Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:32:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Indonesian Government Banned Bitcoin  (Read 1944 times)
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:40:45 AM

Sir, you do not have to worry if Bank Indonesia (BI) banned Bitcoin. And also until now there has been no official announcement issued by BI. Even if banned, Bitcoin will continue to run without problems. Even I was not bothered to hear the news. Keep calm and look forward.
The Indonesian government is still appealing and currently there is still no action. but according to information that the Indonesian government will make a decision in early 2018. It's just a moment away and we all have to be ready with the impact that will happen. because Indonesia is a big country and this can all have a significant impact for the development of Bitcoin globally.

I think these are all attempted spreading of FUD's to no avail. I don't know what many get from these evil manipulations and creations. It's nothing but a calculated attempt to reduce Indonesians interest in Bitcoin and if possible the whole world because this news has been spreading without any merit for a while now.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bit-emperor (OP)

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:48:21 AM

I am Indonesian, after about 6 years living with bitcoin life, mining, trading and join bitcoin community, from mining and trading i got more income and others benefit but what  happen now? bank central of indonesia will ban bitcoin, Fucking stupid  Indonesian government

https://news.bitcoin.com/indonesia-media-urge-bitcoiners-to-cash-in-ahead-of-coming-crypto-ban/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications
I did hear this information in several places. personally i am a person who is close to indonesia and i have not heard any official statement from indonesian government. It looks like an issue but should be kept in mind as there are several important elements that have supported this information. I am worried that the Indonesian government's stance will make Bitcoin a decrease in the price. We all know that Indonesia is one of the biggest markets of Bitcoin users today. The number of transactions in the country of Indonesia can be regarded as top ten. I may be more waiting for what the next step will be taken Indonesian government, the attitude of the Indonesian government will determine the development of Bitcoin in the country of Indonesia. In addition any decision made by the Indonesian government will at least affect the development of Bitcoin globally.

in many online media in indonesia is much telling about indonesia government will ban bitcoin, yes, there still not official statement of government but i heard this ban will do in next year.
i really surprise to hear from you that indonesia is one of the biggest market of bitcoin in the world, any source, i am glad and proud if it is a fact
bit-emperor (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:51:00 AM

Sir, you do not have to worry if Bank Indonesia (BI) banned Bitcoin. And also until now there has been no official announcement issued by BI. Even if banned, Bitcoin will continue to run without problems. Even I was not bothered to hear the news. Keep calm and look forward.
i believe bitcoin in indoneisa will still life even if the government ban it. the problem is when i want to exchange btc to rupiah, if the government also stop ther indonesian btc exchange like vip.bitcoin.co.id
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:58:24 AM

that's really unfortunate for the government of Indonesia. I guess they will understand and act with some maturity, even countries like Canada appreciates bitcoin.
oppasong

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:16:38 PM

If this will be enforced by the government then at least Indonesian people who have been in bitcoin, will experience a poverty Because the wider community already pays their income only in bitcoin.
bit-emperor (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:27:28 PM

that's really unfortunate for the government of Indonesia. I guess they will understand and act with some maturity, even countries like Canada appreciates bitcoin.
i think the problem is because the indonesian government do not know much about "what is bitcoin" different from canada government seems they know much about bitcoin and its technology
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:31:13 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 04:07:13 PM by Yaunfitda

If this will be enforced by the government then at least Indonesian people who have been in bitcoin, will experience a poverty Because the wider community already pays their income only in bitcoin.

I don't know what extent bitcoin has been to Indonesians, but I will assume that most of them are really looking at bitcoin as a day job because they are really earning profits from their trading and signature campaigns here and they even getting as high as x2 of their average monthly salary.

So in my opinion, it will really put a lot of Indonesian on a situation that their main source of income will be gone when they government decided against bitcoin. It will be tough to face that situation. It will be a very unfortunate event for them. But just like what the Chinese did after their government put a clamp, OTC or localbitcoins would be a good options for those Indonesians who want to continue with engaging in bitcoin trade.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
bit-emperor (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:35:46 PM

The Indonesian government is still appealing and currently there is still no action. but according to information that the Indonesian government will make a decision in early 2018. It's just a moment away and we all have to be ready with the impact that will happen. because Indonesia is a big country and this can all have a significant impact for the development of Bitcoin globally.
yes i think indonesian government will impose this regulation by 2018, that is a nightmare for me of course i think for many bitcoiners from indonesia. as we know indonesia is the 4th largest population in the world but i think even if this regulation impose i think this will not be affect for bitcoin price globally
BCTS

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:38:30 PM

Now canceled, after a time, again all will return into place. As the world of cryptocurrency now has a very big influence, they will simply be unable to ignore it.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:53:57 PM

I am Indonesian, after about 6 years living with bitcoin life, mining, trading and join bitcoin community, from mining and trading i got more income and others benefit but what  happen now? bank central of indonesia will ban bitcoin, Fucking stupid  Indonesian government

https://news.bitcoin.com/indonesia-media-urge-bitcoiners-to-cash-in-ahead-of-coming-crypto-ban/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications

Maybe there's are the reason why they have banned bitcoin in your country ,maybe they have a purpose to make it legalize and pay taxes properly for the community income. But as you said that only the bank of indonesia banned bitcoin but not finaly implemented it's only an announcement,so the bussiness is still going on and nothing affected.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:18:14 PM

very shocking new for bitcoin lover but everything will be fine. if Indonesiann government banned bitcoin then that wast simple trouble for bitcoin becouse bitcoin popularity all world wide not a fixed county. most of the young peoples in world interested about bitcoin,so intention is clear next genaration wants  bitcoin that's why bitcoin can't be stop finally.

johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:06:36 PM

If you mine bitcoin, then you need to be careful. I understand that the police can take equipment and start a criminal investigation. Once in Indonesia bitcoin is declared illegal. Money on exchanges and purse is certainly safe. But I do not understand such a strategy of the government.

Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:26:03 PM

Has the government already sent an official letter about the ban bitcoin in Indonesia.
this seems to be less convincing news, as I know indoneaia have official official bitcoin sites bitcoin.co.id and indonesia also include the top 10 bitcoin users whether true bitcoin will be banned in indonesia, what is the reason that makes bitcoin will be banned in your the country.

jancukiyah

Activity: 137

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:00:16 PM

The price of bitcoin is too high now, that's why Indonesian government plan to ban bitcoin. Maybe it's just Indonesian government strategy to make the users of bitcoin in Indonesia pay taxes for government. For me it's ok, don't worry because we can connect with bitcoin from internet connection, as long as we can connect with internet we always can earn bitcoin.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
family934

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:26:15 AM

Indonesian government take a fool step, they think about the bitcoin really against while the bitcoin is a very good for their people and good for the government also. Bitcoin will make rich their citizen which will increase their economy of the country so they take a foolish step to ban the bitcoin
Kirias

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:48:22 AM

I was like "Dude really". Again government "Great job" Lips sealed
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:50:44 AM

This has something to do I think with how bitcoin and cryptocurrency i China had also been banned. Some countries are following suit and are also thinking about if the pros of ot far putweigh the cons of integrating it to their economy and having it used by the populace
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:02:39 AM

might be banned, maybe not
who knows if it's just a hoak story or something
if it is indeed prohibited
there are still many ways to withdraw funds to rupiah
its core do not worry
NetDetective

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:03:46 AM

Yeap, this will be this way for all these country's were they goverment are criminals, instead of doing regulations, they shutdown the coin.
Opquar

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:28:36 AM

Indonesian government take a fool step, they think about the bitcoin really against while the bitcoin is a very good for their people and good for the government also. Bitcoin will make rich their citizen which will increase their economy of the country so they take a foolish step to ban the bitcoin

Bitcoin has actually never been proven to be good for economies. It is true that this closes the door for their people to do trading tho, so there are missed opportunities there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: