Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:37:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Bank  (Read 41203 times)
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

many of us expect that there will be a bank for bitcoin which is called bitcoin bank but. it actually exist but not in that way many bank is now accepting bitcoins cause we all know that bitcoin was so popular in this world cause bitcoin increase its value every time. so just relax and wait for the new bank.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yzhel

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:37:06 PM

many of us expect that there will be a bank for bitcoin which is called bitcoin bank but. it actually exist but not in that way many bank is now accepting bitcoins cause we all know that bitcoin was so popular in this world cause bitcoin increase its value every time. so just relax and wait for the new bank.
It will have after a couple of months or years, it will really happen when there is already a law connecting bitcoin and bank regulated by the central bank, hope that it will come soon with less transaction fee so that we are free to cash in/out anytime.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:12:44 PM

A bitcoin bank does not make sense. A financial market in bitcoin will be more like investment funds, where you lend your bitcoins and they invest them and receive interest on your investments.
Yes, in my opinion there is a Bitcoin bank in the future if Bitcoin is well developed and there are many new investors, but because Bitcoin is currently banned in many parts of the world, Bitcoin Accepted as legal and widely used as a surety currency many governments will accept it and I believe there will be Bitcoin Bank....
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:22:00 PM

The possibility of a bitcoin bank is not far fetched and I believe that there will be bitcoin banks established in the not so far future.although it will be hard and will take time to work out the kinks but they will surely implement it
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:22:15 PM

Did anyone think at this? How would a bank work? How could you loan bitcoins and get interest for them in an economy with just 21 milion BTC limit?
It is not enough to write a bitcoin-bank and expect that others will argue on this topic. It is necessary to explain the essence of the topic in more detail. The forum already has a theme raised by the POV team, where this team wants to organize an ICO to create a similar bank for digital coins. They offer only to tell them certain information about your coins so that these coins in your wallet can be blocked for the duration of the agreement with their bank. For this, the bank undertakes to pay interest in coins. I wrote to them many times and asked about the material interest of the bank itself, where the bank will take profit, but did not wait for an answer. Therefore, I am very skeptical about the ideas of creating such banks.

usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:31:35 PM

Well i think that the decentralization wanted to create a system without involving any bank activity so i dont see why someone should make a bank , even if we talk about loans and so on. Bitcoin is not ment to be part of a Bank, it has to be free with his algorithm.
TGLBtc18

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:36:43 PM

At present, bitcoin is at the top in the online business. In my opinion, a bank has become necessary for bitcoin. So, if there were bitcoin banks, then people could trade from the bank.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:53:46 PM

Well i think that the decentralization wanted to create a system without involving any bank activity so i dont see why someone should make a bank , even if we talk about loans and so on. Bitcoin is not ment to be part of a Bank, it has to be free with his algorithm.

yes being decentralized means independent , so that it can work freely on its own without other institution or people controlling it. bitcoin does not need bank but we need banks for the local currency and fiats. We need banks in order to cash out or exchange our bitcoins. therfor banks were still pretty important and shouldnt be disregarded by any means.

Banks nowadays are also accepting and legalizing the use and adoption of bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies. So i guess there is no need to create a specified bank for them.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:02:25 PM

Oh wow, old topic, myself I see sense in bitcoin bank only for safe holding there some of my coins, also will be cool if such "bank" would have deposit offer, with such unstable bitcoin price, % per year will be quite interesting. Another problem, that it will kill one of Bitcoin pluses  - anonymity.
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:42:05 PM

Bitcoin can be produced on a regular basis if you work in a field or industry attached to Bitcoin use. Needs are gathered into one thing. It is time for rural communities to be accustomed to transacting through the use of bitcoin.
talldude

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:10:44 AM

If bitcoin bank will issue loans in bitcoins at a favorable interest, then I do not mind using such service.
Just need to very accurately choose the time when to take a loan, and when to give. Bitcoin banks can also exist to escrow transactions of people in different countries in other to protect consumers from being scammed by an unknown criminal.
duskycowardicel

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:42:58 AM

I think they would work just as he fiats banks excepting the factors that they would nopt give any interesets
slushee

Activity: 101

Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:16:15 PM

They would give loans to people but with a surity of getting return withing the estimated time because else the price may fluctuate
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:00:50 PM

Did anyone think at this? How would a bank work? How could you loan bitcoins and get interest for them in an economy with just 21 milion BTC limit?
I don't think that we need to think about it much because at this edge we are not limited with the bitcoin in Actual because see it like a normal thing in our daily life like , a thing which is available in access amount will have low value because everyone can get it easily and another side anything which is available in less amount will will have more value , so with the both of these we can take into consideration that bitcoin is in limit and valueof bitcoin will be high instead to increase the amount of the numbers of bitcoin , so here we should not see toward the limitof 21 million in bitcoin data algorithm .
And second thing it interest as in bank will be surely decided by the limit of the value increase because it will not be easy for banks to control bitcoin's rate but still they can control amount of profit as a interest for the lenders with Thier own rules .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:04:51 AM

They would give loans to people but with a surity of getting return withing the estimated time because else the price may fluctuate
We need to go through a lot of requirements first because we can take a loan.
There would be no more decentralization in the way, so I think there would be no bitcoin bank but only bank that will adopt with blockchain.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:36:08 AM

I was very happy to hear this. If in our country there is a bitcoin bank I find this really great. This will make me more commercially viable.
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:34:15 AM

Did anyone think of this? How would a bank work? How could you loan bitcoins and get interested in them in an economy with just 21 million BTC limit?
Bitcoin can indeed be a Bank. Because Bitcoin has helped many people in need. Especially for the affairs of investment assets. Although, the amount of Bitcoin is still very limited and there is only 21 million Bitcoin in the World. But I am sure that Bitcoin can be a good bank for its users.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
SchiefelbeinBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:53:56 AM

They would just act as a center of storing and managing the issues of your portfolios by the aid of effective management boards
romeo23

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:13:36 AM

Yes there are banks - they allow you to store Bitcoins online and to do transactions from a mobile device (as it's impossible to do a real mobile BTC client because you need to carry the whole transaction chain in your pocket...), or change your bitcoins into other currencies. They're not called banks due to regulatory issues, in fact they'll probably go out of their way to claim they're NOT banks, but in practical terms they are.One of them was MtGox - and there you can see all the regulatory issues they're dodging... if a real bank had "lost" money belonging to their customers, the CEO would be in jail now (or the government would bail the bank out)..
asy7

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:42:31 AM

I think bitcoin will be more like the gold reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: