Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:23:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does giving actually make wealthy?  (Read 808 times)
micashane

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:53:39 AM

I have read about giving as one way to be blessed.
Giving can come in form of anything; it could be giving of your time to a course; talent and gift,  resources and so on.
I am sure of one thing however,  giving of anything can increase your own happiness and good feelings, but is giving a factor to becoming wealthy? I am aware of the Forbes list of the richest, I am yet to hear any of them attributing his wealth to giving away if his resources.

Giving is a good part in people where we help others. It doesn't mean that when you give, you'll become wealthy. It only means that you are willing to share your blessings to others. If you give, there's always a good thing that comes to you in some other way like what I've read in a qoutation that "No man is an island" says that we can't live alone. We need others to live a life.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:47:05 AM

I believe that when we live in prosperity, we must share with the needy and give charity...because our life consists of curses and blessings...the more blessings we have, the better we will live
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:50:32 AM

I don't know if giving will make you wealthy, but surely will giving you the sensation to be rich. And this is very positive

jayes

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:45:50 AM

Giving does not make wealthy. There is an unexpressible joy in giving. It is the quality of the heart of a giver. It is not based on what material possession the giver has. But when the receiver becomes dependent upon the giver the result is laziness and despondency. Blessed is to give than to receive.
Aristus

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:22:04 PM

Giving can come in form of anything; it could be giving of your time to a course; talent and gift,  resources and so on.
I am sure of one thing however,  giving of anything can increase your own happiness and good feelings, but is giving a factor to becoming wealthy? I am aware of the Forbes list of the richest, I am yet to hear any of them attributing his wealth to giving away if his resources.

Giving is an act of kindness but it doesn't mean you will be rich because of that so it is a big big mistake to believe or expect that when you give you will surely rich.
labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:58:06 PM

Yes of course. Giving makes you wealthy because you are blessed. You will be bless by God for giving some other people who is in need. Just wait for the right time and God will turn back all your kindness.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:01:14 PM

We don't need to be wealthy before we can give. As long as we can give to the needy then why not? As long as we can help some other people even if we don't know them then why not?
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:09:39 PM

The only one I keep in my mind is: giving can not make you poor. The side effect of giving is very huge, when you give one, next time you can get ten.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:36:29 PM

Giving fulfill spaces in our hearts. We are not giving because we want something in return. Giving with all your heart gives you happiness and that happiness can be considered as wealth. Feeling happy to make someone happy is the best feeling we can ever feel. But from giving whatever we have with all our hearts, we receive something more than what we gave in return.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:57:30 PM

I believe in the famous saying that "The more you give, the more you recieve". Sharing our blessings creates us a generous and helpful heart. The floodways of blessing in heaven will open to pour our more blessings for us. A heart that helps is a healthy and wealthy heart. The feeling of giving is uncontainable.
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:01:28 PM

Well, if you have a lot, there's nothing wrong with giving. It depends on your intention. If you intend to receive something when you are giving something to someone, I think it's not even a good deed. If you are going to give something, you shouldn't be expecting something in return. That way, you can be blessed with more blessings.
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:37:35 AM

It is more blessed to give than to receive. When we give, we empty ourselves in order to be filled again. Giving is a great way of showing our love to God and seeing how He uses us to bless other people too. And as we give, our attitude is transformed. So, let us give with a glad and generous heart.
gracedungso

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:48:42 AM

Giving not actually make you become wealthy though it will make you feel a better person.. A mother like me usually had that kind of attitude of giving,it feels good especially when others appreciated you being like that so I guess giving makes a person wealthy in that way...
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:13:27 AM

For me being wealthy is not being rich alone but also having abundant of friends. By giving anyone can earn a lot of respect and love and it is for me is wealth.
AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:44:46 AM

" It is more blessed to give than to receive " (Acts 20-35). Giving is obeying God's command and submitting to His Lordship. Every act of obedience recognizes that there is a highher authority in our lives, that there is a Lord over us who is entitled to honor and respect. When we give, we don't only help the immediate recipient of our gift. We also spur a ripple effect of generosity through our community and helps us build a stronger social connections.
From personal experience, as we gave more, we made more.
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:05:04 PM

Giving can make you rich that is the saying of many successful person.
The word Rich for me is not just referring to money or houses, cars. Rich in acceptance by others. Rich in care from others. Rich in love maybe from others. Rich in friends. Rich in happiness. Rich in memories of happy person that you've help.
francisvien

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:09:46 PM

A man there was, tho' some did count him mad, / The more he cast away, the more he had." Gaius solves the riddle thus: "He that bestows his Goods upon the Poor / Shall have as much again, and ten times more.Less poetically, the idea is this: Giving makes you rich. A lovely sentiment, to be sure, but quite backward-sounding to an economist. You obviously have to have money before you can give it away, right? Or in the pithy words of former British prime minister Margaret Thatcher, "No one would remember the Good Samaritan if he'd only had good intentions-he had money too.

bennysax

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:17:57 PM

There is a saying that says "givers never lack" Yes! I strongly believe in this statement. This is a principle that works for everyone irrespective of your religion and affiliation. I have tried it severally and it has always worked for me. Sincerely speaking it works.
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:13:36 AM

In 2 Corinthians 9:6-7, "for God loves a cheerful giver", so when we give, the Lord, is pouring out His blessings to us to make us wealthy. I believe in my heart that giving is an act of worship to the Lord. Giving is a form of sacrifice but not an ultimate sacrifice that many people think.
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:21:38 AM

If you read something about energy of money in terms of esoterics, you will understand. The point is to learn to treat money right. Not only money you give matters but also your intentions and thoughts
Does not means if you give to others help it means you are wealthy person you are much money. Because gift giving, or give other help it means you are wealthy heart. You have a big heart. You are generous. Because giving each other not only money but give love is important.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: