Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:14:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO  (Read 21103 times)
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:53:02 PM

coins delivered within 10mins of BTC transaction completed  ( This took 1.5 hours .. )

masternode setup within 30mins after that 

Excellent website, looking forward to a profitable future

Thank you!
Ya XUV coin project is really legit. How much bitcoin you investing on XUV coin? I dont have enough money to bought 3000 XUV so i only buy 1k and hold them -> waiting for pump and sell.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:14:04 PM

Comments here stating XUV is a scam is a funny joke for me. Its all we need is an experience and trust with XUV, people who could make a  deal with XUV coin really understands its positive vibes and profits by dealing with them. Their road map is really good. It will be an astonishing to enjoy the profits from XUV coin and i just like even to create multiple nodes and wallets to enjoy more profits.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:57:52 PM

People have been using the word scam excessively and they called everything a scam even bitcoin. I think we should be careful when use this word, For me I'm more interested in trading this coin and I have no plan to set up any masternode, but I have seen many people here that did it and they started to earn.
mrsray

Activity: 277

I ❤ Mastern✿des

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 12:23:00 AM

50 cents a coin to start?  wow   Huh
seems like a lot to me, would have jumped on it probably for 10 cents each

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

●●    ●●
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mardaed

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:38:37 AM

Its a great deal that we can buy XUV coin with ETH or BTC. Thanks for sharing us the Master node guide at Github also Buy1 extra coin for free is really funny Grin but it make sense, To setup master nodes with 3000 coins collateral, we should but 3001 coins as there will be 0.00001 fee for the transaction.
Seems like 1 coin worth in BTC is 0.00001
Would like to know what is POS  Huh
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:17:40 AM

With new coins, you always feel some uncertainty about how it will manifest itself in the market. However, if you look at most of the reviews on the XUV coin, they are mostly positive.

yes I agree that I see most of the reviews about the positive XUV coin almost nothing bad is very useful for us and gives a lot of benefits of course. good luck.  Wink

Absolutely completely agree with you. Reviews are almost all positive. This gives a positive thought that there is not a hint of scammers.

Those kinds of people are just trolling because they don't want this site to be successful. Or they are just traumatized by SCAM ICO that spreading everywhere. In my opinion, let them criticize and let us see how it will end to them.

seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:59:54 AM

This XUV Coin is getting more and more interesting that is making its name in the community. I hope that this progress will continue to make more users of the coin and attract more serious investors. I believe that the team working on this XUV Coin can make it to be able to step on getting the coin on 3 exchanges including HitBTC one of the top 5 exchanges, to ensure proper liquidity. I know that tge team is doing their best to attain the 1200% ROI. I will still looking forward to the updates and news regarding this XUV Coin.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:12:42 AM

Yeap i agree with you 50 cents per coin is so "expensive" for us. We need cheaper, but 10 cents is so cheap. I think 25 cents is ok for both. Anyway, this is price have official, so we only buy at this price and hold for waiting moon  Smiley

Well not everyone has a spare $1500 to invest into ICOs, also not to mention the ton of fees you'll inevitably end up paying at every single step to people
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:12:31 AM

With new coins, you always feel some uncertainty about how it will manifest itself in the market. However, if you look at most of the reviews on the XUV coin, they are mostly positive.

yes I agree that I see most of the reviews about the positive XUV coin almost nothing bad is very useful for us and gives a lot of benefits of course. good luck.  Wink

Absolutely completely agree with you. Reviews are almost all positive. This gives a positive thought that there is not a hint of scammers.

Those kinds of people are just trolling because they don't want this site to be successful. Or they are just traumatized by SCAM ICO that spreading everywhere. In my opinion, let them criticize and let us see how it will end to them.
Just because this ICO is much better than other that's why they make bad rumors. Starting an ICO is really challenging because of so many ICO are now rising. This project seems they overcome all the obstacles that they are facing so this project along the way is getting stronger.
HQN

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:41:07 AM

Can anyone please PM about setting up a masternode, I have everything set up and when I run the console, It says masternode started but then nothing else. Thank you
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 05:54:03 AM

1200% ROI this really amazing...only thing is its going to yearly so i guess i have leave the coin for one good year...or am i eligible if for example i move it to an exchange wallet or its just your wallet?

Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:21:01 AM

This XUV Coin is getting more and more interesting that is making its name in the community. I hope that this progress will continue to make more users of the coin and attract more serious investors. I believe that the team working on this XUV Coin can make it to be able to step on getting the coin on 3 exchanges including HitBTC one of the top 5 exchanges, to ensure proper liquidity. I know that tge team is doing their best to attain the 1200% ROI. I will still looking forward to the updates and news regarding this XUV Coin.
I am also interested in this project with a very rare ROI and good promotion on the Internet and I think the big exchanges would be very good for the project.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:46:47 AM

Yeap i agree with you 50 cents per coin is so "expensive" for us. We need cheaper, but 10 cents is so cheap. I think 25 cents is ok for both. Anyway, this is price have official, so we only buy at this price and hold for waiting moon  Smiley
I agree with 25 cents per coin is an affordable price. But this kind of matter the dev must also know about the pricing of coin if it is okay for the buyer or not. This is a serious one which involves the pricing of every coin because this affects the budget of the project.
snkneo

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:51:07 AM

Oooh! Nice project, i think. Low premine provides future for this coin, of course, it`s only my thoughts, no more. But! Based on the experience of previous similar projects, I can say that there will be a certain benefit for ALL.

What would be consider the high mark?
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:41:36 AM

It's amazing to see that Xuv Coins has made it so far in so less time , it's all because of its determined developers and great management.
Joebwan

Activity: 223

Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:16:20 AM

How can I made a Masternode? How much it will cost me - is it like other coins few thousand dollars or you are more sane and it's cheaper?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:26:14 AM

coins delivered within 10mins of BTC transaction completed  ( This took 1.5 hours .. )

Thank you!

Nice dude! So many people will convinced that XUV coin is not a scam because they always said that it is a scam. I believed that this will run for long since many people gets interested on this project. To those have already XUV Coins , you definitely have a profit in the future.
ehrz22

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:01:33 AM

Thank you!

Nice dude! So many people will convinced that XUV coin is not a scam because they always said that it is a scam. I believed that this will run for long since many people gets interested on this project. To those have already XUV Coins , you definitely have a profit in the future.

I am also planning to buy some xuv coin. It's nice to know that someone already bought and shared his experienced in buying xuv coin. I am hoping that more investors will going to buy and support this amazing project. Also we need to have more active members to promote it.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:12:47 PM

Thank you!

I am also planning to buy some xuv coin. It's nice to know that someone already bought and shared his experienced in buying xuv coin. I am hoping that more investors will going to buy and support this amazing project. Also we need to have more active members to promote it.

Same here, I'm planning to buy XUV Coins too. Since by next year's speculations is the year of altcoins and I believed one of them is this XUV Coin. Hoping for there success as many investors will have so that in the future I could have a profit. Great!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:15:37 PM

Yes, I agree that 50 cents is a little expensive, at least 15-20 cents, it would not be bad! And then all amicably politicians on the moon, it will be possible and for 1 dollar. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: