Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:21:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does giving actually make wealthy?  (Read 816 times)
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:43:55 PM

oh, i think anyone can donate or give to anyone and not just only rich people. Everyone ideally can help the needy, there are so many people out there who need help, and even sometimes you can give to people who already have (as a gift)
Bravobaba

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:12:09 PM

Giving is good because dia is prosperity in giving
farida_y323

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:01:56 PM

Yes, I think it so. Because giving is the best solution for making wealthy your mind, heart. It can't give you wealth by money but also can make you a big heart. Money can't define only by wealth it also define by peace, be well, feeling good. So giving your smile to others can make you wealthy by heart. Giving someone your wish about anything positive can make that person's day good and that make you wealthy by mind.
acassandre

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:09:48 PM

Yes it can. The more you share your life, the more beautiful it becomes. lt will find you in the shortest time in wealth.
Kikir leutik

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:59:16 AM

Having a lot of bitcoin will really make a person rich. so I'm interested in bitcoin
bit1_ts2

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:20:13 AM

I think giving will make you wealthy, make your soul wealthy become happier soul and mind. You will believe giving make wealthy if you are a Buddhism who believe in karma. the more you give, the more you get. Just like you mention above the richest man like Bill Gates also give a lot, but his net worth is increasing time to time.
unfriendlytealT

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:53:37 AM

It surely makes your soul wealthy and better when you give things to people.
saberibm3

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:26:34 AM

It helps you have an open heart and make things simple for you.
subduedworsted

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:23:34 PM

If it happens it would not because due to your giving but due to your fate only
schupp

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:31:18 PM

It helps you have an open heart and make things simple for you.
And I also experienced that if you are in a community that is very giving and you are part of the givers, you also get, when needed, something back from the community. So giving maybe does not make you wealthy, but it makes it more fair for everyone. And that's giving also a good feeling.
somethingici

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:11:58 PM

Giving is always good and one must give away things to those who needs it.
Smack 1

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:50:13 PM

It surely makes your soul wealthy and better when you give things to people.
it's true you will not lose / poor if you give to others who need. because I believe every good deed that we do will definitely get a good thing.

Safein.com                     
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:59:37 PM

Giving is good if you have a lot of extra money and you don’t know how to spend it.
troydar05

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:30:04 PM

If you help someone you are rich with the love of other. You're blessed. Meep helping others because there is a saying it's better than give than to recieve. Keep it up.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:27:23 PM

I have read about giving as one way to be blessed.
Giving can come in form of anything; it could be giving of your time to a course; talent and gift,  resources and so on.
I am sure of one thing however,  giving of anything can increase your own happiness and good feelings, but is giving a factor to becoming wealthy? I am aware of the Forbes list of the richest, I am yet to hear any of them attributing his wealth to giving away if his resources.

If you give to get wealthy you are not giving.

If you give to give, you are giving.

If wealth means money only to you, then giving is a promotional/marketing strategy to get more profit.

If wealth means love, compassion, life, balance, health and happiness, than start giving unconditionally and all of those things will come into your life as a side-effect.

I've agree to that also...  If you give someone do not expect that in return they will pay you back...  Because there are times that even you gave everything you never get acknowledge by what you did...  Instead of expecting the only things you need to do is to help people in needs and probably someday they will appreciate you and remember that what you did in this world are always counted in heaven...

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
inactivechorley5

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:12:52 PM

No scientific basis it has so i dont think these prophecy gonna ever happen with 100% surity Wink
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:37:30 PM

There is a saying that says "givers never lack" Yes! I strongly believe in this statement. This is a principle that works for everyone irrespective of your religion and affiliation. I have tried it severally and it has always worked for me. Sincerely speaking it works.
One gotta be smart about their giving and though they are rewards to giving, one should ask himself about why they are giving in the first place because it is only the reason why we give that will let us receive our blessings.
dyspro7

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:13:21 PM

I have read about giving as one way to be blessed.
Giving can come in form of anything; it could be giving of your time to a course; talent and gift,  resources and so on.
I am sure of one thing however,  giving of anything can increase your own happiness and good feelings, but is giving a factor to becoming wealthy? I am aware of the Forbes list of the richest, I am yet to hear any of them attributing his wealth to giving away if his resources.

I personally believe in karma. If you give something, you will get back. Not in form of material things but in form of love, happiness and all things you cant buy with money. These things are a lot more worth than materialistic things. If you do something good to someone else you will get the best gift a human can get - which is love.
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:29:03 PM

Giving is definitely one of the best sources of making wealth. This has been confirmed by the bible and as christian, i do believe that anyone who gives; notwithstanding your religious belief, will definitely gain more than you gave and i have many testimonies to butress my point.
Oladejielisha

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:03:06 PM

Yes.. Because giver shall never lack.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: