Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:11:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO  (Read 21103 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:47:06 AM

With new coins, you always feel some uncertainty about how it will manifest itself in the market. However, if you look at most of the reviews on the XUV coin, they are mostly positive.

yes I agree that I see most of the reviews about the positive XUV coin almost nothing bad is very useful for us and gives a lot of benefits of course. good luck.  Wink

Absolutely completely agree with you. Reviews are almost all positive. This gives a positive thought that there is not a hint of scammers.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 12:35:50 PM

Pls dev i will really like to see a demonstration on this coin usage..the whole lottery thing is kinda sounding really amazing it will be great if we have graphical representation

mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:44:08 PM

I do not think XUV coin is a scam as it had a master mode setup guide, white sheet and mainly it had their XUV wallet.
Happy to know automated ICO sale is on and we can purchase coins with ETH or BTC and start earning by becoming the early master node at their platform. 50 Cents per coin is really a good deal.
Yes you are  right.i also think that XUV is not a scam coin.beacause i read it's whitepaper and its launch the wallet for it.And its very good benifits that we can easily buy coins with the help of BTC and ETH.And the only 4%  coins give to premine it looks like very great.nowdays the coin going down but i think insomedays it will go up and achieve good success.i wish good luck to all the team members all the DEVs and all the participants.
coinscontrol

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:47:05 PM

Add your Crypto Coin/ Token to Coinscontrol.com - Future Crypto Coin Exchange and Trading Platform

If you are a developer or official representative of cryptocurrency asset,
you can add this few options to list a new asset in https://www.coinscontrol.com/Addcoin

Do not forget to provide the following when you request listing:

link to an official git of your node
link to an official website
link to block chain which must work properly
name of asset and trading symbol

By applying a request to add an asset to coinscontrol, you as developer agree to report of technical issues
with your cryptocurrency, node, block explorer etc. You also agree to notify us of all kind of forks.
In case of losing clients' funds due to forks or technical / security issues with block chain or node,
you as developer will bear financial responsibility.

Timeline for listing of new asset depends on agreement reached.

EXCLUSIVE Term is 3- 7 Businees days, Fees: 0.25 BTC
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:56:54 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 01:15:58 PM by KickItDown

Well, my scamcoin sensors are turned off for this project, so I think you are safe with this one. You people need to be more careful when to spot scams, always look at the details of the projects before screaming, ok?

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:06:28 PM

I do not think XUV coin is a scam as it had a master mode setup guide, white sheet and mainly it had their XUV wallet.
Happy to know automated ICO sale is on and we can purchase coins with ETH or BTC and start earning by becoming the early master node at their platform. 50 Cents per coin is really a good deal.

Yeah, I also do not believe that XUV coin is scam, I have been following this project and already seen a lot of improvements. Let's just all ignored those people who accused xuv as scam. They just want this project to fall down.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:40:14 PM

1200% ROI is a very huge amount. And that is really exciting for me to start here with XUV Coin, has a great potential, has a very nice platform. The completeness of their information. Very detailed. Did they already hit the exchangers? What's more great about this coin is that they've started earning already even though they don't have exchanges yet. Isn't that great? i just hope that this will go well and everyone who will read about XUV Coin will support this.

Yeah, hoping that its progress will continue to grow faster. Imagine a 1200% ROI already even they still doesn't have exchanges. The more the support the bigger the demand and the bigger the profit. Hoping that we can help this project to grow much faster if they add signature campaigns.

I agree to you that's why many people have some doubts because of thay 1200% ROI. Somehow, as the time passes by it will be not for them to difficult to understand about this project. Hopefully they will not stop to continue this project as there many investors and users are waiting for there upcoming bounty campaigns.

Yes, it would be hard to believe to have a 1200% return on investment since it is a very very huge amount to return. Also, how can they truly secure that you will get 1200% ROI? unless this coin continue to progress then it is very possible.

1200%  sounds majestic, but even the half of it is a decent ROI. I mean how many Coins do you know that the ROI is above 400% ?  If they also reach the majestic 1200%, this project is going to be a very long term one I gues...
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:35:51 PM

Pls dev i will really like to see a demonstration on this coin usage..the whole lottery thing is kinda sounding really amazing it will be great if we have graphical representation

Yes, dev, I would also like to see how it works, maybe a video is good enough to demonstrate how the projects works. This will also clear all thoughts of some doubted members here. Looking forward for the creation of a nice video tutorial/presentation.

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:11:37 PM

Well, my scamcoin sensors are turned off for this project, so I think you are safe with this one. You people need to be more careful when to spot scams, always look at the details of the projects before screaming, ok?

yes I agree if we want to follow a project we should really see if the project has a team that can be trusted.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:14:18 PM

It's very strange that one of the people here says that XUV coin is scammers. Most of the reviews are positive, so do not think so
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:17:58 PM

Another masternode coin, ico even  Roll Eyes
Create your own things instead of copying other coin tech, that will get you a lot further.
lm_borges

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:27:26 PM

Hello guys,

Do you know when will be listing on cryptopia? There is a date?
Alexey Sukharev

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:00:53 PM

Hello guys,

Do you know when will be listing on cryptopia? There is a date?

In about 8 days as Dev said.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:19:24 PM

1200% ROI is a very huge amount. And that is really exciting for me to start here with XUV Coin, has a great potential, has a very nice platform. The completeness of their information. Very detailed. Did they already hit the exchangers? What's more great about this coin is that they've started earning already even though they don't have exchanges yet. Isn't that great? i just hope that this will go well and everyone who will read about XUV Coin will support this.

Yeah, hoping that its progress will continue to grow faster. Imagine a 1200% ROI already even they still doesn't have exchanges. The more the support the bigger the demand and the bigger the profit. Hoping that we can help this project to grow much faster if they add signature campaigns.

I agree to you that's why many people have some doubts because of thay 1200% ROI. Somehow, as the time passes by it will be not for them to difficult to understand about this project. Hopefully they will not stop to continue this project as there many investors and users are waiting for there upcoming bounty campaigns.

Yes, it would be hard to believe to have a 1200% return on investment since it is a very very huge amount to return. Also, how can they truly secure that you will get 1200% ROI? unless this coin continue to progress then it is very possible.

They won't. You know, there's such thing called "marketing", which is actually a legal way to hose people.
1200% ROI is attractive, but they never said it's guaranteed. Do you feel the difference?  Cheesy

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:20:33 PM

Haha! I like that positivity attitude, dude. We do shared the same sentiments. We ourselves should be doing our own due dilligence before dumping our hard earned money into any Investments and ICO Projects. We can't possibly based on words of mouth from friends or whatsoever. Go and do your research about the background of the project team!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:40:42 PM

Add your Crypto Coin/ Token to Coinscontrol.com - Future Crypto Coin Exchange and Trading Platform

If you are a developer or official representative of cryptocurrency asset,
you can add this few options to list a new asset in https://www.coinscontrol.com/Addcoin

Do not forget to provide the following when you request listing:

link to an official git of your node
link to an official website
link to block chain which must work properly
name of asset and trading symbol

By applying a request to add an asset to coinscontrol, you as developer agree to report of technical issues
with your cryptocurrency, node, block explorer etc. You also agree to notify us of all kind of forks.
In case of losing clients' funds due to forks or technical / security issues with block chain or node,
you as developer will bear financial responsibility.

Timeline for listing of new asset depends on agreement reached.

EXCLUSIVE Term is 3- 7 Businees days, Fees: 0.25 BTC

This sounds like a spammy message imo, you should be contacting the devs via PMs or something
lostcause99

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:15:13 PM

coins delivered within 10mins of BTC transaction completed  ( This took 1.5 hours .. )

masternode setup within 30mins after that 

Excellent website, looking forward to a profitable future

Thank you!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 06:39:47 PM

Amazing. Just looking now on the mnrank, and i see ROI only 31 days, perfect, this coin is must have for investors, becauyse so many of them look for coin with  approximate 1 month ROI.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:48:05 PM

XUB Coin is a Trustful project...Investor are investing here with trust...that is why the project reach many of its goal...good luck for further goal
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 07:42:48 PM

Haha! I like that positivity attitude, dude. We do shared the same sentiments. We ourselves should be doing our own due dilligence before dumping our hard earned money into any Investments and ICO Projects. We can't possibly based on words of mouth from friends or whatsoever. Go and do your research about the background of the project team!
Very well said. To know the project you need to investigate it and then say how good it is I see the project team working well.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: