Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:28:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late for Bitcoin?  (Read 4097 times)
hadisaw

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

https://keepcalm.finance/

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:50:31 AM

I think it's not too late, you will not understand when the price reaches $ 50k. Invest right now or you'll regret it later.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rcticoin

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:59:50 AM

I was late for bitcoin, now we see bitcoin prices getting up and up, I used to have 1 bitcoin, then the price is still about three million, and that time I think if the bitcoin price will go down, then I sell all the bitcoin I hold , and finally I regret now selling my bitcoin, and for now I do not know how to start a new start to collect bitcoin, because bitcoin price is a hundred million more, to invest maybe I have not been able if bitcoin prices continue to rise, I'm late in this case, are there any of you who are investing when the bitcoin price is right now?
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:00:02 AM

Bitcoin is ever green currency and there is no problem in this to hold it bitcoin is the present era currency and we can use this for business purposes as well like we can buy things online through online currencies. through the knowledge of internet we are competitive in the world and if we have bitcoin it means that we will be successful in the world soon.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:00:38 AM

We all know that bitcoin is now rising and rising. And before this year ends it is expected to rise doubled the price right now. Is it too late to invest Bitcoin?

Well if it's expected to rise double, why would it bee too late? I don't understand really. If you mean because of the price, well you don'have to buy 1BTC, you can always buy a fraction of it.

True, for me it is still not too late. And I agree with you that if you can't afford to buy 1 btc at least buy half. If you still can't afford to buy half, join the campaigns like bounty campaigna to earn btc. There is always no such late thing for a person who is determined to earn and succeed.
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:10:17 AM

No it wouldn't be too late in bitcoin, coz the price would be doubled. So there's nothing too late for it to invest.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:11:29 AM

Again and again, a lot of people asked about this before and I would say the same that it's never too late to invest in Bitcoin cause Bitcoin will never stop increasing, you can invest whenever you want as long as Bitcoin isn't banned in your country cause if it has been banned in your country already, you'll be a crime if you use Bitcoin in your country Smiley

arteezyy

Activity: 133

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:18:14 AM

Its never too late in bitcoin. The value of bitcoin is continuously increasing so it's a good idea to make bitcoin as your investment.

atikurrahman

Activity: 199

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:20:37 AM

we know that bicoin risen day by day and it's ccoin rate increase threndomusly.  and it lead future world by its commitment. so it think that evreyone every good and surprising beauty could not take late excuse.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
lenj

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:45:17 AM

We all know that bitcoin is now rising and rising. And before this year ends it is expected to rise doubled the price right now. Is it too late to invest Bitcoin?

This is the question that most people ask and had regretted it at the end. If you believe in bitcoin then you should know that it is not too late to invest on it. Current price of $12,000 is too small for it's wide potential.

When the price $10000 anybody ask like this then regret because now the price approximatley $12000.
Always not too late to buy this potential crypto. But at least you have to remember that everything in crypto has their own risk.
Be wisely using your money is recommended.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:51:36 AM

don't worry about it. Bitcoin will be chang any time so don't think it. Bitcoin is future currency it will improve the all process. you will learn the bitcoin process. it will help you to work with bitcoin. it will give good opportunity for improve your business process and future investment. so it will increase the price any time. It Will use all country for the some process.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:55:46 AM

we know that bicoin risen day by day and it's ccoin rate increase threndomusly.  and it lead future world by its commitment. so it think that evreyone every good and surprising beauty could not take late excuse.
Indeed price of bitcoin is going increasing day by day and in future we are expected very high price then present rate because demand of bitcoin is going increasing with a fast rate due to the investment of more and more people so i think its not too late to buy bitcoins or start working with bitcoin. You just start now and can earn enough profit in future by working with plan.
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:16:37 AM

nope ! you're not too late to buy bitcoins because the value of bitcoin it starts right now this is the day that bitcoin will going inrease more in the future because it become more popular day by dat so i think its better to hold bitcoin . Smiley
theblack_cat

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:21:09 AM

my estimation will actually go down bro because approaching christmas day and end of new year of course requirement increase
so many people will sell their bitcoin to meet those needs so that the bitcoin presented will decrease

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:23:49 AM

If you felt like you are too late in Bitcoin then you are never too late in Deep Onion.

Seriously I know a lot of people that bought Bitcoin the last few weeks. They keep hearing Bitcoin but they just bought because they see the rapid increase and future massive adoption. $14,000 this year is a decent reward on its believers.
moamin77

Activity: 310
Merit: 102

JACS.tech

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:24:40 AM

It's never too late
Actually the price is increasing because people are buying and selling it (supply and demand matter)...it's only about when you can 'wisely' jump in and get some!!

Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:28:44 AM

I'm not sure by the end of this year bitcoin will go up, I predict that the end of this year bitcoin will drop at the point of $ 11000. and that's with my analysis.
and about investing in bitcoin these days I do not think it's too late. because the price of bitcoin aka higher, the problem is whether we can afford to buy bitcoin at a high price?

BlueWings
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:30:33 AM

I don't think it's too late, because bitcoin will continue to grow for some time, and maybe his price is not doubling, but your investment will definitely be harvested. Believe in yourself and believe in bitcoin
donovank

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:40:08 AM

The thing is, that no-one can give you certainty in the cryptocurrency world.
If tomorrow the US gouvernment decides that cryptocurrency is illegal, the market will crash hard. I don't see this happening but you have to take these things into consideration.

You'll find allot of people saying that the market is a bubble and not worth your time, but they're just jalous that they didnt hop on the cryptotrain sooner ;-)
I'd say go for it, and keep in mind, Bitcoin isnt the only coin out there. Some coines have just started today!
jefrihunter

Activity: 225

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:41:34 AM

its never too late for investment, because bitcoin price still up and never know the ending.

BitPlace

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:45:00 AM

No we are not too late to invest here in bitcoin, if you will join right this time then you can for the future. Joining bitcoin is so good because bitcoin can secure your future, bitcoin can really helps you on everything you needed. If you join with bitcoin, your not too late because bitcoin is for the future and technology will be more popular for the coming years and can be useful on everything you needed. We are not on the digital era then my advice is you must invest right now for you to gain in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: