Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:50:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO  (Read 21103 times)
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:40:51 AM

I simply love the design of this XUV Coins! Very sophisticated and classy looking! I would luv to invest in this new coins! Sounds promising!
Here I agree with you and your opinion.
The design and structure of this project is pretty good and well managed.
Think this will improve by using the feedbacks from the traders and customers.
Even i agree with you about the design and structure of the project. XUV coin gives out their wallet and also master node setup. XUV coin can truely inprove their performance by consodering the feedbacks from the traders and customers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:11:30 AM

I'm receiving 13.5 for about 35 hours.

Did you update your wallet to 60028?
Few nodes now in not active status, so their MN hosters should not receive the MN reward imho. If you go to the Masternodes Tab and then to XUV Network, 2 nodes are not active now (0 instead of 1).

I'm having it updated right now, but i'm not sure if i did everything right as it should be.
I will kindly appreciate if you'll give me a cue how to check possible problems

Save (backup) you wallet.dat from XUV directory.
Then del XUV folder. Run new wallet 60028. Wait for syncharonisation. Then exit the wallet. Copy wallet.dat to newly created XUV folder (save the backed up file in diff place for some case). Then setup a masternode again as it said here: https://github.com/XUVCoin/XUVCoin/blob/master/XUV%20Single%20%26%20Multiple%20masternode%20setup.txt
So after you do it and start masternode, tht reward should be 13.5 and masternode should be working.

Yeap, it works properly now  Wink
I’m receiving 13.5 at the moment. Many thanks to you!
There should have been a mistake in my previous try

wow, how come that there are still didn't believed that this project can works? Well, it's  obviously that its legit.. I believed that this project will success and continue for a long run..nice👍
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:12:11 AM

Explorer is at http://explorer.xuvcoin.com/

Wallet should sync if you restart it

We will list one exchanges in 20 days

The plans are still te same to list exchange in 13 days?
Nice, i hope xuvcoin can listed at poloniex or at least at hitbtc, cryptopia,etc... I cannot mine anycoin so i only investing on new coin. Hope XUV is my chance.
I will be glad if token reach some weakly exchange for a start, because this goal is more real for execution.
Will look,how token show ROI, because now not 1200% and only 800%, may be it will grows in the future.

Cryptopia is real as far as I know its nearly paid. Well HitBTC seems unrealsitifc for now with 20 BTC to fund...
20 bitcoins of course very much for listing but if the coin is there to be sold it will be very good for bisiness. It will mean that the team is serious and will develop its project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:18:36 AM

In this case, if representatives and developers of this coin are not chesny with us, everything can go according to plan. I just go to the forum and see some messages that these are scammers. Strange, and did not see a single message from the developers refuting this news ..
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:57:06 AM

This project have catch the attention of many people and users. The XUV Coin has becoming more popular in the thread. Many people or users has been buy thi XUV Coin because they find it convienient to buy and they have an ease to use this coin, and also there have a huge rewards. This coin is really interesting and really good. I really hope that the community may come to know about this XUV Coin, so that they will have the chance to buy and use this coin. And furthermore, I hope more investors will come to invest in this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:18:08 AM

In this case, if representatives and developers of this coin are not chesny with us, everything can go according to plan. I just go to the forum and see some messages that these are scammers. Strange, and did not see a single message from the developers refuting this news ..

Maybe they are busy improving the project and promoting this in any platform. Im sure devs and staff will answers all those accusations when they finished all the tasks they need to do first. Remember even bitcoin was accused scammer before but look at it now.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:16:20 PM

This project have catch the attention of many people and users. The XUV Coin has becoming more popular in the thread. Many people or users has been buy thi XUV Coin because they find it convienient to buy and they have an ease to use this coin, and also there have a huge rewards. This coin is really interesting and really good. I really hope that the community may come to know about this XUV Coin, so that they will have the chance to buy and use this coin. And furthermore, I hope more investors will come to invest in this project.
For a coin to be in demand it is necessary to create a community and use a coin. A lot depends on the communication of the team and users, but sometimes the team does not communicate with us much.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:56:27 PM

A project which is promising and very convincing reagding there rewards and specifications. Since this XUV coin become popular as the time passes by many people want to invest as there rewards gives more. Though, there might some people didn't believed it due to there rewards and specifications is much more compare to others. I hope as what they think that this project is scam will be more successful in the future proving to them that this project is genuine.
Semaj123

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:14:31 PM

A project which is promising and very convincing reagding there rewards and specifications. Since this XUV coin become popular as the time passes by many people want to invest as there rewards gives more. Though, there might some people didn't believed it due to there rewards and specifications is much more compare to others. I hope as what they think that this project is scam will be more successful in the future proving to them that this project is genuine.
Maybe they're just surprised of the rewards, why not try to step their foot at this project for them to know that this ICO is really have a big rewards. Some people tends to spread humors without such valid reasons and evidence and are just making speculation.
mpov22

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:35:15 PM

hey guys
masternode startrd  it shows on  network  3 dats  yet no coins?  ant idea why? thanks

"version" : "v1.0.0.2-60028",
    "protocolversion" : 60028,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 3117.01524054,
    "darksend_balance" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 20735,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "moneysupply" : 1233478.00000000,
    "connections" : 15,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx",   < it now even my ip  
    "difficulty" : 36185.57228433,some 2001  soemthins  . intenmtionally blocke dout
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1512834107,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00001000,
    "mininput" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : ""

I am having the exact same issue.
mlpharaon

Activity: 53
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:44:08 PM

Hi people!

hi devs!
I was wondering if you need some italian translation for the Annoncement and\for other needs?
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:56:43 PM

Explorer is at http://explorer.xuvcoin.com/

Wallet should sync if you restart it

We will list one exchanges in 20 days

The plans are still te same to list exchange in 13 days?
Nice, i hope xuvcoin can listed at poloniex or at least at hitbtc, cryptopia,etc... I cannot mine anycoin so i only investing on new coin. Hope XUV is my chance.
I will be glad if token reach some weakly exchange for a start, because this goal is more real for execution.
Will look,how token show ROI, because now not 1200% and only 800%, may be it will grows in the future.

Cryptopia is real as far as I know its nearly paid. Well HitBTC seems unrealsitifc for now with 20 BTC to fund...
20 bitcoins of course very much for listing but if the coin is there to be sold it will be very good for bisiness. It will mean that the team is serious and will develop its project.
Waiting for hit in a best exchanges website.
I hope this project will be hit on polonix, bitrex
Every project success when project hit on best exchanger.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:57:59 PM

Maybe they're just surprised of the rewards, why not try to step their foot at this project for them to know that this ICO is really have a big rewards. Some people tends to spread humors without such valid reasons and evidence and are just making speculation.
Maybe it's just a business, people want to buy a coin cheaper and therefore say bad words for a coin.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:57:08 PM

For a coin to be in demand it is necessary to create a community and use a coin. A lot depends on the communication of the team and users, but sometimes the team does not communicate with us much.

Yeah, this is why most of the coins have a short life. One reason is devs. just want to make quick money - pumd & dump -  or they have so many other projects that they can not pay attention for all of them.
Efta321

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:45:13 PM

It's just sad that I can't mine the coin but I guess investing here in XUV Coin is the great way to earn and even support the coin. For those who can mine, c'mon for only 4% of pre-mine. Go check out XUV Coin, has a very great platform for everyone, becoming popular now in the cryptocurrency world, more and more investors and even individual traders will see this coin with a high potential rate that they will buy this, support and make this coin fly high. Look at their rewards, we should participate on that one so that the coin will gain more and more popularity. This should be on the top list of cryptocurrencies for 2018. I hope this coin will also get listed to many exchangers for all the traders in the world can access this one. Let's spread XUV COIN.

I am very sorry for what you experienced. the best way to earn and even support the coins. For those who can mine, c'mon is only 4% of pre-mine. I can only support you so you do not give up.  Grin
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:11:38 PM

My computer will never be able to stand others capabilities for mining. I tried, I fail, well, I'm used to it.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:15:27 PM

Yeah, this is why most of the coins have a short life. One reason is devs. just want to make quick money - pumd & dump -  or they have so many other projects that they can not pay attention for all of them.
Yeap. We need huge community, maybe via bounty campaign as social campaign, signature campaign or something like that.

I'm receiving 13.5 for about 35 hours.

Did you update your wallet to 60028?
Few nodes now in not active status, so their MN hosters should not receive the MN reward imho. If you go to the Masternodes Tab and then to XUV Network, 2 nodes are not active now (0 instead of 1).

Oh my oh, my computer cannot mining Sad 13.5 XUV on solo mining is so nice. My computer is NVIDIA GeForce GT730 with only 4GB ram. I try but cannot mining xD.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:17:14 PM

So the guess is that this has been just a get rich quick scheme by the devs?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:37:44 PM

Almost of all masternode coins very popular and get many attention from community, because it's easy profit with some investment (a value depends at each coin), and it's have smaller risk on the relation, for example, HYIPs.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:36:46 PM

Almost of all masternode coins very popular and get many attention from community, because it's easy profit with some investment (a value depends at each coin), and it's have smaller risk on the relation, for example, HYIPs.
So users can get high profit and low risk losses, thid quite interesting in somehow helps low average people to gain enough. They should take a look at this project as it has a very high of taking a reward and I think we all want a big rewards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: