Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:42:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does giving actually make wealthy?  (Read 816 times)
goldshops65

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:23:39 AM

Take in what is essential only and leave out the rest and donate the others help them flourish Smiley
Skuylaruy

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:45:30 PM

I have read about giving as one way to be blessed.
Giving can come in form of anything; it could be giving of your time to a course; talent and gift,  resources and so on.
I am sure of one thing however,  giving of anything can increase your own happiness and good feelings, but is giving a factor to becoming wealthy? I am aware of the Forbes list of the richest, I am yet to hear any of them attributing his wealth to giving away if his resources.

[/quote
 Giving is a factor yo becoming wealthy? I dont think so..saving does! But being generous toward other people who are in need is more blessed.
Vinz1978

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:15:42 PM

Giving can come in form of anything; it could be giving of your time to a course; talent and gift,  resources and so on.
I am sure of one thing however,  giving of anything can increase your own happiness and good feelings, but is giving a factor to becoming wealthy? I am aware of the Forbes list of the richest, I am yet to hear any of them attributing his wealth to giving away if his resources.

[/quote
God wants his people to be a good steward of all the blessings He give to people. He give us an assurance that if we will use our wealth to bless others, he will multiply all our resources. we don't have to fear that our wealth will decrease because we give to others. God loves a cheerful and faithful giver.
nilstairs2

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:10:38 PM

Truly said it brother rich people always uses very less amount actually of what totally they earn donating the remaining
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:34:46 PM

in real life like this giving is a very noble act,
and to be honest, I've applied my life every day, giving better than receiving and from people who have received that will give us a hope for the future..

neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:42:33 PM

I dont think giving will make you wealthy.What makes you wealthy is hardwork and good strategies but giving or sharing your blessings will also had a good karma.Those influencial people your talking that are still wealthy inspite of giving almost their wealth to less fortunate had those factors that they work hard and of course very strategic in terms of earning money.Those money they gave is nothing because they can earn it back but for a person who are struggling in life and will share what they had its kinda hard thing because at the end they will be the one to suffer.Theres nothing wrong in giving coz as we all know its better to give than to received coz through giving you feel unexplainable happiness in your heart but make sure that before giving or sharing think in yourself that you will not having a hard time after that.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:06:36 PM

I think giving won't make us wealthy but either will make us more blessed beyond what we expect because as we give or rather as we help, the over flowing blessings of the Lord approaches us right away. If we have a good heart to share what we have, the Lord will bless us even more.

kingragnar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:25:22 PM

If you believe in the blessing of God Almighty it is likely that when you give to others it will be great for you. Because of this, you can make sure you're really making wealthy because you believe in God's blessing when you give others
tartecyst7d

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:21:15 PM

Its a good habit to have donations because donation doesn't lessen your wealth but boosts it wiith love of receipient peoples
jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:55:21 AM

I don't really think that it would make you wealthy.
But it makes you a better person giving doesn't really mean that you're rich but it means you are helping them,
Maybe because you know how they feel or what it is to have nothing.
rafarafa

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:03:24 AM

giving is a noble act, its not just about money. However, you could get similar results by donating your time, skills, knowledge, food or even blood.
Ayaah

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:12:51 AM

Year it really does. Giving or sharing to anyone is a good example to everybody. If you share with love is a kind of wealth.
milada

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:24:11 AM

Certainly, I think that the people who believe on the concept of sharing do get rich with time. This is because more and more people would like to get associated with such a person.
Zack14

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:41:12 AM

For me yes, giving is make you welthy . because I believe that when you are generous ,you will be blessed, and more is your return.
EloisaBerdon

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:57:36 AM

You do not give only for the purpose of having money in return of what you give... You give because you want it, you love it and you are sincere about..out of pure heart... Giving makes you wealthy in many ways not just in money but in many forms, it maybe of health, business success, protection amd having many true friends and among others.. And when you find your heart at peace and fulfilled every time you give...that's a blessing and a wealth.

There is a common misconception that  in order to get wealthy you have to be not be very giving.
Giving to others makes you less selfish, and less selfish people have more of a tendency to do better in both relationships and in wealth building. Giving is powerful
dash007

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:48:24 AM

While giving might not increase your bank account physically, it makes you a better person trying to help others and you become wealthy in character by doing so. However be careful when giving so you don't end up being scammed in the name of giving.
The answer is yes it makes you wealthy, but no, not necessarily in the way you expect.
timadok911

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:08:54 AM

the more you do good deeds just like that, and not because you need happiness in your soul, in our world people take kindness for granted, I do not forgive anyone for anything but God, and I just do it at the behest of my heart ..
doyyulto

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:52:23 AM

Charity may not directly make us rich.Only by charity we can get a reward from God.Give must be based on sincerity of the heart, do not expect to return.One help is a commendable attitude, because we live in society is not alone .
thyroidviral

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:22:08 PM

Nope. It doesn’t make you wealthy. You are giving how can you be wealthy.
Pemburu1

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:58:14 PM

I think you will not be rich if just give, you will be rich with effort and hard work. but with you giving sincerely and selflessly will get reward from the creator for what we do. because god is omniscient and knows.

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: