Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:20:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late for Bitcoin?  (Read 4092 times)
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:07:42 PM

It will always be too late for you if you'll never start. We'll never know until we try. I have the same dillema last year because I thought it was too late for me but I told myself that if there's no risk, there'll never be return and I'm glad that I overcome my doubts and fears last year. If you are still doubtful, I suggest you start little by little and see for yourself how awesome Bitcoin is! Smiley
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:09:25 PM

late for doing what?

if you want to use bitcoin, you just buy it and enjoy the decentralized cryptocurrency that is called bitcoin. you can spend it in a lot of different places online or offline while keeping on to your privacy.

if you want to invest in bitcoin and enjoy the rise, then you still can be sure that bitcoin is still limited in number and the demand is rising for it hence price will rise in long term.

if you want to get rich over night and earn 10000 bitcoin in a short time then yeah it is too late for that.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:19:21 PM

We all know that bitcoin is now rising and rising. And before this year ends it is expected to rise doubled the price right now. Is it too late to invest Bitcoin?
As of now bitcoin is keep on rising and I think it will continue in the future and I hope it would happen. In addition to that, as of now the price of bitcoin is also keep on rising and we all know that if the price of bitcoin is high it may result to a high income and I hope it would continue on increasing.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Famnant

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:24:26 PM

it is never too late to invest in bitcoin as its price is rising, i thought that it was too late when btc was about 5k but no its Price continued to increase and probably will rise more than 10k so go for it, it isn't too late.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:28:07 PM

It's not too late. This is just the beginning, we are far away from mainstream adoption. The price will go up 10x, 100x before that. You just need to be ready to hold Bitcoin for a longer period (1y+).

Bitcoin price went up only this year more than 10x.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:29:35 PM

We all know that bitcoin is now rising and rising. And before this year ends it is expected to rise doubled the price right now. Is it too late to invest Bitcoin?
Not exactly. If your willing to buy a large amount as soon as possible with this growth rate profits are certain. Waiting for a price drop is not advisable as the price drop at that point will most likely be more than the price now. Mining also is gaining popularity so investing money in the long run will be useful as well.
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:30:49 PM

That is now a really tough question i had taken a break for a month and before that bought 1 bitcoin at 5000$ and thought maybe it would increase by 1000$ in a month but today when i logged it legit doubled in just a month i don't lnow what is the reason that you are still waiting
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:40:37 PM

It's not too late. This is just the beginning, we are far away from mainstream adoption. The price will go up 10x, 100x before that. You just need to be ready to hold Bitcoin for a longer period (1y+).

Bitcoin price went up only this year more than 10x.

I think so.Since the price of bitcoin is slightly raising daily.So it will even raise to 100k$ in a couple of years.If you inverse now means,you will get profit when the price raise greater than this.You can get into bitcoin even now.

TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:46:17 PM

You have expecting bitcoins will doubling price before this years ends. As now price has been reach $12,000.
If you still think and waiting when right time to invest, then this years will just ends without waiting you to investing Btc.
Just decide as soon, invest now or later, Btc still raising for sure.
Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:02:47 PM

I think no bitcoin will double the price before the end of the year. It's not too late for you to invest, but it's better to start investing so much for your profit.
omegagold18 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:12:46 PM

Thanks for your reply! Your comment's giving me ideas. Some of you have the point... Why not invest now if it will increase, right? Good suggestions so far!
J_Dubbs

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:17:17 PM

No, it will not be too late to invest in bitcoins for another 2-3 years. How much you can already repeat it. Beginners are like little children. They have been shown for several years how to earn money on the bitcoins, but they still doubt. That's funny...
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:42:24 PM

I think no bitcoin will double the price before the end of the year. It's not too late for you to invest, but it's better to start investing so much for your profit.
It's not that late as you can still invest in them in small amounts as it has a great potential to get even stronger than before and its value is likely to double up soon. Investing in them has always turned out to be profitable since the price is hiking up and likely to hit 13000$ until the year's end. Till then all you have to do is keep faith in it and start investing in it...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:46:46 PM

A lot of guys asked like you before in Bitcoin Disscussion section. LOL. All the answers they received are "it's not too late to invest in Bitcoin" and it's true. Bitcoin has very good potential and in the future it'll keep increasing quickly like at the moment so don't worry about it's late or not, just spend some amount of money to invest in Bitcoin then use that amount to trade or just hold depend on your opinion. I think that Bitcoin price will be about 15 - 20k$ in next year Cheesy

Ezmael Wright

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:47:24 PM

It's never too late. Do you remember that the price of bitcoins in july is only $ 3,000? Now it's priced at $ 11,000 so it's not too late because as people go through, the price of bitcoins is increasing.
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:59:05 PM

i think we never late for buying bitcoin when every day more people join and interest in bitcoin,
even this price is very expensive now but you will never know when the bitcoin will always make a new high each time.
cryptoindustries

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

btc

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:13:19 PM

Well if it's expected to rise double, why would it bee too late? I don't understand really. If you mean because of the price, well you don'have to buy 1BTC, you can always buy a fraction of it.

ok here we go again its not late! BITCOIN is still YOUNG and its only being introduce to some areas in the world as a improve means or medium of exchange and a lot of prediction regarding the future of bitcoin can be found in the internet it means that many are really trusting the idea and it will prosper more in the years to come.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:12:30 PM

Mate, listen to financial experts. They are constantly arguing if Bitcoin can cost $50 thousand in the nearest future (I mean several years) or if it can reach 100 thousand. No, you are not late, cheer up!
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 08:17:21 PM

not late mate if you want to invest in bitcoin as you said bitcoin rising and rising in terms in the value in the market price, buy bitcoin today as my opinion and hold it i think maybe next year your profit bubbles into double.

Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:23:45 PM

I think,at this moment For me, this article is right Cry Cry
I am too late to buy bitcoin.If I bought some bitcoin only 2 or 3 month ago then now I get a big profits.Yet I try to buy bitcoin minimum rate. Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: