Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:57:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO  (Read 21103 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:32:43 PM

It's a new project. All beginners have inaccuracies. Why just scammers? Maybe it all ends with a good success when the coin comes on the market and will be successfully sold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dspencer

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:51:52 PM

Why exactly do I need to download your thing, though?
Doclam (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:53:51 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 05:19:48 PM by Doclam

🔴 🔴 Windows Linux and Mac wallet is updated. Including GitHub and on website

All the user who host master node have to update their wallet. When updating the desktop wallet, the best thing to do is to first find your wallet.dat and copy paste it somewhere safe. The XUV folder is located at C:/users/Your windows username/appdata(hidden)/roaming/XUV . After this, delete the entire XUV directory and run the new exe. Once wallet has synced, close the new wallet and go back to C:/users/Your windows username/appdata(hidden)/roaming/XUV and replace the wallet.dat with your original wallet.datRemember to keep a backup of your original wallet.dat as a precaution as that is the only way you are able to claim your coins on the forked chain.
Update now to version 60028 from http://xuvcoin.com/
 🔴 🔴
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:58:35 PM

I check mnrank now, and XUV Coin really attractive to buy a masternode, cost of masternode 1500$ at actual prise, and earnings about 32.5$, it is  975$ in one month and 1500$ in ~1.5 month, great! If i have some money, i will buy it, i hope prize per coin will not tothemoon before i will buy it  Cheesy

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:09:54 AM

the dev has updated the wallet 3 times in 3 days in order to fix the rewards but still the same shit.
and on top of that the last wallet release contains a dangerous VIRUS.

don't fall for this shit guys.
and i think he is the same SCAMMER dev of Tokugawa .

buy on this shit ICO on your own risk ( i bought 1MN and i admit i got screwed ).

SCAM
Tokugawa is scam? I did not know that this project was a scum I thought he still lives Huh
But I hope the developers will finish this project to the working state without bugs.

Are those false possitve or true possitive results from antivirus software?
Have you checked the anti-virus software? I unfortunately do not have such a program. If you check please write about the results.
I don't think so that's happening for without an antivirus software. I think they have technical problem. I hope that will be fix soon.
I totally agree with you. Technical problem always can happen. So why we can wait for new project? I think XUV coin dev always online and reply problem. Not like as Tokugawa dev.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:35:15 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 01:04:16 AM by quimbi777651

🔴 🔴 Windows Linux and Mac wallet is updated. Including GitHub and on website

All the user who host master node have to update their wallet. When updating the desktop wallet, the best thing to do is to first find your wallet.dat and copy paste it somewhere safe. The XUV folder is located at C:/users/Your windows username/appdata(hidden)/roaming/XUV . After this, delete the entire XUV directory and run the new exe. Once wallet has synced, close the new wallet and go back to C:/users/Your windows username/appdata(hidden)/roaming/XUV and replace the wallet.dat with your original wallet.datRemember to keep a backup of your original wallet.dat as a precaution as that is the only way you are able to claim your coins on the forked chain.
Update now to version 60028 from http://xuvcoin.com/
 🔴 🔴
Has anyone tried to mine with these changes? Do not plan airdrops? I think the airdrop will attract more people who want to mining.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:38:38 AM

Wow 1200% ROI in a year? That's huge but , on what exchange will this be listed and on will be there enough volume and price to be coins selled?
kidshell

Activity: 160
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:36:34 AM

I'm really impressed how this coin is organized!
I'm in...  Smiley
kidshell

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:39:21 AM

Wow 1200% ROI in a year? That's huge but , on what exchange will this be listed and on will be there enough volume and price to be coins selled?

For now, only via website!
I would love to see the roadmap in details...
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:40:41 AM

I'm in...  Smiley
Exactly, here I am totally agreeing with you and your opinion on this matter.
This program has accomplished soo much in such less time.
But that's not enough the developers must focus towards the management of the campaign .
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 01:43:31 AM

I will say this for XUV Coin - it has one of the most marvelous MN setup guides I've ever seen. Nicely done, gentlemen!
exactly i dont know why the complain in antivirus is coming from but i serious doubt it...maybe some people are not doing it well..XUV coin seems great cant wait to have it on exchange

kidshell

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:45:55 AM

I'm in...  Smiley
Exactly, here I am totally agreeing with you and your opinion on this matter.
This program has accomplished soo much in such less time.
But that's not enough the developers must focus towards the management of the campaign .

Agree! Maybe they are worried with the code, the architecture etc.
Let's follow closely and see the performance.
Buy the way, I'm buying only 1 ETH
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:52:06 AM

This is a Amazing project so far. Due to no scams are reported , traders have trust in this campaign.
I hope this remains the same , till the end.

I don't know if its a scam or not. There are some suspicious aspects of the coin, but they also appear to be putting more effort into than one would normally put into a scamcoin. But... the coin does seem broken right now. Everybody who has been supporting it from the start just lost all of their rewards this morning as a result of the upgrade. I would say, if you're considering investing, wait and watch to see what happens. Right now the scam-o-meter is at about 50%.
Of course, if there are doubts, you can not buy a coin, but you can wait and see the road map, the coin will be released to the stock exchange or not.

I believed that its not scam at all, we can't blame someone will doing bad rumours about this project as this project is doing good for all and for many. Hoping for the success of this project because there many traders looking forward on this project.

I would say the number of traders looking forward on a project is not a reason that it should succeed. Projects can fall apart for many reasons and scams can be like the number one reason among those where the number of people interested only equates to the number of hopes crushed
someone has a different mind depending on the beliefs of each but everyone must have had enormous hope hope this is not a scam and hope there is success in this project

We can't blame some people think that this project is a scam, starting a new project is a challenge to the team for convincing and must not judged them. I believed this project and very convincing with there specification and rewards due to the that masternode support the network.

I agree, everything has its risk. We can't jump into conclusion and judge this coin as a scam unless you have been scammed. Right now, it is doing its best to serve its user. So let's just wait and see.

allfriends88

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:25:22 AM

This is a Amazing project so far. Due to no scams are reported , traders have trust in this campaign.

I don't know if its a scam or not. There are some suspicious aspects of the coin, but they also appear to be putting more effort into than one would normally put into a scamcoin. But... the coin does seem broken right now. Everybody who has been supporting it from the start just lost all of their rewards this morning as a result of the upgrade. I would say, if you're considering investing, wait and watch to see what happens. Right now the scam-o-meter is at about 50%.
Of course, if there are doubts, you can not buy a coin, but you can wait and see the road map, the coin will be released to the stock exchange or not.

I believed that its not scam at all, we can't blame someone will doing bad rumours about this project as this project is doing good for all and for many. Hoping for the success of this project because there many traders looking forward on this project.

I would say the number of traders looking forward on a project is not a reason that it should succeed. Projects can fall apart for many reasons and scams can be like the number one reason among those where the number of people interested only equates to the number of hopes crushed
someone has a different mind depending on the beliefs of each but everyone must have had enormous hope hope this is not a scam and hope there is success in this project

We can't blame some people think that this project is a scam, starting a new project is a challenge to the team for convincing and must not judged them. I believed this project and very convincing with there specification and rewards due to the that masternode support the network.

I agree, everything has its risk. We can't jump into conclusion and judge this coin as a scam unless you have been scammed. Right now, it is doing its best to serve its user. So let's just wait and see.
I would argue that everyone has a different opinion about this project a scam or not, but I believe that this is not a scam.
I hope there will be success for this project we wish the project well underway.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:26:46 AM

I will say this for XUV Coin - it has one of the most marvelous MN setup guides I've ever seen. Nicely done, gentlemen!
exactly i dont know why the complain in antivirus is coming from but i serious doubt it...maybe some people are not doing it well..XUV coin seems great cant wait to have it on exchange
I do not know there is this scum or there is this too the moon, I hope soon it will be known, but if possible it is better to have all the coins in the warehouse Grin
Tanazir

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:03:56 AM

I do not know anything about tap, maybe it's a token that has no value now. I'm sure XUV is a valid coin and they will fulfill what they say. This project will help inform Bounties, the best way to start offering free pirates to some partners. I'm sure this airdrop will spread on Twitter and Facebook
Doclam (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:04:18 AM

We are aiming for Cryptopia and HITBTC
Doclam (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:06:11 AM

As we re compiled the exe, the antivirus now gives virus false warning. The first compile is not giving virus false warning but as these masternode coins have to do input / output, every recompile triggers some false warning. Even BTC qt wallet has false warning
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:13:49 AM

I really do not know if the signs of the skam of this coin are. More like the problem with the code. I think the developers should think about the reward can the airdrop so that people can mining the coins.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:28:08 AM

we have the same questions. Devs should prove that percentage of ROI is true and we can really achieve that in a year. I also want to see what are their plans about listing in an exchange. This project should not focus about the coin only, they also need to make a plan about listing and exchanges,

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: