Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:47:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO  (Read 21103 times)
dellzxd

Activity: 555
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:08:37 PM

same scam dev from TOkugawacoin ... beware people... tokugawacoin fall half from its ico value...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doclam (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:37:29 PM

Tokugawa coin is from my friend, the coin is right now at 50 cents in market on cryptopia

galixxx

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:02:29 PM

i just get 4.5 per payout with the new wallet?  Huh
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:15:04 AM

I just find out about this coin yesterday, I still didn't set up masternode ant it seems like people are having problem with their wallet, But I have seen this issue happen with other coin as well. So be patient, I hope that the team will solve this problem.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:16:56 AM

In the last days we all know about the problem with seals. I think such currencies can be an excellent alternative to the etherium Grin

Yes, of course, you can make a profit of this coin just by trading Buy and Sell and there is a chance that its price will pump. If this coin is in demand in the trade market.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:05:10 AM

This is a Amazing project so far. Due to no scams are reported , traders have trust in this campaign.
I hope this remains the same , till the end.

I don't know if its a scam or not. There are some suspicious aspects of the coin, but they also appear to be putting more effort into than one would normally put into a scamcoin. But... the coin does seem broken right now. Everybody who has been supporting it from the start just lost all of their rewards this morning as a result of the upgrade. I would say, if you're considering investing, wait and watch to see what happens. Right now the scam-o-meter is at about 50%.
Of course, if there are doubts, you can not buy a coin, but you can wait and see the road map, the coin will be released to the stock exchange or not.

I believed that its not scam at all, we can't blame someone will doing bad rumours about this project as this project is doing good for all and for many. Hoping for the success of this project because there many traders looking forward on this project.

I would say the number of traders looking forward on a project is not a reason that it should succeed. Projects can fall apart for many reasons and scams can be like the number one reason among those where the number of people interested only equates to the number of hopes crushed
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:31:40 AM

I was updated version on bith sides (Win, Lin)

I have reward 7.5. Wallet is new version 28. On linux and windows.

~/XUV/XUVd getinfo
{
V$ ~/XUV/XUVd getinfo
{
    "version" : "v1.0.0.2-60028",
    "protocolversion" : 60028,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 3150.00000750,
    "darksend_balance" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 7.50000000,
    "blocks" : 16480,

}

windows about

v1.0.0.2-60028

Old mined coins is not available, but i see the txs on tx window

screenshot here
https://snag.gy/SF3QBz.jpg

What i did wrong?

When do you actually plan a mobile application? Currently, the developer with a mobile wallet will receive many points Wink
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:34:11 AM

This is a Amazing project so far. Due to no scams are reported , traders have trust in this campaign.

I don't know if its a scam or not. There are some suspicious aspects of the coin, but they also appear to be putting more effort into than one would normally put into a scamcoin. But... the coin does seem broken right now. Everybody who has been supporting it from the start just lost all of their rewards this morning as a result of the upgrade. I would say, if you're considering investing, wait and watch to see what happens. Right now the scam-o-meter is at about 50%.
Of course, if there are doubts, you can not buy a coin, but you can wait and see the road map, the coin will be released to the stock exchange or not.

I believed that its not scam at all, we can't blame someone will doing bad rumours about this project as this project is doing good for all and for many. Hoping for the success of this project because there many traders looking forward on this project.

I would say the number of traders looking forward on a project is not a reason that it should succeed. Projects can fall apart for many reasons and scams can be like the number one reason among those where the number of people interested only equates to the number of hopes crushed
someone has a different mind depending on the beliefs of each but everyone must have had enormous hope hope this is not a scam and hope there is success in this project

Doclam (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:22:01 AM

🔴🔴 Windows Linux and Mac wallet is updated. Including GitHub and on website

All the user who host master node have to update their wallet. When updating the desktop wallet, the best thing to do is to first find your wallet.dat and copy paste it somewhere safe. The XUV folder is located at C:/users/Your windows username/appdata(hidden)/roaming/XUV . After this, delete the entire XUV directory and run the new exe. Once wallet has synced, close the new wallet and go back to C:/users/Your windows username/appdata(hidden)/roaming/XUV and replace the wallet.dat with your original wallet.datRemember to keep a backup of your original wallet.dat as a precaution as that is the only way you are able to claim your coins on the forked chain.
Update now from http://xuvcoin.com/

People will get 13.5 reward after 17343 block... which will come tomorrow. so after tomorrow they will get 13.5. until  then it will be 7.5
🔴🔴
solotraderbct

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:24:25 AM

The estimated ROI for XUV looks very impressive. With its current estimate, which is stimulating, particularly for early investors. I also have impression about the project since its start. Thanks for the ANN, devs.
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:32:50 AM

I see that many people are complaining about the wallet and many other technical problems. can the dev or moderators clear things up. The more silent you get the more confused users will be and there's no good outcomes after that.
I think that if the product still has technical problems it's better not to rush. At the same time, such coins are needed especially.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:46:41 AM

someone has a different mind depending on the beliefs of each but everyone must have had enormous hope hope this is not a scam and hope there is success in this project

We can't blame some people think that this project is a scam, starting a new project is a challenge to the team for convincing and must not judged them. I believed this project and very convincing with there specification and rewards due to the that masternode support the network.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:49:45 AM

I see that many people are complaining about the wallet and many other technical problems. can the dev or moderators clear things up. The more silent you get the more confused users will be and there's no good outcomes after that.
I think that if the product still has technical problems it's better not to rush. At the same time, such coins are needed especially.
I agree with you and your opinion on this matter .
But this program is pretty young and new and therefore some of the bugs and glitches are not yet found .
I just hope the developers and working on the issues and will fix the problems soon.
summerainbct

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:15:27 AM

the dev has updated the wallet 3 times in 3 days in order to fix the rewards but still the same shit.
and on top of that the last wallet release contains a dangerous VIRUS.

https://i.imgur.com/DiRBSPl.png

don't fall for this shit guys.
and i think he is the same SCAMMER dev of Tokugawa .

buy on this shit ICO on your own risk ( i bought 1MN and i admit i got screwed ).

SCAM
Tokugawa is scam? I did not know that this project was a scum I thought he still lives Huh
But I hope the developers will finish this project to the working state without bugs.

Are those false possitve or true possitive results from antivirus software?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:24:55 AM

I agree with you and your opinion on this matter .
But this program is pretty young and new and therefore some of the bugs and glitches are not yet found .
I just hope the developers and working on the issues and will fix the problems soon.

All your questions regrding the issue of this project that is probably a scam but you didn't yet know what is project all about I know there might some errors but there project is well explained regrading there payments. Anyways, its just my opinion but I believed that there project is genuine.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:31:30 AM

Buying XUV coin through BTC or ETH,it a good idea...Looking forward to this project...hope this will not be scam... many investors are working with it
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 04:04:19 AM

xuv and tok are the same

Hello. I'm curious, why did you say that xuv and tok are the same? What is tok? XUV Coin is still new but is giving more improvements day by day. A lot of members are being active here in this thread. I think Dev should also open a bounties for this project to promote and  to attract more investors to participate.

I was wondering about that TOK too. They said about the same domain etc. But i hope this will be clarify soon. And hoping that there will be no problem about the coin. And about the bounty, it would be interesting if they will add some and it will also help them promote their project.
I think bounty campaign will be the only way to clarify this issue of scam.it seems like everyone here is kind of complaining too much so maybe with some free coins everyone here might just be willing to experiment legibility.

feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:07:01 AM

the dev has updated the wallet 3 times in 3 days in order to fix the rewards but still the same shit.
and on top of that the last wallet release contains a dangerous VIRUS.

don't fall for this shit guys.
and i think he is the same SCAMMER dev of Tokugawa .

buy on this shit ICO on your own risk ( i bought 1MN and i admit i got screwed ).

SCAM
Tokugawa is scam? I did not know that this project was a scum I thought he still lives Huh
But I hope the developers will finish this project to the working state without bugs.

Are those false possitve or true possitive results from antivirus software?
Have you checked the anti-virus software? I unfortunately do not have such a program. If you check please write about the results.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Dead Things

Activity: 418

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:23:08 AM

I will say this for XUV Coin - it has one of the most marvelous MN setup guides I've ever seen. Nicely done, gentlemen!

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:25:48 AM

xuv and tok are the same

Hello. I'm curious, why did you say that xuv and tok are the same? What is tok? XUV Coin is still new but is giving more improvements day by day. A lot of members are being active here in this thread. I think Dev should also open a bounties for this project to promote and  to attract more investors to participate.

I was wondering about that TOK too. They said about the same domain etc. But i hope this will be clarify soon. And hoping that there will be no problem about the coin. And about the bounty, it would be interesting if they will add some and it will also help them promote their project.

I dont know anything about tok, maybe it's a token that doesn't have any value now? or a scam project? Im sure XUV is a legit coin and they will fulfill all what they have said. Bounties will help the project to be known in this industry, the best way to start is to give free airdrops to some participants. Im sure this airdrop will be spread in twitter and facebook.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: