Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:49:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Bank  (Read 41209 times)
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:56:45 AM

I don't think bitcoin is meaningful, because each of us can protect our own bitcoin well.

In fact, BTC itself is decentralized, and it is unnecessary to make a bitcoin bank.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:02:19 AM

I don't think a bitcoin bank would work like thar it will definitely make money from transactions fees it will charge clients monthly or annually but it won't be able to make loans because every time a bank makes loans it creates more money and that is what drives inflation yet with the limited amount of bitcoin that is impossible.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:16:41 AM

Did anyone think at this? How would a bank work? How could you loan bitcoins and get interest for them in an economy with just 21 milion BTC limit?

i think bitcoin banks do not works as lending institution, maybe it will work best if it will be intended to store you bitcoins and earn interest to add up on your savings. if you will loan bitcoin, since bitcoin is volatile the principal amount could incur interest but hard to compute, unlike when you loan in dollars, the computation of interest is based on the current rate of dollars. and it is fixed.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:44:28 AM

Did anyone think at this? How would a bank work? How could you loan bitcoins and get interest for them in an economy with just 21 milion BTC limit?
I do not think there is a bitcoin bank, there is only a wallet of wallets to change into the currency of each country through banks, and banks will take fees or taxes in the process of exchange from bitcoin to conventional currency.
Anakcikal

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:31:18 PM

Bitcoin is proven to make it easy to buy bitcoin by bank transfer or bank account and without involving a 3rd party.
Et Hereum

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:05:28 PM

To date, the authorities and governments of countries in which Bitcoin is legalized can act in the same way, or they are already acting in this direction. But how will one bank differ from the existing banking system.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:10:07 PM

I was having a different opinion about this concepts but now, I am convinced with the idea of decentralization. It doesn't make any sense to keep money with someone else if the core concept of blockchain is all about decentralization. We can see that there are some decentralized exchanges coming up but those are still in the basic phase of development so we might see something that would be similar to the banking system without centralization.
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:17:57 AM

Banks may eventually play a role and give the option for customers to have Bitcoin with them.  I'd assume mainstream folks that have trust in their banks would prefer this.  Sort of like an exchange but integrated with existing bank accounts.  The rest can use wallets with private keys.

BTC market has many holes, high risk, if set up a BTC may business failure, I think so, the BTC price fluctuations over time, increasing in the future. Currently no one dares to raise capital by BTC.
Kambala07

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:23:50 PM

BitCoin Bank is a very simple concept. This will be the Safety Deposit Box system for the .dat file account. The bank will not know who the customer is or how much in the storage box. They only charge a fee to keep the file secure .dat. A good bank will look at supported boxes around the world and even physical .dat files in the form of binary prints for emergency recovery. (eg, pulse EMP takes all the vast electronic world or something of that nature). You can recover your physical print binary file and start typing data in new to restore. It would be very inconvenient but hey if there is a million dollars in there I will type for you.
Homaun Kabir

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:06:52 PM

Bitcoin is a bank. This is useful for almost everyone and it is beneficial for everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: