

easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:33:14 PM

Ark is a crypto that will allow interoperability between different blockchains (this basically means that different chains can send information between each other). Example: Ethereum communicating with Monero.

Currently they have developed this already for Ethereum. The Ark blockchain is able to communicate with Ethereum's and vice versa via smart bridges. After talking to the devs, they say that Bitcoin is also coming soon.

Ark is also developing a VM which will allow for smart contracts to be deployed on Ark.

As someone who is heavily invested into Ark it would be nice to get the communities opinion on whether this is a shit project or not.
Arkcoin is an investment that is a little more valuable than any altcoin out there that states that is going to feature something cool.

I'd purchase it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bosses

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:35:26 PM

I think that the ark is on the list of perspective altcoins and it will still show good growth

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Sone11

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:23:17 AM

ARK - this is not yet implemented project. The team has a road map:
Stage number 1. "Atlas" - was held in early December 2016.

Stage number 2. "Atlantis" - involves the activation of the main system.

Stage number 3. "Apollo" - is the start of the network of maps of the ARC platform. This step takes the project to a completely new level for itself, and also allows users who are only acquainted with the basics of calculations in the global network to open the features of this crypto currency.

Stage number 4. "Aphrodite" - involves the introduction of innovative principles of work, as well as the integration of the Bridge blockchain. These measures will give the service 100% anonymity in the process of settlements between counterparties. A decentralized database management process will provide security and reliable protection during the development of new units.

Stage number 5. "Argos" - is planned for the middle of 2018. It will enable the ARK ecosystem to integrate into most of the world's projects.

If everything is done, as planned, the ARC is waiting for a great future.

I really like the name of their stages.. Sounds so mythical. This is one of the alts I'm looking forward to invest in. Hope to accumulate more
Anonymous Kid (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:34:21 AM

ARK - this is not yet implemented project. The team has a road map:
Stage number 1. "Atlas" - was held in early December 2016.

Stage number 2. "Atlantis" - involves the activation of the main system.

Stage number 3. "Apollo" - is the start of the network of maps of the ARC platform. This step takes the project to a completely new level for itself, and also allows users who are only acquainted with the basics of calculations in the global network to open the features of this crypto currency.

Stage number 4. "Aphrodite" - involves the introduction of innovative principles of work, as well as the integration of the Bridge blockchain. These measures will give the service 100% anonymity in the process of settlements between counterparties. A decentralized database management process will provide security and reliable protection during the development of new units.

Stage number 5. "Argos" - is planned for the middle of 2018. It will enable the ARK ecosystem to integrate into most of the world's projects.

If everything is done, as planned, the ARC is waiting for a great future.

I really like the name of their stages.. Sounds so mythical. This is one of the alts I'm looking forward to invest in. Hope to accumulate more

Haha. In some ways I agree with this!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: